Windows 10: magic jigsaw puzzle

Discus and support magic jigsaw puzzle in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the monthly puzzle downloads but I cannot access the Free button. It doesn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeanneCoteVW, Oct 11, 2018 at 12:12 PM.

1. JeanneCoteVW Win User

magic jigsaw puzzle

the monthly puzzle downloads but I cannot access the Free button. It doesn't work.

:)

2. SueDarwick Win User

Magic Jigsaw puzzles

I tried the steps you suggested but still cannot use the program. I have tried other puzzle programs that work but I do not like them. I really miss my Magic puzzles.

3. wilmasimmons12 Win User
    Magic Jigsaw puzzles

after I uninstalled the magic jigsaw puzzle like It was suggested to do and then re install it, it wont let me reinstall because it says it is already on my computer which it is not. So very very disappointing with Microsoft and their free windows update.
    it has done nothing but cause me problems from one point to another. I suggest they should get this problem resolved.

wilmasimmons12, Oct 11, 2018 at 12:20 PM
  4. Rajeshwari_Patil Win User

magic jigsaw puzzle

Magic Jigsaw puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue, and suggest you to run App troubleshooter and check .

a. Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search next to start.

b. Click on ‘View All’ on left side and select Windows store Apps’.

c. Follow the onscreen instructions

Further please contact app support site

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/9wzdncrfj9xv

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 11, 2018 at 12:20 PM
Thema:

magic jigsaw puzzle

1. magic jigsaw puzzle - Similar Threads - magic jigsaw puzzle

2. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Game loads, opens and lets me pick a puzzle option then it appears to go to puzzle but blanks back to desktop. I have reset, uninstalled and reinstalled finally after a dozen tries I received an error message 303019 that cannot be found. I really love the game would like...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw won't load any puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw won't load any puzzles: I have been trying to play Microsoft Jigsaw. It opens fine, most of the time. (But sometimes it does just close again before the dashboard or whatever opens.) However, when I go to play any jigsaw, it starts to load, then seems to try to open an ad, sits without playing...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw won't load any puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw won't load any puzzles: I have been trying to play Microsoft Jigsaw. It opens fine, most of the time. (But sometimes it does just close again before the dashboard or whatever opens.) However, when I go to play any jigsaw, it starts to load, then seems to try to open an ad, sits without playing...
  5. Jigsaw puzzle will not load

Jigsaw puzzle will not load: I am clicking on puzzle from collection, choosing level, it then comes up with loading screen, then it turns black with loading circle and then the programme closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that did not rectify the problem. Any suggestions?...
  6. Majic jigsaw puzzles

Majic jigsaw puzzles: i cannot load this app on my ipad. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/majic-jigsaw-puzzles/790c1fa8-7260-4398-be16-83a5af789bec
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles: When using MS Jigsaw I am having trouble downloading new puzzle collections. I can buy the puzzle collection with gold, and it will begin to download. At about 3/4's of the way through the download it freezes, and will not download any further. I have tried uninstalling and...
  8. Magic jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic jigsaw puzzles: I am having trouble with this it keeps freezing and going off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/5a7baa9e-a526-44b2-9fee-f8ef5e3e2027
  9. Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Download Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Download Issue: I can't download Magic Jigsaw Puzzles to my Lap Top with Window's 10. I keep getting the message "Can't Install, we'll retry shortly." However, it never installs. Any suggestions?...
  10. Magic Jigsaw Puzzle not Responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzle not Responding: On this build, 14965, Magic Jigsaw Puzzle opens but does not respond to anything on the screen. It always worked before this build. I have uninstalled and re-installed and it will work partially and then right back to not responding. Please help! 69790