Windows 10: Macrum Reflect did a thing (Userbench website hates me!!!)

Discus and support Macrum Reflect did a thing (Userbench website hates me!!!) in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Long ago I upgraded my C: drive from a 500 GB samgung 860 evo SSD to a 1 TB SSD of the same brand.type via macrium reflect image cloning. I never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by BrokenDaily, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Macrum Reflect did a thing (Userbench website hates me!!!)

Long ago I upgraded my C: drive from a 500 GB samgung 860 evo SSD to a 1 TB SSD of the same brand.type via macrium reflect image cloning. I never bothered to correct what it did, but ever since then, whenever I did any benchmarking with userbench to see how it ranks my setup, it always mistakes my 1 TB for the old 500 GB drive.

Without reinstalling windows fresh and clean, is there a way for my system to realize "wait a tick, this is a 1 TB drive, not a 500 GB drive", or would that nuclear option be the only way at all?

:)

BrokenDaily, Dec 14, 2020

2. Macrum Reflect did a thing (Userbench website hates me!!!)

Macrum Reflect did a thing (Userbench website hates me!!!) [​IMG]

3. Macrum Reflect did a thing (Userbench website hates me!!!)

Long ago I upgraded my C: drive from a 500 GB samgung 860 evo SSD to a 1 TB SSD of the same brand.type via macrium reflect image cloning. I never bothered to correct what it did, but ever since then, whenever I did any benchmarking with userbench to see how it ranks my setup, it always mistakes my 1 TB for the old 500 GB drive.

Without reinstalling windows fresh and clean, is there a way for my system to realize "wait a tick, this is a 1 TB drive, not a 500 GB drive", or would that nuclear option be the only way at all?

4. thomaseg1 Win User

Macrum Reflect did a thing (Userbench website hates me!!!)

cloning is just a exact copy. that is 500 gig is now a 500 gig on the 1T.

Open disk manager and post a screen shot .

thomaseg1, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Macrum Reflect did a thing (Userbench website hates me!!!) - Similar Threads - Macrum Reflect did

2. windows 11 HATES ME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 HATES ME: Welp,Microsoft,Why does windows 11 installation on windows settings IS STUCK ON "Installing windows 11 - 64%" how to fix : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-hates-me/10305901-f0fd-4bf6-9731-e24fd04b7d52
  3. Is Macrium Reflect for me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Macrium Reflect for me?: Recently my PC needs a complete wipe and I'm trying to backup everything. The PC doesn't have any access to the Internet. Could I copy Macrium to a hard drive, insert it into the PC, run it, save everything, wipe the PC, boot it up, and load everything back up from the...
  4. Macrum Reflect did a thing (Userbench website hates me!!!)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrum Reflect did a thing (Userbench website hates me!!!): Long ago I upgraded my C: drive from a 500 GB samgung 860 evo SSD to a 1 TB SSD of the same brand.type via macrium reflect image cloning. I never bothered to correct what it did, but ever since then, whenever I did any benchmarking with userbench to see how it ranks my setup,...
  5. OneDrive Hates Me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Hates Me: Hello, I have been having issues with OneDrive for some time. I have to constantly uninstall and reinstall it to get it to appear on my laptop. Then the next time I open it, it has disappeared and I have to do it all over again. It'll exist on the laptop and then it just...
  6. Using Macrum Reflect with UEFI

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Using Macrum Reflect with UEFI: I downloaded Macrum Reflect Free a few months ago, made a boot disk, and it booted on my old BIOS/MBR computer with no problems. The computer failed, and I purchased a new Dell i3670 with UEFI. UEFI has some downsides. I have discovered. The boot disk no longer works. How...
  7. Using Macrum Reflect with UEFI

in Windows 10 Support
    Using Macrum Reflect with UEFI: I downloaded Macrum Reflect Free a few months ago, made a boot disk, and it booted on my old BIOS/MBR computer with no problems. The computer failed, and I purchased a new Dell i3670 with UEFI. UEFI has some downsides. I have discovered. The boot disk no longer works. How...
  8. Macrum reflect free clone failed.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrum reflect free clone failed.: Hi everyone. I've previously had no problems with Macron reflect either imaging or cloning my 2Tb HD, but these last few days I've had an error when cloning - broken pipe. The only thing different from last time I cloned is I had to use DISM to repair a problem,...
  9. Thing I HATE about Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    Thing I HATE about Windows 10.: Going back to Windows 7 Ultimate as Windows 10 is unusable. It's so convoluted in what you can do that it boggles the mind. It won't let you copy files into a system folded (even when they are safe) unless you start that you're 100% ABSOLUTELY certain you want to do that....
  10. Windows 10 Hates Me

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Hates Me: Well where to begin? I received those pop up warnings yesterday. Today I tried to install the two updates from WU. They seemed to install just fine. I was then asked to re-boot. I did and after restart all I saw was a black screen for twenty minutes. I then had an idea that I...