Windows 10: Madden 20 Keys Stuck

Discus and support Madden 20 Keys Stuck in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I open the game I am greeted with a spam of opening and closing of several items, the keys that are "stuck" are the arrow keys space and backspace... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by easrocket, Jun 11, 2021.

1. easrocket Win User

Madden 20 Keys Stuck

When I open the game I am greeted with a spam of opening and closing of several items, the keys that are "stuck" are the arrow keys space and backspace which cause it to open several things until eventually pressing the close button on the whole game. I've used the fix I always try which is to press the keys that are "stuck" which usually does the trick with other games but they just keep going. Any suggestions?

:)

easrocket, Jun 11, 2021

2. Madden 20 PC crashing on loading screen

Hi David,

I did some more research into your issue and it seems I might have found the source of your troubles. It seems its related to your CPU. Your Intel Pentium G4400 only has two physical cores without Hyper-Threading support. But the minimum systems requirements
    for Madden 20 are an Intel i3-4350 which is also a dual-core CPU, but supports Hyper-Threading, which makes it a 4 thread CPU. The frostbite engine, which Madden 20 utilizes, needs 4 threads to work out of the box. There is a workaround, but there still might
    be some issues since your CPU might just be to weak for that game.

You can try out the following as a workaround:

1. Press "Windows key + R" and type "notepad" into the window.

2. Copy the following two lines into the notepad windows:

Thread.ProcessorCount 4

Thread.MinFreeProcessorCount -2

3. Then click on File > Save As

Type "user.cfg" into "File name".

Choose "All Files" in the "Save as type" drop down menu.

Save the file into your Madden 20 folder.

The path should be similar to "C:\Program Files(x86)\Origin Games\Madden NFL 20" or "C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Madden NFL 20"

I found this workaround in the ea.com forum posted by EA_DAVID.

Link:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Battlefront...

I hope this finally helps!

Sincerely,

Michael

Expert

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MichaelKoller89, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox One Free Play Days: Madden NFL 20 September 5 to 8

Source: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/09/...madden-nfl-20/

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Madden 20 Keys Stuck

Xbox One Free Play Days: Madden NFL 20 September 5 to 8 Xbox

Source: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/09/...madden-nfl-20/

Brink, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Madden 20 Keys Stuck

1. Madden 20 Keys Stuck - Similar Threads - Madden Keys Stuck

2. windows upgrage stucked at 20%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows upgrage stucked at 20%: Whenever I try to download this update,it stucks at 20%.I had also tried the method told to one guy who was facing the same problem.So what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-upgrage-stucked-at-20/3b35b826-908d-4874-b64a-d08aabea869a
  3. windows upgrage stucked at 20%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows upgrage stucked at 20%: Whenever I try to download this update,it stucks at 20%.I had also tried the method told to one guy who was facing the same problem.So what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-upgrage-stucked-at-20/3b35b826-908d-4874-b64a-d08aabea869a
  4. Windows Update stuck at 20%

Windows Update stuck at 20%: I'm having a problem with Windows Update, it's always stuck at 20%, using 10-20% CPU all the time and I can't turn off or restart the computer. After trying to solve the problem some times Windows Update gave me the error 0x800706BE. I'm using windows 10.I tried typing Dism...
  5. Windows Update stuck at 20%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update stuck at 20%: I'm having a problem with Windows Update, it's always stuck at 20%, using 10-20% CPU all the time and I can't turn off or restart the computer. After trying to solve the problem some times Windows Update gave me the error 0x800706BE. I'm using windows 10.I tried typing Dism...
  6. Windows Update stuck at 20%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows update stuck 20%

Windows update stuck 20%: Same me too I used a desktop HP computer that had windows updates 20h2 had stuck 20% I just paused automatically I done to windows update service stop, start and restart then rebooted the desktop computer and I did not use much on the desktop I once used it I think there was...
  8. Maddening wireless problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Maddening wireless problem: I have this very odd wireless issue which I am scratching my head about. I have just set up three brand new (Windows 10) laptops in a big room, 40 ft by 20 ft approximately. All the laptops are identical, high end models. The router (a BT hub) provides high speed fibre...
  9. Madden 20 PC crashing on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Madden 20 PC crashing on loading screen: Hey all, I purchased Madden 20 on Monday. However, whenever I click play in the origin launcher, it takes me to the loading screen, and then crashes to the desktop with no error message (had the same problem with Madden 19). I have tried: uninstalling/reinstalling the game,...
  10. Xbox One Free Play Days: Madden NFL 20 September 5 to 8

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Free Play Days: Madden NFL 20 September 5 to 8: [ATTACH] Get ready for the start of the NFL season with this premier Free Play Days event on Xbox One! Through this weekend, September 5 to September 8, Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can play Madden NFL 20 for free. Start your own journey and craft your...