Windows 10: Macrium Reflect not seeing MicroSD with exFatfilesystem

Discus and support Macrium Reflect not seeing MicroSD with exFatfilesystem in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I noticed something interesting, Macrium Reflect is seeing all the drives except my MicroSD with exFat filesystem which is on a USB adapter which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Almighty1, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Almighty1 Win User

Macrium Reflect not seeing MicroSD with exFatfilesystem

I noticed something interesting, Macrium Reflect is seeing all the drives except my MicroSD with exFat filesystem which is on a USB adapter which is seen by Minitool Partition Wizard, has anyone else been able to get their MicroSD card with exFat seen by Macrium Reflect?

:)

Almighty1, Mar 22, 2018

2. Windows 10 creator update not working

Hi Greg! Glad to see someone here recommending Macrium Reflect. Here's a fairly new feature that has been added toMacrium. I love this feature. I don't have to find my Macrium rescue CD! Let me know what you think friend!

Adding a boot menu option for system Image recovery - KnowledgeBase v7 - Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase - KnowledgeBase v7 - Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase

PS I love my Macrium Reflect! I've been a Macrium user for several years!

Gary!

garybear89, Mar 22, 2018
  3. SpiritX MS MVP, Mar 22, 2018
  4. Steve C Win User

Reflect has no functionality to image SD cards. I use Win32diskimager to make functional backup images of my car's navigation data SD card - Win32 Disk Imager

Steve C, Mar 22, 2018
  5. cereberus Win User
    I do not think what that is what OP is asking. If you go to backup an internal drive, the sd card does not show as a destination but you can still select the sd card as a destination from selection box. I formatted SD card as exFat.

Macrium Reflect not seeing MicroSD with exFatfilesystem [​IMG]

cereberus, Mar 22, 2018
  6. RolandJS Win User
    cereberus, thanks for the heads-up; I have not yet tried having MR deal with exFAT.

RolandJS, Mar 22, 2018
  7. I noticed that to. Macrium does not see the SD card as far as being used for imaging, but does see it for a target volume.

storageman, Mar 22, 2018
  8. Almighty1 Win User

Almighty1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Macrium Reflect not seeing MicroSD with exFatfilesystem - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect seeing

2. Macrium Reflect FAILED

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect FAILED: Whenever I try to restore a Macrium Reflect image, it says: Macrium Reflect has encountered a serious problem: Dump file 'C:\reflectv6.1-871-x64-0.dmp was created. Please email this file to L: support@macrium.com What free image programs WORK in Windows 10? 26818
  3. Macrium Reflect free

Macrium Reflect free: Hi guys ,so I am using macrium free for backing up my laptop windows 10 pro which do not contain any dvd rom.i have a 252 gb external hard disk which I would like to use for creating the recovery disk or iso. my problem is that I do not want to use the full 250 gb for this...
  4. Macrium Reflect Difficulties

Macrium Reflect Difficulties: Hi all I've got an issue with imaging using Macrium Reflect Free. I'm running a dual boot system using Bootcamp with Windows 7 & 10 on two primary partitions on my iMac 24. Both work perfectly but if I run Macrium Reflect on either one of the two OS's, the Windows 10...
  5. Macrium reflect free

Macrium reflect free: Now it will not reinstall saying it cannot find the target I am going to run sfc then dism
  6. Macrium Reflect

Macrium Reflect: Where are instructions for Macrium Reflect ? Don Cole 101495
  7. Macrium Reflect update

Macrium Reflect update: Hello, While making a weekly backup (differential or full) with Macrium version 6, I was notifyedthere is an update for this version, downloaded and installed the update.Then opened the product's site and saw there is a new version - 7, on one page it says free editionhere...
  8. Macrium Reflect Disaster

Macrium Reflect Disaster: W10 Pro, 16GB RAM, 480Gb SSD Macrium Reflect Free v. 6.3.1835.0, attempting to image drive C:\. After several hours, image failed to complete. System would not reboot in any way, not from CD/DVD drive, Flash drive etc., Ubuntu.. Data on C and other HD OK. Attempt to...
  9. Macrium Reflect...

Macrium Reflect...: Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it still does it's job........
  10. Macrium Reflect errors.

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium Reflect errors.: Okay so I booted up my computer today and looked in the event log and noticed some errors from Macrium Reflect . Event ID 7000. The MacriumService service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reflect sd card not seeing

2. Macrium reflect restore from exfat sd card

3. macrium reflect not seeing sd card

4. macrium not seeing drives,
  5. why doesnt macrium reflect see my micro sd card,
  6. macrium sdcard