Windows 10: made double payment for windows 10 home edition how to get refund

Discus and support made double payment for windows 10 home edition how to get refund in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; when i purchased win 10 home edition online thro my credit card it was first terminated since international transaction was not enebled against my card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SACHIN EXPRESS, Apr 11, 2021.

1. made double payment for windows 10 home edition how to get refund

when i purchased win 10 home edition online thro my credit card it was first terminated since international transaction was not enebled against my card

hence ienabled the facility and made another payment thro my credit card .now problem is that my first transaction which was terminated resulted in success and the second one was already successful .as such for same pc two payments are done. now how to solve this problem and get refund from microsoft please guide

:)

SACHIN EXPRESS, Apr 11, 2021

2. not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Apr 11, 2021
  3. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Apr 11, 2021
  4. FRTODD Win User

made double payment for windows 10 home edition how to get refund

WIndows 10 edit payment problem

Windows 10 edit payment method brings up a screen with the title: "Edit your payment option info", then nothing but a blank screen. Same thing happens when I try to add a new payment- title and blank screen.

FRTODD, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

made double payment for windows 10 home edition how to get refund

1. made double payment for windows 10 home edition how to get refund - Similar Threads - made double payment

2. I want to get a refund for Windows 11 Home edition as it is not accepted within the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to get a refund for Windows 11 Home edition as it is not accepted within the...: When I try to contact support, my request is created but when I try to open the chat with the support agent, my tab doesn't load it up and is a blank white screen. I have tried this multiple times, I have switched to 3 different browsers and I have tried doing this from 3...
  3. I want to get a refund for Windows 11 Home edition as it is not accepted within the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to get a refund for Windows 11 Home edition as it is not accepted within the...: When I try to contact support, my request is created but when I try to open the chat with the support agent, my tab doesn't load it up and is a blank white screen. I have tried this multiple times, I have switched to 3 different browsers and I have tried doing this from 3...
  4. Double payment on Windows 10 license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double payment on Windows 10 license: Yesterday I purchased 10 windows 10 licenses. I got the license too, but when I checked my bank account my card is charged twice for the 10 licenses. I checked with the bank and they confirmed the same. How to raise the refund....
  5. Double payment on Windows 10 license

Double payment on Windows 10 license: Yesterday I purchased 10 windows 10 licenses. I got the license too, but when I checked my bank account my card is charged twice for the 10 licenses. I checked with the bank and they confirmed the same. How to raise the refund....
  6. Double payment on Windows 10 license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. How can i get a refund on minecraft windows 10 edition.

How can i get a refund on minecraft windows 10 edition.: I keep finding information but hong kong refund hotline is already died:/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-refund-on-minecraft-windows-10/7daa19cf-4ea1-4ad4-8183-31205f847be9
  8. Can we return Windows 10 Home edition and get refund

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can we return Windows 10 Home edition and get refund: Hi, My friend in Ukriane who does not have good knowledge of computers recently bought a Lenovo laptop from a shop. Apart from the cost of laptop, the shop charged around 140 USD to install Windows Home edition on it. Now my friend wants to return the laptop as it is not...
  9. Payment Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment Refund: I paid for office 365 in November but was billed by paypal this week for a further £59.99. How do I get a refund Regards Alan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-refund/3849df81-210f-43ce-82c5-9ac480661c52
  10. Refund for the purchase made towards Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for the purchase made towards Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I accidentally had bought minecraft windows 10 edition but i dont have windows 10 so i cant even use the game. I would like to get a refund on it. ***Original title:I bought the wrong one***...