Windows 10: magic jack

Discus and support magic jack in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and new magic jack home .. installs but no audio .. I have gotten much tech support no results.. I have had mj for years no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gailbar, Sep 27, 2019.

1. gailbar Win User

magic jack

I have windows 10 and new magic jack home .. installs but no audio .. I have gotten much tech support no results.. I have had mj for years no prob.. what should I do , other than throwing it in trash and getting another landline phone ??

:)

gailbar, Sep 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    magic jack error 401.

Hi Daivd,

I realize that you are facing the issue with magic Jack in Windows 10, let me assist you.

To assist you better, let us know when exactly are you getting the above error message? When connecting the Magic Jack to the USB port or while performing any task or during the installation of the set up?

I suggest you to try running the application or set up file as an Administrator.

• Right-click on the setup file and click on Run as Administrator.

If that doesn't help, then you may try uninstalling and reinstalling the software.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to contact Magic jack support for further assistance.

http://support.magicjack.com/magicfix/index.html

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, Sep 27, 2019
  4. magic jack

Magic Jack

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

I would like to inform that we do not support third party application or hardware. I would suggest that you get in touch with the manufactures of Magic Jack to resolve the issue.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

magic jack

1. magic jack - Similar Threads - magic jack

2. alloc magic is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alloc magic is broken: Hello, today I accidently installed and ran something called "Bitmap2.exe" and it gives me a error saying "alloc magis is broken at 0x60f4f280: 60fd51f7 Aborted. Press any key to exit." How can I fix it without using another computer? I tried using a USB to reinstall Windows,...
  3. alloc magic is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    alloc magic is broken: Hello, today I accidently installed and ran something called "Bitmap2.exe" and it gives me a error saying "alloc magis is broken at 0x60f4f280: 60fd51f7 Aborted. Press any key to exit." How can I fix it without using another computer? I tried using a USB to reinstall Windows,...
  4. alloc magic is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...: Hi Apple friends, what I use Windows Boot Camp, I don't want Windows to detect and connect the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard because I have a dedicated mouse and keyboard for the Windows.I've tried removing them from the Bluetooth in Settings but it keeps being detected and...
  6. Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...: Hi Apple friends, what I use Windows Boot Camp, I don't want Windows to detect and connect the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard because I have a dedicated mouse and keyboard for the Windows.I've tried removing them from the Bluetooth in Settings but it keeps being detected and...
  7. OneDrive's Cups and Balls Magic Trick

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive's Cups and Balls Magic Trick: We've all seen the cups and balls magic trick. It's one of the oldest tricks. From the Wikipedia page:"The cups and balls is a performance of magic with innumerable adaptations. Street gambling variations performed by conmen were known as Bunco Booths. A typical cups and...
  8. OneDrive's Cups and Balls Magic Trick

OneDrive's Cups and Balls Magic Trick: We've all seen the cups and balls magic trick. It's one of the oldest tricks. From the Wikipedia page:"The cups and balls is a performance of magic with innumerable adaptations. Street gambling variations performed by conmen were known as Bunco Booths. A typical cups and...
  9. Seeking feedback on using AOL Desktop Gold & Magic Jack on Win 10 in 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking feedback on using AOL Desktop Gold & Magic Jack on Win 10 in 2023: Hello,I am working on fixing up a couple of old machines from a woman that needed some help who has limited income. Her knowledge of computers is obsolete to stay the most and least, and she is hung up on all kinds of sweepstakes sites, and even the crypto tab browser, when...
  10. Seeking feedback on using AOL Desktop Gold & Magic Jack on Win 10 in 2023

Seeking feedback on using AOL Desktop Gold & Magic Jack on Win 10 in 2023: Hello,I am working on fixing up a couple of old machines from a woman that needed some help who has limited income. Her knowledge of computers is obsolete to stay the most and least, and she is hung up on all kinds of sweepstakes sites, and even the crypto tab browser, when...