Windows 10: magellan rodemate GPS model 5045LM

Discus and support magellan rodemate GPS model 5045LM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I connect it to my USB it connects but then I get a message that there was an error. Is there a driver for this device?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carld090439, Oct 3, 2018.

1. magellan rodemate GPS model 5045LM

When I connect it to my USB it connects but then I get a message that there was an error. Is there a driver for this device?

:)

Carld090439, Oct 3, 2018

2. Magellan 9600-LM and Windows 10...

Hi Jessie,

It could be a compatibility issue you're experiencing when you tried to install the Magellan 9600-LM. That said, we suggest that you check with the developer of the said GPS to inquire. Once done checking with them, let us know the information that was provided
    to you if you need additional assistance.

We're just here in Microsoft Community if you need further assistance.

Carlos Tin, Oct 3, 2018
  3. GPS Location With Time Stamp Software?

My step-mother just bought some cheapo portable GPS from Best Buy. has a camera onboard and stamps the images as you request. Saves them on the GPS, but can be easily offloaded at the end of the day. I want to say it was a budget model Garmin.

sneekypeet, Oct 3, 2018
  4. magellan rodemate GPS model 5045LM

6700 and GPS positioning

I have Magellan Explorist GC GPS And 6700 Slide Nokia.

Can I use my Magellan gps as external gps for My phone using USB cable

kaushalganesh, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

magellan rodemate GPS model 5045LM

1. magellan rodemate GPS model 5045LM - Similar Threads - magellan rodemate GPS

2. Magellan Gps not recognized in windows 10 but is ok in windows 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Magellan Gps not recognized in windows 10 but is ok in windows 7: Magellan Gps not recognized in windows 10 but is ok in windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magellan-gps-not-recognized-in-windows-10-but-is/bd975174-5918-41af-a8f5-68d2e6fa5f9b
  3. GPS Garmin

GPS Garmin: I have a five year old Garmin GPS that I never had problems downloading their yearly maps on Win 7 but ever since I upgraded to Win 10..I keep getting a error message like unable to recognize USB device..any help would be appreciated....
  4. GPS not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    GPS not working properly: Good day, I have some new Panasonic FZ-M1 tablets that all run Windows 10 version 1903. Some of the devices do not allow Maps to access my exact location while on a cellular connection. When on WiFi, I'm able to get the correct coordinates, but when on cellular, Maps says...
  5. GPS . . .

GPS . . .: Along4 with7 my text problem. I have a Dell Vostro 3583, laptop. Is, it possible to add GPS? Then, I assume, I could enter a city, anywhere. And watch7 th7e traffic moving4 around . . . Using GPS? If it can't be done? Oh7 well, h7ad to try. Th7anks for reading4 . . ....
  6. GPS Week Rollover Patch from Magellan

GPS Week Rollover Patch from Magellan: I received by email a patch from Magellan that would correct the time and ETA on my device. The problem is a result of the GPS Rollover that took place 4/6/19. I need to save the patch to a SD card inserted in my GPS device but I am not sure how to download it to the SD card....
  7. GPS road map

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GPS road map: how do Ii download my Magellan RoadMate 5120-LMTX content manager on my windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gps-road-map/4ad78660-016f-42bb-8c8e-2ad54516528d
  8. no gps signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no gps signal: hay m using lumia 540 windows 10 latest version in my lumia when i try to navigate and tap on get directions than its show no gps signal i already try roll back and update it but still same problem i think its a windows or map issue but unfortunately Microsoft stop update for...
  9. magellan gps is not recognized in usb win 10

magellan gps is not recognized in usb win 10: magellan gps is not recognized in usb win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magellan-gps-is-not-recognized-in-usb-win-10/ee35a056-a54d-49f7-bb85-505944655b49
  10. Help with GPS Settings

Help with GPS Settings: Dear All, I need to find my GPS settings, so I can turn off and on again. Suggestion that I do that from a website to help with my registration with them (can't find my address, only my neighbours across the road). Thank you....