Windows 10: Macromedia MX2004 Help

Discus and support Macromedia MX2004 Help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am sick and tired of trying to run Macromedia MX2004 on my PC. I used this video to get Macromedia MX2004, which actually is legal:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Justin Ko, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Justin Ko Win User

Macromedia MX2004 Help

I am sick and tired of trying to run Macromedia MX2004 on my PC.

I used this video to get Macromedia MX2004, which actually is legal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXvZUqoNBNI

Whenever I try to run it on my Windows 10 computer, it just gives me an error message. "Catastrophic failure"

So, I try to run it on my Windows 8.1 computer, and it works! The thing is though, whenever I start a new project, I click on the tools, and it crashes without an error! I then try to use compatibility mode with admin permissions, which solves the problem. However, another problem is that when I try this, my drawing tablet stops working! It's a Huion H610, but I'm thinking of switching to a Wapcom CTL 4100. What should I do to end this monstrosity?

Thanks, Justin

Oh, and I contacted Microsoft for help, but all they said was to disable services, and that didn't help at all either.

:)

Justin Ko, Jul 13, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 13, 2019
  3. cgegjn Win User
    N95 Macromedia

how to upgradge to Macromedia flash player version 8 or above tks ?

cgegjn, Jul 13, 2019
  4. cgegjn Win User

Macromedia MX2004 Help

N95 Macromedia

Anyone know how to install Macromedia flash player into my N95 tks ?

cgegjn, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Macromedia MX2004 Help

1. Macromedia MX2004 Help - Similar Threads - Macromedia MX2004 Help

2. I need to take an online course that requires "Macromedia Flash Player 10.0 or greater"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to take an online course that requires "Macromedia Flash Player 10.0 or greater"....: HARDWARE AND SOFTWAREThe COURSE PROVIDER prescribes minimum hardware and software requirements for completing the course. Minimum browser requirements are the use of Microsoft Internet Explorer MSIE 11.0 or greater, Firefox, Google Chrome, or any other browsers that provide...
  3. I need to take an online course that requires "Macromedia Flash Player 10.0 or greater"....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to take an online course that requires "Macromedia Flash Player 10.0 or greater"....: HARDWARE AND SOFTWAREThe COURSE PROVIDER prescribes minimum hardware and software requirements for completing the course. Minimum browser requirements are the use of Microsoft Internet Explorer MSIE 11.0 or greater, Firefox, Google Chrome, or any other browsers that provide...
  4. Help help help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help help help: I noticed that my windows defender is disabled. There is no options and don't do scans. I need help indeed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-help-help/e6e96e70-bfda-483b-abf9-8a3caecaddb2
  5. Help help help

Help help help: I noticed that my windows defender is disabled. There is no options and don't do scans. I need help indeed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-help-help/e6e96e70-bfda-483b-abf9-8a3caecaddb2
  6. Help help help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Help help help

Help help help: My mail app is not working. When you open it will show not responding then you cant click on anything. You need to wait for couple of minutes for you to close and not using it. Or sometimes you need to turn it off using task manager. It didnt happen before. The only thing...
  8. Uninstall Adobe's Macromedia Dream Weaver 4 from Windows 10. (64)

Uninstall Adobe's Macromedia Dream Weaver 4 from Windows 10. (64): I wish to remove Adobe DreamWeaver 4 (and extensions.) from my Windows 10 - please would you tell me how to do this? (uninstall) From the programs window I select macromedia DW4 - I click to uninstall it - but get the error message " c-programs module not found" and I cannot...
  9. Can Macromedia/Adode Flash be removed from Windows 10 Creators Edition

Can Macromedia/Adode Flash be removed from Windows 10 Creators Edition: I believe that on my Windows 10 PC that Flash may be trying to send messages to website online-metrix.net which I do not want it to do. Can Flash be completely removed from Windows 10? By "removed", I mean exterminated and utterly obliterated. Thanks . 91112
  10. how to update Macromedia Shockwave 10

how to update Macromedia Shockwave 10: I need someone to tell me how to update Macromedia Shockwave 10 because I am getting this in kaspersky total security. [img] 63835