Windows 10: Магазин STORE

Discus and support Магазин STORE in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Здравствуйте не работает магазин MICROSOFT STORE невовозможно открыть??... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Николай Бураковский, May 18, 2019.

1. Магазин STORE

Здравствуйте не работает магазин MICROSOFT STORE невовозможно открыть??

:)

Николай Бураковский, May 18, 2019

2. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, May 18, 2019
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, May 18, 2019
  4. lx07 Win User

Магазин STORE

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

Thema:

Магазин STORE

1. Магазин STORE - Similar Threads - Магазин STORE

2. Fake appstore, bad planning Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake appstore, bad planning Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt...: Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years. Please fill my buy contract and let me download it [ATTACH] [ATTACH] ,,Can't download a game 1 % and install a game from the Mictosoft app store, what's the name of the program that can clone a...
  3. Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years Microsoft App Store...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years Microsoft App Store...: Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years. Please fill my buy contract and let me download it [ATTACH] [ATTACH] ,,Can't install a game from the Mictosoft app store,...
  4. Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years: Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years. Please fill my buy contract and let me download it [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-denies-to-download-bought/e21937cc-e453-4b7f-b3c2-6f30814d412a
  5. Windows Store Spring Cleaning

Windows Store Spring Cleaning: Has Microsoft come up with a way to clean "All Owned" dead wood from the list. I've tried many a bad program which I would like to remove. My list is quite bulky now (takes 5 minutes to load) and needs some serious pruning. 135087
  6. Windows Store Spring Cleaning

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Store Spring Cleaning: Has Microsoft come up with a way to clean "All Owned" dead wood from the list. I've tried many a bad program which I would like to remove. My list is quite bulky now (takes 5 minutes to load) and needs some serious pruning. 135087
  7. Issues with Windows Store and Store Apps, Unable to launch.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues with Windows Store and Store Apps, Unable to launch.: Every since the last windows update none of the windows applications are working for me anymore. When I try to open the windows store it either doesn't do anything or opens for a second and closes. This is the error I get whenever I try to use something like photos,...
  8. Microsoft Store Download moves in increments of 31.445 MB every time I reset.

Microsoft Store Download moves in increments of 31.445 MB every time I reset.: Trying to download State of Decay 2 on a Surface Book 2 13.5", and the download is acting up. I read and performed all the steps in other posts about pending downloads, and then a simple reset showed some results. I was able to download updates for other apps (like...
  9. ms store

ms store: by mistake i uninstall ms store. please help me to install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store/f8fbf7e5-bcc5-4637-a4d6-b3e587c32288"
  10. Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store: Microsoft Store not launching https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store/e1b765e1-0cc5-4e27-a6f4-ba2c23cee5dd