Windows 10: made a purchase for a 4.99 monthly card for War Planet Online, and it shows that i paid for...

Discus and support made a purchase for a 4.99 monthly card for War Planet Online, and it shows that i paid for... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bought a monthly card for War Planet online for 4.99 order # 4723413367 and it shows it went through but the medals and other benefits have not shown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RandyFlagg1, Apr 23, 2019.

1. made a purchase for a 4.99 monthly card for War Planet Online, and it shows that i paid for...

Bought a monthly card for War Planet online for 4.99 order # 4723413367 and it shows it went through but the medals and other benefits have not shown up in the game, when they usually are instant. Can you please find out what happened, this will affect my gameplay to a great degree since I count on those daily rewards the card offers. Thank you in advance for looking into this.

:)

RandyFlagg1, Apr 23, 2019

2. gears of war 4

Hi,

A corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why Gears of War 4 do not show up as owned on your computer. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the solutions below:

Solution 1: Make sure that you sign in the correct account that purchased the game (Gears of War 4). To check if the game is under your account. Kindly sign in your account on the link below and check your order history.

View your Microsoft Store order history

Solution 2: Sign out your account from Microsoft Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Solution 3: Sign in your account on Microsoft Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

You can also try to download the game from Windows Store using the account you used to purchase the game. The system can detect that your account already own the game and it will allow you to download the game.

Let us know how it goes, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 24, 2019
  3. raeidkazi Win User
    how to purchase paid app with debit card

how can I purchase paid app with my debit card....when ever I try to it never shows option for debit card...what should....plz help me

raeidkazi, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

made a purchase for a 4.99 monthly card for War Planet Online, and it shows that i paid for...

Trial version licence for Gears of War 4, is not letting me launch full purchased Gears of War.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• Do you see the Download/Install option for
      Gears of War 4 here?

Note: Sign in before you check.

If the game is not already installed, I suggest you to sign out of the Store,
    reset the cache, and then sign in to see if you can download.

• Launch Microsoft Store, sign out, and exit the same.
    • Press ‘Win + R’ keys on the keyboard together to open the Run dialog box and type the following into the Run box:
      wsreset.exe
    • Once the Store cache is reset, sign in to the Store.
    • Search for the full version game and see if it is available for download.

If the issue persists, uninstall the trial version and try.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

made a purchase for a 4.99 monthly card for War Planet Online, and it shows that i paid for...

1. made a purchase for a 4.99 monthly card for War Planet Online, and it shows that i paid for... - Similar Threads - made purchase monthly

2. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Purchase Using Credit Card: I tried to purchase some items from a vendor in the UK. I live in the USA. Each time I tried; I was blocked. Finally, the message stated too many tries. I pulled up my online credit card statement and it showed Microsoft as the vendor and showed a "0" in the pending purchase...
  3. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online Purchase Using Credit Card: I tried to purchase some items from a vendor in the UK. I live in the USA. Each time I tried; I was blocked. Finally, the message stated too many tries. I pulled up my online credit card statement and it showed Microsoft as the vendor and showed a "0" in the pending purchase...
  4. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Gears of War 4 Crashes Constantly - Possible Graphics Card Issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gears of War 4 Crashes Constantly - Possible Graphics Card Issue: Hey, I've been playing Gears 4 online for months now but within the past few weeks the game's been crashing every half an hour or so. The game would freeze and I would get alerts in the notification centre but I can't remember exactly what they said. I'm sure that they were...
  6. Gears of War 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears of War 4: I'm pretty sure it isn't my internet because for 98 gigs, I was downloading at 80 mb/s, now it just says "downloading" and there's no download speed that shows. Can anyone help me fix this please? I really just wanna play Gears of War 4....
  7. Trial version licence for Gears of War 4, is not letting me launch full purchased Gears of War.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trial version licence for Gears of War 4, is not letting me launch full purchased Gears of War.: I bought Gears of War 4 recently, as a Windows 10 version. A trial licence for the game was attached to my account, from one year ago. I don't actually remember adding it to my account myself, but I might have done. Now I can not play the full retail version Gears of War...
  8. Gears Of War 4 pc

Gears Of War 4 pc: Hello, my download was 120gb downloaded.now 135gb that was the total to download Gears 4 .... rose to 195gb !!!!!!! !!I really do not understand this MS store how to fix it as the download only increases....
  9. Gears of war 4

Gears of war 4: gears of war 4 is taking forever to install. the size of the game said it would be around 130 gigs but so far its downloaded 244 gigs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4/556d24e0-c7d0-4cbc-aff1-e1169530909f"
  10. Gears of War 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4: Hi today I get an issue with the game. After the launch I get the[IMG] After OK, app closing I install it today and first 3 launching was fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4/075f823f-fb1b-4240-b180-fab38b18a15c