Windows 10: Macro for changing priority?

Discus and support Macro for changing priority? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello folks! I play a lot of FiveM and a problem I've had a while has been that I fall through the ground when traveling at high speeds in the game. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AviatorROC, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Macro for changing priority?

Hello folks!

I play a lot of FiveM and a problem I've had a while has been that I fall through the ground when traveling at high speeds in the game. I fixed this by changing the priority of FiveM's different processes to "High" instead of "Normal" in Task manager. The new problem however is that I start lagging on Discord whenever I do this, I've tried to change Discord priority to "Realtime" but to no avail.

Now my question is: Would it be possible to set up a macro that could change the priority of FiveM on the go, so I could change it to "Normal" whenever I'm not driving and then to "High" when I'm driving? I've tried using Windows Task Scheduler but can't figure it out. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

submitted by /u/AviatorROC
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AviatorROC, Sep 20, 2020
  2. RoboX Win User

Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Macro and Change Dpi

1- How can I craeate a Macro ? Synapse-->Macros-->+ key--> record (and click keys)-->???

2- Can I create a Macro to bind keys to change dpi step on the fly?

RoboX, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Macro for changing priority? :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Macro for changing priority?

Ez Macros or any other Macro program

Hi Brian,

The issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/issues in Macro. To have a better understanding of your concern, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you referring on using macros on Excel? If yes, what is the version of your Office?
    • What exact application are you using when using macros? Where did you download it?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Macro for changing priority?

1. Macro for changing priority? - Similar Threads - Macro changing priority

2. Cannot change game priority

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change game priority: I am trying to change priority of a game in windows 10 but it keeps showing access denied. I went to properties and gave full control to administrator but that did not work either and when I tap ok and go on properties again it changes from administator and I dont know how I...
  3. Cannot change game priority

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change game priority: I am trying to change priority of a game in windows 10 but it keeps showing access denied. I went to properties and gave full control to administrator but that did not work either and when I tap ok and go on properties again it changes from administator and I dont know how I...
  4. I cant change priority

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant change priority: Hello!Recently I downgraded from windows 11 to 10 and I cant change priority of an app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-priority/97b4d1ab-9086-4425-8c47-a411f9dd7f0f
  5. I cant change priority

I cant change priority: Hello!Recently I downgraded from windows 11 to 10 and I cant change priority of an app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-priority/97b4d1ab-9086-4425-8c47-a411f9dd7f0f
  6. I cant change priority

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Changing Priority of Startup programs

Changing Priority of Startup programs: Being an expert AmigaOS user, I am having difficulty finding this option. I want to be able to change the order startup programs are loaded. On AmigaOS it is as simple as changing the priority from the programs information screen. Then programs will be loaded starting from...
  8. Changing Priority of Startup programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Priority of Startup programs: Being an expert AmigaOS user, I am having difficulty finding this option. I want to be able to change the order startup programs are loaded. On AmigaOS it is as simple as changing the priority from the programs information screen. Then programs will be loaded starting from...
  9. Change process' priority automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change process' priority automatically: Hello everyone, To begin with, I have an issue with a cod game. It starts with his priority to High and I every time I have to change the priority manually. The other apps are too laggy while I have the game open, and if change the priority to normal, they will be fixed. Is...
  10. Boot - change priority

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot - change priority: Hi, I have a Lenovo computer. The default system in Windows 10. I want to run Linux Mint from USB. How can I change the settings so that the computer recognize Linux and run it from stick? Thank you, Adriana...