Windows 10: Macrium Tutorial

Discus and support Macrium Tutorial in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Unfortunately, I have lost all my notes about doing a back up to a WD Elements. Will someone please send me a link to the basic Tutorial please. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by RonBin79, Dec 6, 2018.

1. RonBin79 Win User

Macrium Tutorial

Unfortunately, I have lost all my notes about doing a back up to a WD Elements. Will someone please send me a link to the basic Tutorial please. I am using Windows 10.

cheers,

Ron

:)

RonBin79, Dec 6, 2018
  2. a111087 Win User

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 6, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Macrium Tutorial

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Macrium Tutorial [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Macrium Tutorial

1. Macrium Tutorial - Similar Threads - Macrium Tutorial

2. Adding drivers to Macrium Reflect Rescue Media

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Adding drivers to Macrium Reflect Rescue Media: I am trying to add drivers to my rescue media for compatibility reasons. Specifically I wish to add some Intel RAID drivers as some of our devices require such a driver. I assumed copying the driver files to the "C:\boot\macrium\drivers\Disk" would allow the creation process...
  3. Macrium Reflect rescue media questions

Macrium Reflect rescue media questions: So i'm a hobbyist system builder for friends a family and often i'm also their go-to guy for troubleshooting. Now, im using MR Home to do my own system backups but i've yet to make a rescue media (yeah go figure). So the question is 1. Since i'm hobbyist builder. Should i...
  4. Macrium Reflect Free not deleting old backup images.

Macrium Reflect Free not deleting old backup images.: Hi, I have Macrium's retention policy set to delete images older than 7 weeks, but it is not deleting them. I have at least two images it should purge before starting a new backup. It says '2 sets found', then 'nothing to delete' - even though the two oldest images were made...
  5. Backup Aborted-Macrium unable to back up disk

Backup Aborted-Macrium unable to back up disk: After working fine for several months, Macrium Reflect Free is unable to back up my 4tb data drive. I have run disk check from the command line, run Western Digital Lifeguard diagnostics, Crucial diagnostics, still no luck. No problems with windows or third party software...
  6. PE10 zip folder, Macrium Reflect

PE10 zip folder, Macrium Reflect: I did an on line install of Macrium Reflect yesterday and created the boot menu option. My question is was i supposed to have extracted the files from the PE 10 zip file? i can not seem to find an answer to this or did i just not do the obvious 122981
  7. Macrium Restore Image

Macrium Restore Image: I just performed a clean install from 1809 ISO saved the MR image of the clean install to my ext. USB HD and 64GB 3.0 flash drive. This morning I tested the clean install from the flash drive, MR went through all the image restore set up then I received an error message...
  8. Does Macrium Free Have an Autorun Problem?

Does Macrium Free Have an Autorun Problem?: I had a Seagate 1T USB Expansion drive plugged in as a drive for Macrium to write to. All was fine for a while, I thought and then I got problems with that disk. In the finish I ran diagnostic software on it - dskchk and Seatools and I got told it was a problem disk...
  9. Macrium Reflect 40% discount.

Macrium Reflect 40% discount.: Posted from Twitter: 40% #BlackFriday discount on all purchases of Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition from 20th to 27th Nov 2018. Just copy/paste the coupon code below into the field at the checkout: BFT-T9C-KSS macrium.com/products/home 122105
  10. Macrium Reflect had a problem

Macrium Reflect had a problem: A few weeks ago I created an image of my C-drive on an external drive. It is still there, I can see it in . This morning I tried to restore the image to my PC. Macrium does NOT see the image for some ungodly reason. That seems to be my luck ever since I got Windows 10. Does...