Windows 10: Macrium repeatedly failing verification, out of ideas

Discus and support Macrium repeatedly failing verification, out of ideas in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; ok. So macrium fails image verification suddenly, but only on full backups, and only on internal hard drives.I just put in a brand new 1tb evo plus not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by klepp0906, Apr 10, 2019.

1. klepp0906 Win User

Macrium repeatedly failing verification, out of ideas

ok. So macrium fails image verification suddenly, but only on full backups, and only on internal hard drives.I just put in a brand new 1tb evo plus not too long ago, and ive burned through alotta terabytes that i shouldnt have writing 300gb backup after 300gb backup testing this/trying to fix this.

Ive gone through the usual suspects like memory/memory timings. Nothing else fails, or has failed ever. I crush prime/ibt/realbench etc. computer is dead rock stable outside of the sudden macrium failures. (either sudden or i didnt catch them before cause as i said, its only on full backups and those are only once a month)

Either way, I ran a backup to an external/usb drive twice in a row and all was well. One would assume it was just the usual internal drive giving issues, so i tried another internal drive - same damn thing. wrote image, failed verification.Im out of ideas and I cant keep burning an hour and 300+gb at a time of mine and my ssd's life trying to shoot in the dark.

Is there like, a voltage thats related to this sort of thing in the bios? I am running the m.2 and 6 internal 8tb drives so im not sure if theres voltage that needs to be supplied to the i/o / sata bus or something somewhere that would be different than what is used over usb to my external? Perhaps the increased demands?

Truly at a loss.

:)

klepp0906, Apr 10, 2019

2. windows backup is repeatedly failing

windows backup is repeatedly failing due to some spp and vss problem. show step by step how to clear the problem and continue backup

anjaneyamurthynarumanchi, Apr 10, 2019
  3. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Apr 10, 2019
  4. RotatorVY Win User

Windows 10 1703 repeatedly fails

Windows 10 1703 repeatedly fails to install with a suggested code 0x800705b4. Please advise the way to correct.

RotatorVY, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Macrium repeatedly failing verification, out of ideas - Similar Threads - Macrium repeatedly failing

2. Repeated BSOD on Lenovo Idea Pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD on Lenovo Idea Pad: Hi,I've been having a sequence of BSOD or my computer simply shutting down more and more often. I notice it's very prone to happen when i play certain videogames. BSOD error codes include IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALwhat failed: ntoskrnl.exe and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE but...
  3. Repeated BSOD on Lenovo Idea Pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD on Lenovo Idea Pad: Hi,I've been having a sequence of BSOD or my computer simply shutting down more and more often. I notice it's very prone to happen when i play certain videogames. BSOD error codes include IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALwhat failed: ntoskrnl.exe and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE but...
  4. Out of ideas, please help. Mysterious "unrecognizable USB device" repeatedly connects and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Out of ideas, please help. Mysterious "unrecognizable USB device" repeatedly connects and...: Pretty much the title, I keep getting the USB connect sound followed by the "USB device not recognized" error and then the USB disconnect sound. It's not consistent or predictable, it'll happen 5 times in a minute or not at all for hours, but I can't get it to stop. I've...
  5. Trust Verification Failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trust Verification Failed: I keep getting Window updates and for some reason I keep getting "Trust Verification Failed" What is it and how do I resolve issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trust-verification-failed/d1d82ee8-7a12-460b-b7cb-bc234ab31684
  6. repeat fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    repeat fail: 0x800703e3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repeat-fail/2a3a55bd-2b52-4c84-a95b-14d60522eb75
  7. macrium backup failed

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    macrium backup failed: hello all after months of doing a image backup , today my marcium backup failed , i have tried several times to do a backup, and a [img] [img] reboot ( before i do the 1809 ) update any suggestions welcomed 123956
  8. Macrium Reflect FAILED

Macrium Reflect FAILED: Whenever I try to restore a Macrium Reflect image, it says: Macrium Reflect has encountered a serious problem: Dump file 'C:\reflectv6.1-871-x64-0.dmp was created. Please email this file to L: support@macrium.com What free image programs WORK in Windows 10? 26818
  9. Replace Failing HD - Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replace Failing HD - Macrium Reflect: Hi My main boot disk is a 240GB EVO 840, I have a 2TB Seagate drive partitioned as D (1TB) & E (1TB) and a 240GB F drive. The PC rebooted by itself today, when it restarted the Seagate (D & E) had gone. Couple of reboots later and it's back. I tried to use Macrium...
  10. Macrium Reflect Data Verification failed issues

Macrium Reflect Data Verification failed issues: Recently a pc I have been using Macrium Reflect on for 7 years now has been having issues?The problem is not that images cannot be made successfully, but rather the image files created afterwards do not verify (error says Data Verification failed - Block 187154) and cannot be...