Windows 10: magic iso still showing after i uninstalled it

Discus and support magic iso still showing after i uninstalled it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; everytime i right click on a file, magic iso is still there as an option after i've uninstalled it, how do i get rid of this? [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Teknosfinest, Jan 11, 2021.

1. magic iso still showing after i uninstalled it

everytime i right click on a file, magic iso is still there as an option after i've uninstalled it, how do i get rid of this?

magic iso still showing after i uninstalled it [​IMG]

:)

Teknosfinest, Jan 11, 2021

2. Magic Landscape uninstall

If this is a theme, you can uninstall it through Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Search for magic landscape

Select it in the list then click uninstall.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 11, 2021
  4. magic iso still showing after i uninstalled it

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused magic iso still showing after i uninstalled it :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

magic iso still showing after i uninstalled it

1. magic iso still showing after i uninstalled it - Similar Threads - magic iso still

2. Apps still showing in all apps after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps still showing in all apps after uninstalling: Hi, I uninstalled Discord through Windows settings app tab and the app is still there but with no logo. It stays there after restarting. How do I remove it and why does it do that? Do I have to use regedit?...
  3. Apps still showing in all apps after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps still showing in all apps after uninstalling: Hi, I uninstalled Discord through Windows settings app tab and the app is still there but with no logo. It stays there after restarting. How do I remove it and why does it do that? Do I have to use regedit?...
  4. Programs still showing in search after Uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs still showing in search after Uninstall: When I Uninstall Programs it is still in search, but without an Icon. Because when i Uninstalled OneDrive from my computer and many other programs it showed still the programs in the search bar. Like this https://imgur.com/a/8K7H403 I don't know why this happens every time...
  5. Programs still showing in search after Uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs still showing in search after Uninstall: When I Uninstall Programs it is still in search, but without an Icon. Because when i Uninstalled OneDrive from my computer and many other programs it showed still the programs in the search bar. Like this https://imgur.com/a/8K7H403 I don't know why this happens every time...
  6. Programs still showing in search after Uninstall

7. Chrome still shows up in Search after being uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome still shows up in Search after being uninstalled?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ItsBlinkzz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lj6hlj/chrome_still_shows_up_in_search_after_being/
  8. magic iso won't completely uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    magic iso won't completely uninstall: i uninstalled magic iso but when i right click on a file or folder, it still shows as an option, i went into my C: drive, programs x86 and i tried to delete it but it said it is still running under another program, i am confused with this, any solutions?...
  9. "Whats needs you attention" still shows avast after I uninstalled it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Whats needs you attention" still shows avast after I uninstalled it: Im trying to update windows but it told me I needed to uninstall avast because its not "compatable with windows 10". whatever, so I uninstall it but the updater STILL tells me to uninstall it when theres no trace of avast anywhere on my pc. Its driving me insane....
  10. Uninstall Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

Uninstall Magic Jigsaw Puzzle: How do I uninstall all of Magic Jigsaw puzzles? It is on my screen even before I log on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-magic-jigsaw-puzzle/adfa6abd-3dad-4add-b8bf-0481ce201bb9