Windows 10: macrium reflect image problem

Discus and support macrium reflect image problem in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello my problem is the following, I state that until a few days ago everything worked perfectly, and I have not made any changes to the PC, when I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by geronimo73, Jul 31, 2020.

1. macrium reflect image problem

Hello my problem is the following, I state that until a few days ago everything worked perfectly, and I have not made any changes to the PC, when I try to create the image of the system the program completely freezes without any error message, and to do it work again I have to close it from the control panel, instead if I select clone the program works regularly, what could have happened?
    All functions are active until I press image.

thx

:)

geronimo73, Jul 31, 2020

2. macrium reflect image problem

Go with @Steve C's suggestion -

macrium reflect image problem

OldNavyGuy, Jul 31, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

macrium reflect image problem [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jul 31, 2020
  4. huffman Win User

Macrium Reflect had a problem

OK instead of trying to find a tutorial for Macrium Reflect, I tried logic.

That is what I did and it seemed to work and I got an image with the correct extension.

I wanted to verify the image, so loaded the image into Macrium and selected Verify.. It was greyed out and I have no idea why.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

huffman, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. macrium reflect image problem - Similar Threads - macrium reflect image

2. Image restore problem using Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Image restore problem using Macrium Reflect: I made an Image backup of Windows 10 64 Bit the other day using the free version of Macrium Reflect v.7. I am having a spot of trouble on my Dell laptop and decided I would restore the system from Macrium. What I failed to do, I am beginning to understand, was to make the...
  3. Robocopy and Macrium Reflect Image Extraction Problems

Robocopy and Macrium Reflect Image Extraction Problems: I am having a great deal of trouble extracting files from my MR image using Robocopy. The last few days I have gained some experience with Robocopy in moving files between drives and directories. Now I am attempting to extract folders with files from a MR image. This is...
  4. Macrium Reflect image will not delete?

Macrium Reflect image will not delete?: I've been using the free version for a few years. I downloaded the paid home version's 30 day trial. Before running my daily, scheduled backup to an external drive, I ran a test image to a flash drive (T:\Macrium TEST Onedrive\BE1C13BDDEE1C020-00-00.mrbak). I tried to delete...
  5. Restored Macrium Reflect Image not bootable

Restored Macrium Reflect Image not bootable: Good day, I bought a new desktop (Lenovo Gaming IdeaCentre Computer, Y710 Cube-15). It comes with a pitiful 100 GB SSD + 1 TB HD. My existing desktop has a 460GB SSD + 3 TB HD. I'd like to move my existing SSD + HD over to the new Lenovo desktop. It seems that this could...
  6. Issue with creating Image on Laptop with Macrium Reflect

Issue with creating Image on Laptop with Macrium Reflect: OK here's my scenario, I have successfully used Macrium Reflect to create images saved on a 1TB external drive. I had 2 good images stored on it and tried to put 3rd image on the same drive. Please note that I have used one of save images to restore the system after replacing...
  7. Macrium reflect - running a backup/image question

Macrium reflect - running a backup/image question: I run Macrium reflect free & create an image every week but have always assumed it created a new image (due to my choosing full backup every time) but had used a small 1TB HD for backup so didn't notice anything amiss. Recently I began using a 4TB HD & therefore thought it...
  8. Acronis True Image vs Macrium Reflect

Acronis True Image vs Macrium Reflect: I was toying with buying a copy of Acronis true Image now that it is on sale, but I figured I'd ask for some thoughts before doing so. Mainly, I'm looking for the ability to boot from CD/USB and create an image of a hard drive, for backup or recovery purposes. Then, if...
  9. Macrium Reflect does not find image file

Macrium Reflect does not find image file: Been trying M. Reflect free edition on a Dell Studio XPS 8000. I did as usual and created a boot rescue CD with the PE file with no problem. Then I continued to make an image of my boot disk C and save it on my hard drive D. Went to D and the image is there. Next I booted...
  10. Macrium Reflect credential problem

Macrium Reflect credential problem: The scheduled, daily image failed the 28 and 29 both with the error couldn't find the *.xml file. The backup had been doing fine for the past 3 or so weeks. Coincidentally, the program didn't recognize the user name or password. The user name was correct and so was the...