Windows 10: Made a mistake installing new copy of Windows10.

Discus and support Made a mistake installing new copy of Windows10. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I installed a new copy of windows10 on my sister-in-law's computer but, when I couldn't get her phone to accept the text code, I used my phone. Now the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RodgerAldrich1, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Made a mistake installing new copy of Windows10.

I installed a new copy of windows10 on my sister-in-law's computer but, when I couldn't get her phone to accept the text code, I used my phone. Now the computer, it seems is registered to me and my Microsoft account. My question is, how do I get it changed back to her account?

:)

RodgerAldrich1, Mar 10, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 10, 2021
  3. DirectorC Win User
    New PC DRM!

Copied straight out of the NFO.

DirectorC, Mar 10, 2021
  4. dinjo_jo Win User

Made a mistake installing new copy of Windows10.

New PC DRM!

Step 1: Get the iso
    Step 2: Mount it and install
    Step 3: Copy the crack
    Step 4: PLAY

dinjo_jo, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Made a mistake installing new copy of Windows10.

1. Made a mistake installing new copy of Windows10. - Similar Threads - Made mistake installing

2. i made a big mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i made a big mistake: So, i installed windows 8 and thanks to windows 8 I am now stuck on the ethernet thing, and I don't think that windows 8 supports wireless when I click on connection it keeps on saying that no internet detected even though i have a Wi-Fi router in my mom's room Microsoft,...
  3. i made a big mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i made a big mistake: So, i installed windows 8 and thanks to windows 8 I am now stuck on the ethernet thing, and I don't think that windows 8 supports wireless when I click on connection it keeps on saying that no internet detected even though i have a Wi-Fi router in my mom's room Microsoft,...
  4. Made a mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Made a mistake: Dear Microsoft Support, I accidentally purchased an item in my app;" It is for Adobe that I was charged $ 107.99 today. I have not used it at all today. I am hoping to be able to ask for a refund. I did not know I had done so until I saw it pending at my Bank. When I saw it I...
  5. Made a mistake

Made a mistake: Dear Microsoft Support, I accidentally purchased an item in my app;" It is for Adobe that I was charged $ 107.99 today. I have not used it at all today. I am hoping to be able to ask for a refund. I did not know I had done so until I saw it pending at my Bank. When I saw it I...
  6. I made a real mistake

I made a real mistake: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 I made a real mistake I decided to try windows 11 I wanted to do a dual boot but when I got done. I realized I screwed up and I went to windows 11 I don't really like it. With Windows 10 when you right click: copy paste new...
  7. I made a real mistake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I made a real mistake: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 I made a real mistake I decided to try windows 11 I wanted to do a dual boot but when I got done. I realized I screwed up and I went to windows 11 I don't really like it. With Windows 10 when you right click: copy paste new...
  8. Made a mistake in setup of new computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Made a mistake in setup of new computer: Hi! I just got a new computer and messed up the setup by using my son's info instead of my own. I want to be the administrator of the accounts on this computer I'm coming from a Mac so not sure if this means the same thing. I did a shift-restart hoping to reset Windows 10....
  9. I made a big mistake...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I made a big mistake...: A call from Wavene Infotech showed me 1,159 errors/attempted hacks and other "serious" breaches on my laptop / Window's 10. Sounding like a scam I hung up....he kept calling back. I eventually allowed him to show me a log illustrating all the incursions. Long story short I...
  10. Made a Mistake with Python

Made a Mistake with Python: I had to install Python some time ago. I think it so I could use VeraCrypt. I do not remember which version of Python I installed or if it showed up in the app list in Settings. Yesterday, I decided to install DeDRM removal tools. One of them required Phyton and I...