Windows 10: madden 21 wont launch says error

Discus and support madden 21 wont launch says error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; keeps throwing up a error about direct x 11 and closes before i can even read the whole error message , i have a windows ten with directx 12 has a mad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikeDay8, Jul 21, 2021.

1. MikeDay8 Win User

madden 21 wont launch says error

keeps throwing up a error about direct x 11 and closes before i can even read the whole error message , i have a windows ten with directx 12 has a mad ryzen 2400g with 8 gb of ram and rtx 550 graphics card it does struggle sometimes maintaining frame rates however it launches every other game with ease.

:)

MikeDay8, Jul 21, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

Samsung SideSync 4 - Unable to launch in Windows 10

Thank you for your reply. It's good to know that both scans didn't identify any system file corruptions. However, since you are still getting an error when launching your application, the next suggestion we have for you is to download the .NET Framework.
    Kindly refer to the steps below:

Regards.

John Vil, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Get Started app wont launch

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what is the error message you get when the app is launched.

Suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Altidias Win User

Get Started app wont launch

Their is no error message in opens for like half a second then closes, and the Option Windows Store Apps is not there

Thanks

Altidias, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

1. madden 21 wont launch says error - Similar Threads - madden wont launch

2. NSIS error that says error launching installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NSIS error that says error launching installer: Split from this thread. RAV antivirus service/driver may have caused the error.NSIS "Error Launching Installer" but I am not launching - Microsoft CommunityWhen I try to uninstall RAV the NSIS error pops again how should I fix it?...
  3. NSIS error that says error launching installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NSIS error that says error launching installer: Split from this thread. RAV antivirus service/driver may have caused the error.NSIS "Error Launching Installer" but I am not launching - Microsoft CommunityWhen I try to uninstall RAV the NSIS error pops again how should I fix it?...
  4. games wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games wont launch: Since I have updated the NVIDIA drivers and windows is up to date I can no longer launch any game on steam,xbox pc pass or BigBox using various emulators and startup and shutdown seems to take forever.I am using a r7 5700g,rtx2060 on a driving simulator....
  5. games wont launch

games wont launch: Since I have updated the NVIDIA drivers and windows is up to date I can no longer launch any game on steam,xbox pc pass or BigBox using various emulators and startup and shutdown seems to take forever.I am using a r7 5700g,rtx2060 on a driving simulator....
  6. games wont launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. ark wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark wont launch: it was working fine then randomly one day it wouldnt launch anymore what it does now is show a blue screen with the logo on it for like 1 minute then just closesive tried a lot of things like,reseting the apps datareinstalling ark 5 seperate times nowresetting my pc entirely...
  8. App Wont Launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App Wont Launch: whenever I try to play Angry Birds 2 on my pc the game just wont launch. I see the Rovio logo then it just exits https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-wont-launch/c8c8e7a1-1b09-48a1-afa9-9776fb12b0d5
  9. Settings wont launch

Settings wont launch: Hey guys, I started having problems with my camera and when I went to Settings it just didn't launched. I searched for the solution on the internet and it just doesnt works. I tried every single method and none of them worked. I dont know what to do. I am a teacher, trying...
  10. Minecraft Wont Launch :(

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Wont Launch :(: My Minecraft Launcher Won't Launch I'm using The Latest Launcher And The Default Launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-launch/81d82de5-7298-49cc-acc7-89cd478f9333