Windows 10: Madden 20 PC crashing on loading screen

Discus and support Madden 20 PC crashing on loading screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey all, I purchased Madden 20 on Monday. However, whenever I click play in the origin launcher, it takes me to the loading screen, and then crashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by G_Money35, Oct 18, 2019.

1. G_Money35 Win User

Madden 20 PC crashing on loading screen

Hey all,

I purchased Madden 20 on Monday. However, whenever I click play in the origin launcher, it takes me to the loading screen, and then crashes to the desktop with no error message (had the same problem with Madden 19). I have tried: uninstalling/reinstalling the game, repairing the game files twice, uninstalling/reinstalling visual c++, moving the game to a different storage device, updating graphics drivers, and switching priority in task manager to "realtime." I got most of those ideas from EA support live chat (which I've been on 3 times) but none of them worked. These are my specs:

CPU: Intel Pentium G4400 dual core 3.3ghz

RAM: G. Skill ripjaws 8 gb

GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1050 TI 4 gb GDDR5

I am almost at the point of just getting a refund, but if anyone has a solution, please share it!

Thanks!

G_Money

:)

G_Money35, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox One Free Play Days: Madden NFL 20 September 5 to 8

Source: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/09/...madden-nfl-20/

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox One Free Play Days: Madden NFL 20 September 5 to 8 Xbox

Source: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/09/...madden-nfl-20/

Brink, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Madden 20 PC crashing on loading screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Madden 20 PC crashing on loading screen

1. Madden 20 PC crashing on loading screen - Similar Threads - Madden crashing loading

2. PC crashes then won't load screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes then won't load screen: My brother's PC originally was having an issue where it was seemingly randomly shutting off, it would do this after closing a game typically. I had him test it after that happened we tried every port on the GPU none worked, past some time then tried again and it worked...
  3. PC crashes then won't load screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes then won't load screen: My brother's PC originally was having an issue where it was seemingly randomly shutting off, it would do this after closing a game typically. I had him test it after that happened we tried every port on the GPU none worked, past some time then tried again and it worked...
  4. PC crashes then won't load screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. New PC crashing and blue screening under load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC crashing and blue screening under load.: hello, I recently built a new system with 7600x, 32gb ddr5 6000mhz ram, 650w thermaltake toughpower gf a3, msi b650m -p, WD_BLACK SN770 1TB. I also have a 1660 super and WD_BLACK SN850X from my previous build.Whenever I play a game or benchmark the system I will get a blue...
  6. New PC crashing and blue screening under load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC crashing and blue screening under load.: hello, I recently built a new system with 7600x, 32gb ddr5 6000mhz ram, 650w thermaltake toughpower gf a3, msi b650m -p, WD_BLACK SN770 1TB. I also have a 1660 super and WD_BLACK SN850X from my previous build.Whenever I play a game or benchmark the system I will get a blue...
  7. Madden 20 Keys Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Madden 20 Keys Stuck: When I open the game I am greeted with a spam of opening and closing of several items, the keys that are "stuck" are the arrow keys space and backspace which cause it to open several things until eventually pressing the close button on the whole game. I've used the fix I...
  8. Maddening wireless problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Maddening wireless problem: I have this very odd wireless issue which I am scratching my head about. I have just set up three brand new (Windows 10) laptops in a big room, 40 ft by 20 ft approximately. All the laptops are identical, high end models. The router (a BT hub) provides high speed fibre...
  9. fifa 20 got crashed for pc

fifa 20 got crashed for pc: hi joydeep sir i buyed a fifa 20 game for pc i played that game for 3 weeks with no issue but yesatrday at night my game got crashed and got error message as nvidia display driver has stopped responding and has successfully recovred.sir what can be reasons.and how to fix it....
  10. PC Crashing after Load

PC Crashing after Load: My pc is crashing frequently after being under load, usually playing games or watching netflix. I have swapped out the graphics card to see if that was the problem, but have now just received a BSOD. Any help as to what it might be? The Windows Reliability error log is pasted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. madden 20 crashes loading screen

2. madden 20 pc slow loading

3. Madden 20 kickoff célébration program

4. madden 20 crASHING AT LOADING SCREEN,
  5. madden 20 crashing at startup,
  6. madden 20 keeps freezing windows 10,
  7. madden 20 pc freezes at pro bowl loading screen,
  8. madden 20 face of the franchise keeps crashing,
  9. madden 20 pc keeps crashing,
  10. madden 20 windows 10 dump,
  11. madden 20 opens and crashes pc,