Windows 10: Macrium Reflect Unknown Error Error Code = 9 after Upgrade to Win10

Discus and support Macrium Reflect Unknown Error Error Code = 9 after Upgrade to Win10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good Morning all. Recently (couple of weeks ago) Upgraded to Win10 Pro 19042.630 (Version 20H2) from Win7 Pro and discovered since them my Full Disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rascle, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Rascle Win User

Macrium Reflect Unknown Error Error Code = 9 after Upgrade to Win10

Good Morning all.

Recently (couple of weeks ago) Upgraded to Win10 Pro 19042.630 (Version 20H2) from Win7 Pro and discovered since them my Full Disk Image in Macrium Reflect (Version 5.3.5321, believe is newest) are failing. All I get is an "Unknown error. - Error code = 9" in Reflect with no other indications, including nothing in Event Viewer. Searching the Forums/Internet I know earlier versions of Windows/Macrium had this issue but it was fixed (at least back then but appears to have returned). I am running the Free Version and have been successfully for about a year so am unable to Open a Support Ticket or Register for their Forum's to Post there, hoping someone here can help.

1TB SSD Hard Drive is Split into the Following: Partion 1 (OEM Partition), Partition 2 (Active, Recovery Partition), C:, D:, E:, & F:. Through troubleshooting I have narrowed it down to an issue with Partition 2. If I uncheck that Partion, the Backup Completes successfully. I have seen indications to run ChkDsk, which I have done on C-F Drives but the Partition causing the issue is not one with a Drive Letter cannot do so on it.

Any thoughts on how to go about fixing this would be appreciated. Have a great day/weekend, and be safe.

:)

Rascle, Nov 13, 2020
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Nov 13, 2020
  3. error code ?

When did the error code appear? During POST? Was it a Windows bluescreen error?

Polaris573, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Macrium Reflect Unknown Error Error Code = 9 after Upgrade to Win10

1. Macrium Reflect Unknown Error Error Code = 9 after Upgrade to Win10 - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect Unknown

2. Macrium Reflect Unknown Error Error Code = 9 after Upgrade to Win10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect Unknown Error Error Code = 9 after Upgrade to Win10: Good Morning all. Recently (couple of weeks ago) Upgraded to Win10 Pro 19042.630 (Version 20H2) from Win7 Pro and discovered since them my Full Disk Image in Macrium Reflect (Version 5.3.5321, believe is newest) are failing. All I get is an "Unknown error. - Error code = 9"...
  3. Reflect Error Code = 9 Build 18262

Reflect Error Code = 9 Build 18262: Folks: I'm unable to make an image backup of the latest Insider Preview on my Dell Venue Pro 11 running Build 18262. I remember this error appeared in an earlier IP build this summer, and that Macrium released a patch for the OS to address it. But when I try to apply that...
  4. Macrium Reflect Restore Error

Macrium Reflect Restore Error: When trying to restore an image of Macrium Reflect I received this error "The handle is invalid" Restore Failed 22 and Read Failed invalid argument 32. I did a Google search on both errors and did not find much. On one thread someone suggested to move the image file to a...
  5. CLONE with Macrium Reflect (6.3 full) ERROR 12348

CLONE with Macrium Reflect (6.3 full) ERROR 12348: [img] I am getting a new hard drive WD1003FZEX this Friday to replace a 4 year old Seagate in my Dell XPS8700. I backup every day using Macrium Reflect 6.3 (paid). I always look at the Log and get NO errors, none !! In preparation I thought I try the CLONE method...
  6. Macrium Reflect 6.3 1665 - ERROR 1000

Macrium Reflect 6.3 1665 - ERROR 1000: I just purchased a brand new Samsung 512GB 850 PRO Series SATA III 2.5" SSD as my "main drive" I also purchased a brand new Western Digital 1 TB Black 3.5" both for my Dell XPS-8700 I am running the newest Macrium Reflect Pro and I backup up my SSD on to the 1 TB HDD. BOTH...
  7. Macrium Reflect error help?

Macrium Reflect error help?: Hi All, I have the latest free version of Macrium Reflect. I think that I can only get support from the Macrium site with the full paid version. Since the big Windows 10 update last week, I seem to be getting errors in the backup logs. I have checked the Macruim backup...
  8. Macrium Reflect

Macrium Reflect: Where are instructions for Macrium Reflect ? Don Cole 101495
  9. Creators upgrade disables Macrium Reflect

Creators upgrade disables Macrium Reflect: I did the early upgrade to the Creators version, V1703, OS Build 15063.13. I now cannot run my registered (paid version) of Macrium Reflect V6. I get a message that my license key cannot be used as its already used. However, the Macricum procedure to deactivate a key is...
  10. Macrium Reflect errors.

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium Reflect errors.: Okay so I booted up my computer today and looked in the event log and noticed some errors from Macrium Reflect . Event ID 7000. The MacriumService service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely...