Windows 10: Made wrong purchase

Discus and support Made wrong purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wanted to buy Windows 10 Pro, but bought Windows 10 Home instead. Now I have both versions. One product key that I do not have any use for.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by flooded88, Apr 12, 2019.

1. flooded88 Win User

Made wrong purchase

I wanted to buy Windows 10 Pro, but bought Windows 10 Home instead.

Now I have both versions. One product key that I do not have any use for. (Windows 10 Home).

Anyway to get a refund? or just credit for games or something...

:)

flooded88, Apr 12, 2019

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Johnny5 Win User

Made wrong purchase

Building Again

I just tried to swap the hard drive for the one you suggested keakar but i purchased rush processing so its already in step 3... *Big Grin Made wrong purchase :D

Johnny5, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Made wrong purchase

1. Made wrong purchase - Similar Threads - Made wrong purchase

2. purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    purchase: I just bought windows 10 I download the wrong updated version. how can I go back and download the correct version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase/4143254c-f122-4468-b708-0129bb84c205
  3. made a purchase for a 4.99 monthly card for War Planet Online, and it shows that i paid for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    made a purchase for a 4.99 monthly card for War Planet Online, and it shows that i paid for...: Bought a monthly card for War Planet online for 4.99 order # 4723413367 and it shows it went through but the medals and other benefits have not shown up in the game, when they usually are instant. Can you please find out what happened, this will affect my gameplay to a great...
  4. Purchase Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Problem: I want to purchase gems for a game, but my computer keeps saying "User already owns content" and refers me to "My Library" to download the content. Since I purchased the package before and already used the gems, I know this is crap. How do I trick my computer into believing I...
  5. Difficulty with Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty with Purchase: I recently purchased a pack from the Minecraft Store through the Microsoft Store and I was charged for the pack, yet it said there was an error when I purchased it... and now it claims I did not buy it. A little help would be greatly appreciated!...
  6. I cant factory setting my laptop it says something went wrong no changes is made

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant factory setting my laptop it says something went wrong no changes is made: Hye i really need your help. My laptop became so lagged that i made a reset by keeping my files. Unfortunately now i want to reset it back to factory setting but it does not working. Can it be fixed?...
  7. product purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product purchase: I bought 3 product on 15th September but didn't receive any VIP points of first purchase in Dungeon Hunter 5 game. I have order details & it says it is completed but why I didn't get benefits Order-6033018343. "...
  8. purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased game: I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store paid for the full game but it will not let me into the full game. I have phoned Microsoft Five times now and got passed from pillar to post with no success. The price of the game was £2-69 and I have spent four times that just...
  9. Already purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Already purchased: I already purchased Windows DVD player for my machine. I installed it and then about a month later had to re-image my machine. How do I get it back onto my computer without having to re-purchase it again....
  10. Previous purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Previous purchase: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 in May, 2017. My computer had to be reset & I lost all the things. I have not had an issue with anything other than Minecraft, which isn't downloading at all. I have been at this for 2 hours &, for the safety of my computer, am requesting...