Windows 10: Macrium Tutorial

Discus and support Macrium Tutorial in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Unfortunately, I have lost all my notes about doing a back up to a WD Elements. Will someone please send me a link to the basic Tutorial please. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by RonBin79, Dec 6, 2018.

1. RonBin79 Win User

Macrium Tutorial

Unfortunately, I have lost all my notes about doing a back up to a WD Elements. Will someone please send me a link to the basic Tutorial please. I am using Windows 10.

cheers,

Ron

:)

RonBin79, Dec 6, 2018
  2. a111087 Win User

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 6, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Macrium Tutorial

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Macrium Tutorial [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Macrium Tutorial

1. Macrium Tutorial - Similar Threads - Macrium Tutorial

2. Macrium Backup restore: how reliable?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Backup restore: how reliable?: 1. All my docs, pictures etc. are on the internal spinning HD. I have made a Macrium backp of my C drive (its a 250 GB SSD) every week for years and I have a bootable Macrium startup DVD. I did two trial restorations a few years ago which were successful. However, after a...
  3. Macrium repeatedly failing verification, out of ideas

Macrium repeatedly failing verification, out of ideas: ok. So macrium fails image verification suddenly, but only on full backups, and only on internal hard drives.I just put in a brand new 1tb evo plus not too long ago, and ive burned through alotta terabytes that i shouldnt have writing 300gb backup after 300gb backup testing...
  4. Macrium wont work unless I resize the OS partition?

Macrium wont work unless I resize the OS partition?: I decided to clone a 1 TB drive to a 500 gb SSD drive in a laptop. I thought use Macrium, every likes it. So I backed up the entrie drive to to an external USB drive which took 6 hours. But it seems all this time is wasted. Macrium says the destination drive is too small....
  5. Macrium wont work unless I resize the OS partition?

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium wont work unless I resize the OS partition?: I decided to clone a 1 TB drive to a 500 gb SSD drive in a laptop. I thought use Macrium, every likes it. So I backed up the entrie drive to to an external USB drive which took 6 hours. But it seems all this time is wasted. Macrium says the destination drive is too small....
  6. instruction - removing Macrium from right click menu

instruction - removing Macrium from right click menu: Hi. New W10 and Reflect 7 free user. Since installation I have been searching for ways to remove the Macrium Reflect context entry. There is no such setting in the program which made me contact support who gave the following instruction: From elevated command prompt type...
  7. Macrium Reflect errors regarding "Macrium Reflect.lnk" can't access

Macrium Reflect errors regarding "Macrium Reflect.lnk" can't access: I followed the link to update my version of MR. It failed with a reference to a file it could not find or access. I cancelled the update, tried to run my usual backup. It failed withe the same error. Eventually I deleted the program and created a new version that threw the...
  8. Simple Macrium Reflect question - I think

Simple Macrium Reflect question - I think: I can't get logged onto the Macrium support forum so hopefully somebody here can help me with this annoying but trivial question. I have created shortcuts for my various backup routines but when I click on one of these it does run but nothing appears on the desktop to...
  9. I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.: I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial. It says when Macrium Reflect is first starts it is suppose show this window: [img] But I un-installed and re-installed Macrium Reflect several times. But I always get this window: [img] Don Cole 125141
  10. I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.: I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial. It says when Macrium Reflect is first starts it is suppose show this window: [img] But I un-installed and re-installed Macrium Reflect several times. But I always get this window: [img] Don Cole 125141