Windows 10: Made wrong purchase

Discus and support Made wrong purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wanted to buy Windows 10 Pro, but bought Windows 10 Home instead. Now I have both versions. One product key that I do not have any use for.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by flooded88, Apr 12, 2019.

1. flooded88 Win User

Made wrong purchase

I wanted to buy Windows 10 Pro, but bought Windows 10 Home instead.

Now I have both versions. One product key that I do not have any use for. (Windows 10 Home).

Anyway to get a refund? or just credit for games or something...

:)

flooded88, Apr 12, 2019

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Johnny5 Win User

Made wrong purchase

Building Again

I just tried to swap the hard drive for the one you suggested keakar but i purchased rush processing so its already in step 3... *Big Grin Made wrong purchase :D

Johnny5, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Made wrong purchase

1. Made wrong purchase - Similar Threads - Made wrong purchase

2. Purchasing wrong Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchasing wrong Minecraft Dungeons: I bought Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store like 2 hours ago and I realized now that I bought the wrong version, I want to play on it Windows but I accidentally bought the Xbox editionPlease help...
  3. Accidentally purchasing the wrong item

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accidentally purchasing the wrong item: I purchased a Xbox controller from the Microsoft store , however it was not the controller I wanted so as soon as I realised I cancelled the purchase but I was still charged for it , after I received an email that said that they had cancelled my order and had not charged me...
  4. Accidentally purchasing the wrong item

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally purchasing the wrong item: I purchased a Xbox controller from the Microsoft store , however it was not the controller I wanted so as soon as I realised I cancelled the purchase but I was still charged for it , after I received an email that said that they had cancelled my order and had not charged me...
  5. Accidentally purchasing the wrong item

6. Wrong Game Purchased

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wrong Game Purchased: I recently bought the game Ori and the Blind Forest as a digital download code from best buy with the intent of playing it on my PC. I had looked it up and it was listed as a Windows game, but when I tried to redeem the code it gave me the Xbox version, which I cannot play....
  7. purchasing the wrong version of minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing the wrong version of minecraft: so i accidentally bught the windows 10 version of mine craft instead of the java edition. my laptop does not support the windows 10 addition and i feel if your device does not support something it should not allow you to still make the purchase so i was wondering if there...
  8. Purchased game on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased game on wrong account: Hey all. So I bought a game off the Microsoft store and I accidentally bought it under my secondary account that isn't linked to my computer. Now it won't let me install the game and is only giving me the option to re-purchase. I went through the steps of changing my primary...
  9. Purchased wrong version of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased wrong version of Minecraft: I recently purchased minecraft windows 10 master version however I made a mistake as I need the Java version. The windows 10 version has been purchased but not installed as it states theres an error and is unable to install because there is no device linked to my microsoft...
  10. Details of Purchase made for Photoshop Elements

Details of Purchase made for Photoshop Elements: I purchased PSE 2019 through the Microsoft Store and am having problems with Instant Fix in the Organizer. When I attempt to get assistance from Adobe they have no record of my license and will not assist me. I did not receive a product key when I purchased PSE 2019 and I can...