Windows 10: magic iso won't completely uninstall

Discus and support magic iso won't completely uninstall in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i uninstalled magic iso but when i right click on a file or folder, it still shows as an option, i went into my C: drive, programs x86 and i tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Teknosfinest, Feb 5, 2021.

1. magic iso won't completely uninstall

i uninstalled magic iso but when i right click on a file or folder, it still shows as an option, i went into my C: drive, programs x86 and i tried to delete it but it said it is still running under another program, i am confused with this, any solutions?

:)

Teknosfinest, Feb 5, 2021

2. Magic Landscape uninstall

If this is a theme, you can uninstall it through Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Search for magic landscape

Select it in the list then click uninstall.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 5, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Feb 5, 2021
  4. tops Win User

magic iso won't completely uninstall

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

magic iso won't completely uninstall

1. magic iso won't completely uninstall - Similar Threads - magic iso won't

2. WinZip Pro 25 Won't Completely Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    WinZip Pro 25 Won't Completely Uninstall: Hi, I downloaded the free trial of this program, they dangled a reduced price for full and I bit. But, first uninstalled the trial...I thought. Now, when I download purchased program from their site and copy/paste reg. # from same site, popup says number doesn't match the...
  3. magic iso still showing after i uninstalled it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    magic iso still showing after i uninstalled it: everytime i right click on a file, magic iso is still there as an option after i've uninstalled it, how do i get rid of this? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-iso-still-showing-after-i-uninstalled-it/f84d978d-5545-42f3-a283-6ff402b1b310
  4. New hard drive, Win10 ISO won't complete installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New hard drive, Win10 ISO won't complete installation: Five year old Dell XPS 8900 desktop with OEM Win10. I immediately added a 240 GB SanDisk SSD as my (C:/) Windows drive and put (most) all my data on the OEM 1TB Seagate HDD (D:/ drive). Turns out there's a small bit of data I'd like to recover from old C drive, but nothing...
  5. Complete Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Complete Uninstall: 3-31-2020 Thanks for any help. I have uninstalled Macrium Reflect in the normal way but it has left garbage on my computer. It seems that Microsoft has sown it into Windows 10. How can I completely get rid of it????????? 153328
  6. Uninstall Norton completely!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstall Norton completely!: I have uninstalled Norton Security and have installed Kaspersky instead, and there is now no evidence of Norton anywhere on my laptop, however on occasion when I try to open an attachment in an email it is blocked by 'Norton Symantec'? How is this possible when it is...
  7. Uninstalling OneDrive COMPLETELY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalling OneDrive COMPLETELY: So i noticed after "uninstalling" onedrive, there is still a folder in users/username/onedrive and the fun part, is that pictures, documents, and desktop folders are all automatically in there, and you cant change it!! So i went looking for a solution. Didnt find one. So i...
  8. Uninstall Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Magic Jigsaw Puzzle: How do I uninstall all of Magic Jigsaw puzzles? It is on my screen even before I log on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-magic-jigsaw-puzzle/adfa6abd-3dad-4add-b8bf-0481ce201bb9
  9. AVG apps won't uninstall completely

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG apps won't uninstall completely: I want to completely remove all AVG apps from my Surface Pro but they won't uninstall. * Original title: AVG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_updating-windows_10/avg-apps-wont-uninstall-completely/7cdb8bff-154c-4303-a986-1ed15fe4b295
  10. Anniversary Update ISO Download Won't Complete.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anniversary Update ISO Download Won't Complete.: Went to the Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File) site and after selecting the correct edition I tried to downloaded the ISO to a USB 3 drive (16 GB capacity). Each time I attempted the download, 3 times, it go to 97% and then said the download was interrupted. When I...