Windows 10: Macrium Reflect Verify Time?

Discus and support Macrium Reflect Verify Time? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I am still new to MR, I just did a backup and it took about 15 minutes. I set it to verify the backup when finished and it has now been about 1 and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by CChamp, Jul 17, 2020.

1. CChamp Win User

Macrium Reflect Verify Time?

I am still new to MR, I just did a backup and it took about 15 minutes. I set it to verify the backup when finished and it has now been about 1 and a half hours doing the verify. Is this normal? Thanks

:)

CChamp, Jul 17, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Macrium Reflect Verify Time? [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Ed-jo Win User
    Issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs Windows 10.

trying to create a task for synctoy, or any other program fails, also scheduler not working for macrium reflect either, any help appreciated.

Old title: cant create a task get multiple errors.

Ed-jo, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Macrium Reflect Verify Time?

Issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs Windows 10.

Hi Ed,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We understand that you have issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs on Windows 10. We feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

We will assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

1. What is the version of SyncToy installed on your computer?

2. What is the version of Macrium Reflect installed on your computer?

3. As per you query, you say "scheduler not working for macrium reflect", are you referring to Task scheduler?

4. If it is Task scheduler, Is Task scheduler working on all programs, other than Macrium Reflect ?

Please post your query on SyncToy forum link below:

Microsoft forums - Microsoft Sync Framework

Let's refer to these links below.

Schedule Task

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Macrium Reflect Verify Time?

1. Macrium Reflect Verify Time? - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect Verify

2. Times to clone with Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Times to clone with Macrium Reflect: Due to a corrupt SSD I have installed Macrium Reflect app and started doing a clone of the SDD. I'm doing the clone to an older HDD, which I used as an OS drive before. My plan was to make this clone, and if it succeeded and was bootable, clone this to a new SDD. But the...
  3. Times to clone with Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Times to clone with Macrium Reflect: Due to a corrupt SSD I have installed Macrium Reflect app and started doing a clone of the SDD. I'm doing the clone to an older HDD, which I used as an OS drive before. My plan was to make this clone, and if it succeeded and was bootable, clone this to a new SDD. But the...
  4. Macrium Reflect Backup & Verify Time on Laptop

Macrium Reflect Backup & Verify Time on Laptop: Ok Well Desktop part of the issue i was having is solved, only took about an hour for the Desktop with same external drive External drive on Laptop, SSD fast, less than 30 minutes Storage Drive is the longest one at least 2 hours for directly connected usb 3.0 external...
  5. Macrium Reflect Backup & Verify Time on Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect Backup & Verify Time on Laptop: Ok Well Desktop part of the issue i was having is solved, only took about an hour for the Desktop with same external drive External drive on Laptop, SSD fast, less than 30 minutes Storage Drive is the longest one at least 2 hours for directly connected usb 3.0 external...
  6. Macrium Reflect Verify Time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect Verify Time?: I am still new to MR, I just did a backup and it took about 15 minutes. I set it to verify the backup when finished and it has now been about 1 and a half hours doing the verify. Is this normal? Thanks 160713
  7. Macrium Reflect

Macrium Reflect: Where are instructions for Macrium Reflect ? Don Cole 101495
  8. Macrium Reflect Free "Not Responding" for over an hour when verifying.

Macrium Reflect Free "Not Responding" for over an hour when verifying.: I created a system image backup with Macrium Reflect Free, and then went to verify the image. It's been over an hour, and the "Verify Image" tab is still stuck on "Not Responding" with 0% completed. Is this normal? [img] 75074
  9. Macrium Reflect...

Macrium Reflect...: Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it still does it's job........
  10. Macrium Reflect Is taking a long time to create an image

Macrium Reflect Is taking a long time to create an image: I am using Macrium Reflect Free to create an image of my WD portable hard drive. It has about 1TB worth of files on it. I installed the latest version of Macrium Reflect and used all the default settings to make the backup. It has been 1.5 hours so far and is 7% complete. At...