Windows 10: Madden game won't run past icon screen

Discus and support Madden game won't run past icon screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I click the icon to start Madden a box pops up with "Do You Want To Allow This App From Unknown Publisher To Make Changes To Your Device".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kramerVs, Oct 23, 2021.

1. kramerVs Win User

Madden game won't run past icon screen

Every time I click the icon to start Madden a box pops up with "Do You Want To Allow This App From Unknown Publisher To Make Changes To Your Device". I've tried clicking Yes & No. Neither does anything.

:)

kramerVs, Oct 23, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Madden game won't run past icon screen

Unable to run a game on Windows 10.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- When you say 'ive tried troubleshooting', what are you referring to?

- Did you check in compatibility mode?

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with all the necessary information and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Madden game won't run past icon screen

1. Madden game won't run past icon screen - Similar Threads - Madden game won't

2. Laptop running 1803 but won't update past it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop running 1803 but won't update past it: I am trying to update my mom's laptop for her and it is currently running version 1803 build 17134.1246 when I run windows update it says it is downloading and installing 22H2 feature update. I restart and it says it is installing but then when I check the version it is the...
  3. Laptop running 1803 but won't update past it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop running 1803 but won't update past it: I am trying to update my mom's laptop for her and it is currently running version 1803 build 17134.1246 when I run windows update it says it is downloading and installing 22H2 feature update. I restart and it says it is installing but then when I check the version it is the...
  4. Laptop running 1803 but won't update past it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Many games won't run unless I paste .dlls into the install folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many games won't run unless I paste .dlls into the install folder: I just upgraded my PC, and with that I reinstalled Windows. Never used to have issues like this on the previous install:Almost every game I install won't run due to missing .dlls. Invariably, the only thing that works is to place a copy of either Xinput1_3.dll or msvcp100.dll...
  6. Many games won't run unless I paste .dlls into the install folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many games won't run unless I paste .dlls into the install folder: I just upgraded my PC, and with that I reinstalled Windows. Never used to have issues like this on the previous install:Almost every game I install won't run due to missing .dlls. Invariably, the only thing that works is to place a copy of either Xinput1_3.dll or msvcp100.dll...
  7. Madden game won't run past icon screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Madden game won't run past icon screen: Every time I click the icon to start Madden a box pops up with "Do You Want To Allow This App From Unknown Publisher To Make Changes To Your Device". I've tried clicking Yes & No. Neither does anything....
  8. Update past v1703 maddeningly impossible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update past v1703 maddeningly impossible: I have a purchased copy of Windows 10 Home (64-bit) and it's unfortunately stuck on v1709. For frustrating/mysterious reasons, it was never updated to v1803, v1803, or even v1903. I have been trying repeatedly to get v20H2 (October 2020) installed but Windows 10 Update...
  9. Won't run games at all!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won't run games at all!: I recently put together a new to me PC, it was my dads media center that had the power supply burn out. So I replaced that and it runs good as new with everything, except games which was supposed to be it's explicit purpose. This thing won't run games that are 15 years old...
  10. Old games won't run

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Old games won't run: Tried running Need for Speed Underground 2 and other semi-old games, can't see anything ingame because it shows "Input Not Supported" on the screen and then just sits there until I Ctrl-Alt-Del to kill the task. I TRY 640x480 mode, Run As Administrator, and Win XP...