Windows 10: Macrium Reflect

Discus and support Macrium Reflect in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I am using the free edition and want to know when using the incremental backup can a system shutdown be automated? 180749 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by nightowl17, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Macrium Reflect

I am using the free edition and want to know when using the incremental backup can a system shutdown be automated?

:)

nightowl17, Jun 8, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Macrium Reflect [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Ed-jo Win User
    Issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs Windows 10.

trying to create a task for synctoy, or any other program fails, also scheduler not working for macrium reflect either, any help appreciated.

Old title: cant create a task get multiple errors.

Ed-jo, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Macrium Reflect

Issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs Windows 10.

Hi Ed,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We understand that you have issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs on Windows 10. We feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

We will assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

1. What is the version of SyncToy installed on your computer?

2. What is the version of Macrium Reflect installed on your computer?

3. As per you query, you say "scheduler not working for macrium reflect", are you referring to Task scheduler?

4. If it is Task scheduler, Is Task scheduler working on all programs, other than Macrium Reflect ?

Please post your query on SyncToy forum link below:

Microsoft forums

Let's refer to these links below.

Schedule Task

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Macrium Reflect

1. Macrium Reflect - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect

2. Need Help with a Macrium Reflect problem

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need Help with a Macrium Reflect problem: This is a new one for me and I am stumped. This morning when I went to my file manager to delete the oldest backup, I noticed that all were dated yesterday and had become CBM files where normal is mrimg, Not knowing what to do I reinstalled the program and it made no...
  3. Issue with USB and Macrium reflect rescue media

Issue with USB and Macrium reflect rescue media: I am trying to use some old USB drives for rescue media, but whether it is because they are usb 2.0 or some other reason, two of them so far do not work. When I try to boot to the media, it says "No OS found" or "operating system missing" (I can't remember the exact wording...
  4. Macrium Reflect 8 is now available in all countries and regions!

Macrium Reflect 8 is now available in all countries and regions!: It's here! Final RTM - Macrium Software | Reflect v8 Also... Macrium Software | Macrium release 8 updates and renewals 179684
  5. Macrium Reflect Again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect Again: I am on Windows 10 on a big PC and using Macrium Reflect free version. I cannot get a handle on using it.My issue is getting started on scheduling. I thought I'd done it by various random attempts but it hasn't done a backupyet. I am looking at the documentation tutorial and...
  6. Windows version compatibility with Macrium Reflect questions

Windows version compatibility with Macrium Reflect questions: Hello, Windows Ten forum. I am a newly registered member (10 minutes ago). I have some questions about Macrium Reflect and Windows 7/10. I have been using Reflect V5.2 for some time now for image creation of my Windows 7 laptop. I am very happy with the program. I am now...
  7. Original Macrium Reflect shortcut: parameters?

Original Macrium Reflect shortcut: parameters?: The first MR shortcuts I set up triggered a pop-up panel with a timer, an OK button, and a cancel button in it, and told me what MR was about to do. Unfortunately, there was a "Don't show this again" box on it, and I clicked it a while back. Now I'm thinking I'd like to get...
  8. Can Macrium Reflect "miss" a scheduled backup?

Can Macrium Reflect "miss" a scheduled backup?: I am using one of the "canned" backup definitions: Full backup at 9 AM on the first Monday of every month Differential backup at 9 AM every Monday of every week Incremental backup at 9 AM every Monday...Sunday The last full backup should have been done on Monday April 4, but...
  9. Macrium Reflect - paid vs. free version...

Macrium Reflect - paid vs. free version...: About a week or so ago, I finally got the paid version of Macrium Reflect. Mainly for the Image Guardian that the paid version adds. Today I was testing, backing up and restoring from a USB stick (fast one). It works. However, I noticed that with the paid version, I also get...
  10. Macrium Reflect CBT

Macrium Reflect CBT: So guys a question about this feature, am I correct that it only benefits image backups not file and folder? I have read about all sorts of issues on it on Macrium's website and im inclined to turn it off, My Windows image backup is super fast on incrementals already and the...