Windows 10: MAG 15 has long white screen and uncalibrated touchpad during startup.

Discus and support MAG 15 has long white screen and uncalibrated touchpad during startup. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recently got a new MAG-15, that was working fine the first day. However, on the next day, problems started to occur during startup. Before I can log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by stallfest, Oct 30, 2020.

1. stallfest Win User

MAG 15 has long white screen and uncalibrated touchpad during startup.

I recently got a new MAG-15, that was working fine the first day. However, on the next day, problems started to occur during startup. Before I can log in to my device, there is a 1 to 2 second white screen that appears.

When the white screen finally passes, the mouse is very uncalibrated and does not work properly. When the log in screen finally appear, everything works normal. These problems only appear during start up, and other than that there are no problems.

Here is a video https://imgur.com/a/JFRY0X3

:)

stallfest, Oct 30, 2020

2. white screen after startup with cursor

Hello Steve,

We still can't identify the possible causes of this white screen issue during startup. For us to isolate and assist you better with this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried removing any external plugged in devices (except mouse, keyboard, and internet connection) before rebooting? If you still haven't, you may give that a try and check if issue persist.
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Touchpad

Hi Denise,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check if the touchpad is enabled in Mouse Properties.

Please follow these steps below to check the status of the touchpad.

• Click Start and choose Settings.
    • Click on Devices. Choose Mouse & touchpad. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click
      Additional mouse options.
    • The Mouse Properties window will open. Click the tab furthest to the right (ELAN
      or Device Settings).
    • Under Devices, check if your touchpad is disabled. If it is disabled, click the touchpad to select it and then click
      Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

1. MAG 15 has long white screen and uncalibrated touchpad during startup. - Similar Threads - MAG has long

2. Infinite Black Screen during Startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Black Screen during Startup: Hi, I have a custom built computer than i installed myself, the motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H. Upon starting up I can press the following buttons: Del: BIOS startup/Q-Flash F9: System Information F12: Boot Menu End: Q-Flash Yesterday i moved my computer...
  3. Cmd screen flashes during startup! What is it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cmd screen flashes during startup! What is it?: Every now and then, during startup (when all applications are loading, etc.) I'll get a cmd prompt window that flashes for a second or two (not long enough to read/decipher what it says or what is happening) and then disappears. No idea what just loaded, started or anything....
  4. Having problems with startup. Blank screen for long periods.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having problems with startup. Blank screen for long periods.: Purchased Windows 10 for my HP Envy dv6 Notebook. Having problems with startup. Blank screen for long periods. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canview1/c48b3b4b-f8d7-437d-9c7c-c89c545eb602
  5. Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen: For the past 8 hours now my computer has been constantly showing a white screen or a flickering screen on my desktop, everytime i log into my computer. I have restarted, repowered and did a full resset but nothing had worked. I have tried using the safe mode on the log in...
  6. This LONG black screen during the load of the SO is normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This LONG black screen during the load of the SO is normal?: Hello! I have W10 64bits in one SSD Kingston HyperX Fury SSD 120GB and all the programs in another HDD. Storage: SSD-44gb of 111gb free.. HDD-320gb of 1T free. Today, turning on the PC, I feel like there was a uncommon black loading screen during the "Blue windows logo"...
  7. White Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White Screen: Had a problem with my desktop. I just reformat it using the reset options that removes all personal files in my desktop. While on the process it was already at 50% but when I left and came back the screen is white. I managed to force shutdown but when i booted it up it's...
  8. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having a problem with a desktop PC running Windows 10. It had been working fine, but a few days ago, it restarted on its own, and is now booting up to an orange screen with vertical white lines. The desktop is a refurbished Dell Precision T3400. It originally ran...
  9. How to get rid of strange white square on desktop during startup?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of strange white square on desktop during startup?: I have some strange square every time I start Windows 10, which will be gone when I click on it. Something is run in the background. I see nothing when Windows is just loading. When ESET anti-virus loads, it's still okay. And then somewhere during that and the last few...
  10. White splash screen during start

in Windows 10 Support
    White splash screen during start: Hi folks, I have win 10 pro installed on my dell e6410. When I start my laptop I see very bright blank white splash screen for 2 seconds during the boot process. The sequence is as folows: 1- I press start button and it powers up 2- Windows 10 logo screen appears 3- Very...