Windows 10: Magazin Microsoft

Discus and support Magazin Microsoft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Buna ziua , Am avut descarcaturi de la Microsoft Solitaire Colection . Am șters-o din greseală , și acum cand vreau sa o obtin din nou , mă trimite... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MihaiLupeanu, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Magazin Microsoft

Buna ziua ,

Am avut descarcaturi de la Microsoft Solitaire Colection .

Am șters-o din greseală , și acum cand vreau sa o obtin din nou , mă trimite la a deschide Microsoft Store ,

unde se cauta am așteptat și o ora și nu se deschide .

Ce trebuie să fac să pot obține din nou aplicația dorită ?

:)

MihaiLupeanu, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro

Hi TabithaMartin1,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the file format of the
      magazine?
    2. Which book or magazine are you referring to?
    3. Where are you trying to download the books and magazine?

If the file format is on pdf, I suggest you open the magazine or books, by
    Right clicking on that magazine and open Microsoft Edge.

If the issue is not resolved, kindly provide more information to assist you better.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    MSDN Magazine: Special Windows 10 Issue

Source: MSDN Magazine: Special Windows 10 Issue | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Magazin Microsoft

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Magazin Microsoft

1. Magazin Microsoft - Similar Threads - Magazin Microsoft

2. Insider 425 start a Discusion wool magazine Tm

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Insider 425 start a Discusion wool magazine Tm: Where did that come fromAnd I Am talking about the Youtube sign in button and stage.And anything else a device turn default. I am talking Orangepix.is/iotopia/AlbumsIt's blogger for the tablet. You know blogger, it was all microsoft in the past and today it's own by Google to...
  3. Insider 425 start a Discusion wool magazine Tm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insider 425 start a Discusion wool magazine Tm: Where did that come fromAnd I Am talking about the Youtube sign in button and stage.And anything else a device turn default. I am talking Orangepix.is/iotopia/AlbumsIt's blogger for the tablet. You know blogger, it was all microsoft in the past and today it's own by Google to...
  4. Insider 425 start a Discusion wool magazine Tm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows magazine services crash my system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows magazine services crash my system: So, after three hours of trubleshooting I've found out that leaving it on crashes Windows the second I log in. Bad thing is: MS Store stopped installing and updating stuff. How does it crash? For me it looks like every time it loads, system not the computer restarts itself....
  6. Windows magazine services crash my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows magazine services crash my system: So, after three hours of trubleshooting I've found out that leaving it on crashes Windows the second I log in. Bad thing is: MS Store stopped installing and updating stuff. How does it crash? For me it looks like every time it loads, system not the computer restarts itself....
  7. Windows magazine services crash my system

8. Latest Computeractive magazine - Gammy

Latest Computeractive magazine - Gammy: I tried the Workshop on CA 15-28 July P 38. I have downloaded Gammy and unzipped and have the folder on the PC desktop. When I double click on gammy.exe and go to the systray gammy is there, but as I hover my cursor over it to click on it it vanishes! Have download it twice,...
  9. Microsoft magazin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft magazin: Buna ziua , Am avut descarcată aplicația Microsoft Solitaire Colection . Am șters-o din greseală , și acum cand vreau sa o obtin din nou , mă trimite la a deschide Microsoft Store , unde se caută am așteptat și o ora și nu se deschide . Ce trebuie să fac să pot obține...
  10. MSDN Magazine will publish its last issue in November 2019

in Windows 10 News
    MSDN Magazine will publish its last issue in November 2019: An Important Update on MSDN Magazine Dear reader, After more than three decades providing technical guidance to the community of Microsoft developers, MSDN Magazine will publish its last issue in November. All previous issues will be archived and available online. MSDN...