Windows 10: magellan mgnContentManager will not open a window rm6320-lm

Discus and support magellan mgnContentManager will not open a window rm6320-lm in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to update the maps on my magellan gps with my new laptop. It has windows 10. I have installed the mgnContentManager program and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bcjammerx, Apr 21, 2019.

1. bcjammerx Win User

magellan mgnContentManager will not open a window rm6320-lm

I am trying to update the maps on my magellan gps with my new laptop. It has windows 10. I have installed the mgnContentManager program and it is running in task manager but it will not open a window. Also, windows 10 is not identifying my gps when plugged in via usb.

:)

bcjammerx, Apr 21, 2019

2. Magellan 9600-LM and Windows 10...

Hi Jessie,

It could be a compatibility issue you're experiencing when you tried to install the Magellan 9600-LM. That said, we suggest that you check with the developer of the said GPS to inquire. Once done checking with them, let us know the information that was provided
    to you if you need additional assistance.

We're just here in Microsoft Community if you need further assistance.

Carlos Tin, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Magellan 9600-LM and Windows 10...

It appears that when windows 10 installs the driver for my Magellan 9600-LM gps, it doesn't actually finish, and the result is that it isn't recognizable by any of their sites or software. I cannot find how to bypass this, or force it to install all components
    of the driver(s) needed for a real install, and Magellan's website leaves little to be desired.

Has anyone had this issue? I read a tonne of issues with Windows 7, and 8, but I am on Windows 10. I have tried multiple cords, accounts, and browsers. I couldn't even get the site to allow me to register my device until I downloaded, installed and used
    Firefox. This is going on 4 hours I've sat here trying to make this happen, any advice or tricks would be greatly appreciated!

Their supposed content manager, smartGPSEco dot com won't even sign me in, though, I'm using the same information on the main site, and it works just fine.. I'm assuming this is because it cannot find a device connected to my computer, which again, leads back
    to the initial install. I have gone into the device manager and force updated the driver myself, using my pc as the source vs having windows search the web, and it claims it's updated. However, the issues still remain, and I'm still frustrated. magellan mgnContentManager will not open a window rm6320-lm :(

JessieThomson, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

1. magellan mgnContentManager will not open a window rm6320-lm - Similar Threads - magellan mgnContentManager open

2. Window not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window not opening: I have reset my pc and it shut down between reset and when I open it is not opening only logo come and it shut down please help me how can I solve this problem My pc is Lava helium 12 notepad please help me...
  3. Disable windows 10 from offering LM NT 0.12 as an acceptable dialect.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable windows 10 from offering LM NT 0.12 as an acceptable dialect.: Hello,We have a file server which has SMB 1 enabled for mission critical legacy devices. However the file server does support SMB 3.1.1.When connecting to the server via windows 10 it offers LM NT 0.12 as one of its supported dialects. Since the server doesn't care which...
  4. Magellan Gps not recognized in windows 10 but is ok in windows 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Magellan Gps not recognized in windows 10 but is ok in windows 7: Magellan Gps not recognized in windows 10 but is ok in windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magellan-gps-not-recognized-in-windows-10-but-is/bd975174-5918-41af-a8f5-68d2e6fa5f9b
  5. GPS Week Rollover Patch from Magellan

GPS Week Rollover Patch from Magellan: I received by email a patch from Magellan that would correct the time and ETA on my device. The problem is a result of the GPS Rollover that took place 4/6/19. I need to save the patch to a SD card inserted in my GPS device but I am not sure how to download it to the SD card....
  6. Uninstall Application Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Application Error: When I try to uninstall a software [Magellan vantage point], I receive the following error message "ERROR 1905.MODULE C:\\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\INFOCARDAPI.DLL FAILED TO UNREGISTER. HRESULT -2147220472".
  7. magellan gps is not recognized in usb win 10

magellan gps is not recognized in usb win 10: magellan gps is not recognized in usb win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magellan-gps-is-not-recognized-in-usb-win-10/ee35a056-a54d-49f7-bb85-505944655b49
  8. magellan rodemate GPS model 5045LM

magellan rodemate GPS model 5045LM: When I connect it to my USB it connects but then I get a message that there was an error. Is there a driver for this device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/magellan-rodemate-gps-model-5045lm/82095e21-6e71-4a7a-987b-508f1f4ef26a
  9. LAN Not Configured - Need Intel I219-LM Setup to Access Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN Not Configured - Need Intel I219-LM Setup to Access Ethernet: Our IT department failed to set up my new laptop for a physical LAN connection. I have administrative rights because, all laptops at our institution are provided with these privileges. Can anyone help me set up this adapter? I need to accomplish this today if possible. 106551
  10. Lost Win10 in Multiboot disk partition Win7, Win10 and LM Rafaela

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Win10 in Multiboot disk partition Win7, Win10 and LM Rafaela: Hi, My disk contains 5 partitions: part1 = ntfs-win10 free upgrade of win home premium (primary) Part2 = ntfs-win7 home premium (primary) Part3 = ext3-Extended (logical) Part4 = ext3-LM rafaela (extended) Part5 = swap (extended) This setup worked good. Part2 win7...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mgn content manager wont open

2. magellan RM6320-LM update

3. Installed magellan content manager and it wont open