Windows 10: Macrium Tutorial

Discus and support Macrium Tutorial in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Unfortunately, I have lost all my notes about doing a back up to a WD Elements. Will someone please send me a link to the basic Tutorial please. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by RonBin79, Dec 6, 2018.

1. RonBin79 Win User

Macrium Tutorial

Unfortunately, I have lost all my notes about doing a back up to a WD Elements. Will someone please send me a link to the basic Tutorial please. I am using Windows 10.

cheers,

Ron

:)

RonBin79, Dec 6, 2018
  2. a111087 Win User

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 6, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Macrium Tutorial

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Macrium Tutorial [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Macrium Tutorial

1. Macrium Tutorial - Similar Threads - Macrium Tutorial

2. Failed to Create Volume Snapshot Macrium Error 0x8004230f VSS Error

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Failed to Create Volume Snapshot Macrium Error 0x8004230f VSS Error: Hi, So I upgraded my SSD from 250GB to 1TB, I used Clonezilla to clone my disk and I deleted all the extra partitions it had copied over. I assume this is where the restore or backup files were. Windows booted fine and I tried to do a backup with Paragon which failed. I...
  3. macrium reflect shrink partition

macrium reflect shrink partition: I'm using macrium reflect free making images of my ssd and hdd together in one file. My ssd is 256 Gbyte.(one C: partition) If I install a new 250Gbyte ssd wiil the reflect restore process after drag and drop the c: partition from the old ssd to the new ssd in the restore...
  4. Image restore problem using Macrium Reflect

Image restore problem using Macrium Reflect: I made an Image backup of Windows 10 64 Bit the other day using the free version of Macrium Reflect v.7. I am having a spot of trouble on my Dell laptop and decided I would restore the system from Macrium. What I failed to do, I am beginning to understand, was to make the...
  5. Clone To A Larger SSD With Macrium Reflect

Clone To A Larger SSD With Macrium Reflect: I guys. I am about to clone to a larger SSD, and I don't want to leave any unallocated space. There are 3 partitions there. System Reserved, Operating System and a Recovery Partition on the right which the Windows installer must have created as I built the computer myself....
  6. After Macrium Restore, Start Menu Pins Gone

After Macrium Restore, Start Menu Pins Gone: I decided to restore my desktop back on 1809 this morning using a Macrium backup image. I had been running 19H1 Insider Preview for a little over a month previously. After I finished the restore, my Start Menu was exactly as I'd left it, but after installing updates and...
  7. Macrium speed pretty impressive these days

Macrium speed pretty impressive these days: Hi there I Have windows installed on a 230 GB SSD - windows size roughly 80 GB which images to 53 GB according to the Macrium screenshot. Imaged to external USB 3 3TB (Toshiba passport self powered type of drive) from standard HP Envy laptop with i5 cpu. 11 Mins - so why...
  8. Can anyone help with info about WD Elements and Macrium?

Can anyone help with info about WD Elements and Macrium?: All of a sudden I am getting Error reports when I try to do a back up using Macrium, please see screen shots attached. Will be grateful for some help? Kind regards, (Now 86) [img] [img] 126632
  9. I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.: I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial. It says when Macrium Reflect is first starts it is suppose show this window: [img] But I un-installed and re-installed Macrium Reflect several times. But I always get this window: [img] Don Cole 125141
  10. I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.: I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial. It says when Macrium Reflect is first starts it is suppose show this window: [img] But I un-installed and re-installed Macrium Reflect several times. But I always get this window: [img] Don Cole 125141