Windows 10: Macros and the Microsoft Media All In One Keyboard

Discus and support Macros and the Microsoft Media All In One Keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have this keyboard, and in different places, it is implied macros can be assigned to at least four keys. In the latest Microsoft Mouse & KB center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Syd Andy, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Syd Andy Win User

Macros and the Microsoft Media All In One Keyboard

I have this keyboard, and in different places, it is implied macros can be assigned to at least four keys.

In the latest Microsoft Mouse & KB center it even suggests sharing macros.

There is nothing in the settings though, and the article mentioned in basically the same question

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-all-in-one-keyboard/9e8b128e-b6e9-4c1c-b267-fffb3dcc0a77

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/support/how-to/keyboard/macros

has moved or no longer exists.

Can you help?

:)

Syd Andy, Dec 15, 2020

2. Microsoft Mouse Macros

Will any supported device for Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center be able to create macros? For instance can the Microsoft basic optical mouse create and use macros? Or is there a list of devices that are able to create macros using the Microsoft mouse
    and keyboard center?

Tuckerfoxy, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Mouse and keyboard center macros take ages for first run

Hi David,

I understand your concern, I’ll be glad to assists you. I suggest you to clear the
    FilterKeys and check if it helps.

• Type Ease of Access Center in the search box.
    • Select make the keyboard easier to use.
    • Click to clear Turn on Filter Keys, or adjust the settings to a quicker rate.
    • Close the Window.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to remove and re add the macros.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/support/how-to/keyboard/macros

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Tom#3 Win User

Keyboard Macros

I have a das keyboard - DASK4MKPROCI - that I am using with a Microsoft 10 platform. I want to write some simply keyboard macros. The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center does not support a DAS Keyboard. Are there any options to create macros for use with
    this combination? Thanks. TG

Tom#3, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Macros and the Microsoft Media All In One Keyboard - Similar Threads - Macros Microsoft Media

2. All in one media keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All in one media keyboard not working: I have an all in one media keyboard I'm trying to connect. I have downloaded the 64 bit software for windows 11 from the microsoft site and the device is recognised in the keyboard and mouse centre, however the buttons/trackpad don't work. The device has fresh batteries and I...
  3. All in one media keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All in one media keyboard not working: I have an all in one media keyboard I'm trying to connect. I have downloaded the 64 bit software for windows 11 from the microsoft site and the device is recognised in the keyboard and mouse centre, however the buttons/trackpad don't work. The device has fresh batteries and I...
  4. Microsoft All-In-One Wireless Media Keyboard - help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft All-In-One Wireless Media Keyboard - help please: Hello, Does anyone know how to turn it on and off please or does it just hibernate to save battery power? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-all-in-one-wireless-media-keyboard-help/c1a1c373-cea0-4efb-aa9b-bb89169200ab
  5. Microsoft All-In-One Wireless Media Keyboard - help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft All-In-One Wireless Media Keyboard - help please: Hello, Does anyone know how to turn it on and off please or does it just hibernate to save battery power? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-all-in-one-wireless-media-keyboard-help/c1a1c373-cea0-4efb-aa9b-bb89169200ab
  6. Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard not working on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard not working on Windows 10?: Hi, Can anyone help with this? Thanks. Windows 10 version: 1909 (Build: 18363.815) I've recently bought the Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard and was told the guy couldn't getting it working on Windows 10 but it worked on Windows 8.1 fine. However, there are YouTube...
  7. Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard not working on Windows 10?

Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard not working on Windows 10?: Hi, Can anyone help with this? Thanks. Windows 10 version: 1909 Build: 18363.815 I've recently bought the Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard and was told the guy couldn't getting it working on Windows 10 but it worked on Windows 8.1 fine. However, there are YouTube...
  8. Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard - Gesture issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard - Gesture issues: Hi, I recently acquired a Microsoft All-In-One Keyboard and according to the Quick Start Guide present on https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/d/all-in-one-media-keyboard page, some of the gestures don't work and I wonder why. These are : Swipe from left edge...
  9. Microsoft 1632 All-in-One Media Keyboard Connection Problem

Microsoft 1632 All-in-One Media Keyboard Connection Problem: Hi there, wish you a great week! I have a little problem about my keyboard. About a year ago, my friend gave me a 1632 keyboard and dongle and as i am using a gaming keyboard, i have never used that before. Today I have tried to connect it on a computer i have just...
  10. change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard all-in-one media

change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard all-in-one media: Hallo, I have troulbe changing between languages by my wireless microsoft keyboard all-in-one media, shift + alt does not seem to work. Can anyone help? Thank you...