Windows 10: Macros

Discus and support Macros in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Where can I store my macros so that they are not erased? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macros/4e64a7a6-fe32-4ea8-a9dd-142aa76c34be Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by John19485630, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Macros

Where can I store my macros so that they are not erased?

:)

John19485630, Feb 16, 2019

2. Ez Macros or any other Macro program

Hi Brian,

The issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/issues in Macro. To have a better understanding of your concern, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you referring on using macros on Excel? If yes, what is the version of your Office?
    • What exact application are you using when using macros? Where did you download it?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Feb 16, 2019
  3. RoboX Win User
    Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Macro and Change Dpi

1- How can I craeate a Macro ? Synapse-->Macros-->+ key--> record (and click keys)-->???

2- Can I create a Macro to bind keys to change dpi step on the fly?

RoboX, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Macros

Mouse and keyboard center macros take ages for first run

Hi David,

I understand your concern, I’ll be glad to assists you. I suggest you to clear the
    FilterKeys and check if it helps.

• Type Ease of Access Center in the search box.
    • Select make the keyboard easier to use.
    • Click to clear Turn on Filter Keys, or adjust the settings to a quicker rate.
    • Close the Window.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to remove and re add the macros.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/support/how-to/keyboard/macros

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Macros

1. Macros - Similar Threads - Macros

2. How can I tell if the Windows Defender warning about an Excel macro file is correct?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I tell if the Windows Defender warning about an Excel macro file is correct?: I have a library of Excel macros in an xlam file. I have not touched the file for over a year, during which time I have had three different antivirus packages installed and none of them identified a problem with the file. Today I wanted to email the file to someone else and...
  3. How can I tell if the Windows Defender warning about an Excel macro file is correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I tell if the Windows Defender warning about an Excel macro file is correct?: I have a library of Excel macros in an xlam file. I have not touched the file for over a year, during which time I have had three different antivirus packages installed and none of them identified a problem with the file. Today I wanted to email the file to someone else and...
  4. How can I tell if the Windows Defender warning about an Excel macro file is correct?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Lenovo laptop numeric pad 3,6,9 always run macro commands even though after clean...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo laptop numeric pad 3,6,9 always run macro commands even though after clean...: My Lenovo laptop numeric pad 3,6,9 always run macro commands even though after clean install OS. What can I do next? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-laptop-numeric-pad-369-always-run-macro/8eb2ae87-ef34-4c4c-814e-2c3a3b14d182
  6. My Lenovo laptop numeric pad 3,6,9 always run macro commands even though after clean...

My Lenovo laptop numeric pad 3,6,9 always run macro commands even though after clean...: My Lenovo laptop numeric pad 3,6,9 always run macro commands even though after clean install OS. What can I do next? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-laptop-numeric-pad-369-always-run-macro/8eb2ae87-ef34-4c4c-814e-2c3a3b14d182
  7. Having problems with very simple VBA Excel Macros: Command Buttons do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with very simple VBA Excel Macros: Command Buttons do not work: Hello !!!Could this be the cause of Command Buttons not working in VBA Excel?The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID...
  8. Having problems with very simple VBA Excel Macros: Command Buttons do not work

Having problems with very simple VBA Excel Macros: Command Buttons do not work: Hello !!!Could this be the cause of Command Buttons not working in VBA Excel?The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID...
  9. KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d: After this update KB5032190 when trying to write something in the Microsoft Access 2007 macro editor VBA, the editor crashes.Uninstalling KB50302190 resolves the issue....
  10. KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d

KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d: After this update KB5032190 when trying to write something in the Microsoft Access 2007 macro editor VBA, the editor crashes.Uninstalling KB50302190 resolves the issue....