Windows 10: Magic jigsaw puzzles problem

Discus and support Magic jigsaw puzzles problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; https://eu.globalcurrencyreset.xyz/b3b504c62e980fc30a73783aaa763446/index.html?ip=2a00%3A23c5%3A5f85%3Aa400%3Ad02b%3A4128%3A942%3A10da&siteid=YjY0NTQzOD... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by aliceclark2, May 3, 2020.

1. Magic jigsaw puzzles problem

https://eu.globalcurrencyreset.xyz/b3b504c62e980fc30a73783aaa763446/index.html?ip=2a00%3A23c5%3A5f85%3Aa400%3Ad02b%3A4128%3A942%3A10da&siteid=YjY0NTQzODA2MzkxNzM2ODcyMjU0IzE1ODg0OTAwMTlANTYzNUBfZGMxNjhjMTcxYmIxNzhiYmQxNmI0NTVkZWNmMTc5Njk&trackid=20200503071349168

A problem started yesterday that whenever I play Magic Jigsaw puzzles the above website opens up on Edge which looks like having come from BT advising that I have one a prize. I have tried uninstalling puzzles twice but this website is still coming up. How can I fix this and why when I reinstall have a lost all points stars and loaded puzzles.

:)

aliceclark2, May 3, 2020
  2. TheJerri Win User

Issue with Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

Hi.

I have been very happy with Magic Jigsaw Puzzles - until now. The app was downloaded through the Microsoft Store. I believe the app was recently updated as the appearance is different and it does not contain all my puzzle purchases. These were in the
    app prior to the changes. I offered to send the Magic Jigsaw Puzzle folks my record of purchases. I was told that the record of purchases may only be used to restore puzzle packs if the "name" of the puzzle pack is included on the receipt. The name of
    the puzzle pack is not consistently found on the receipts - rather they are listed as puzzle pack 0, 1, 2, or 3.

The Magic Jigsaw Puzzle folks told me that was not enough to restore my purchases.

I have purchased/had 36 puzzle pack and spent about $135. Any advice?

Microsoft: are you able to generate a vendor specific list of payments as well as the "name" of the puzzle pack as opposed to the generic description of puzzle pack 0,1,2,or 3?

Needless to say - I am very disappointed. When I spoke with the company I asked if they could give me a credit for my expenditure and I would repurchase the puzzle packs I had. This way they would see that the expenditures were made. The company suggested
    I contact Microsoft.

Is this the place to vent my concern and ask for help solving my issue.

Thanks.

TheJerri, May 3, 2020
  3. starting magic jigsaw puzzles.

I played magic jigsaw puzzles for years. After the last update of Windows 10 it is inpossible to start magic jigsaw puzzles. I get the message in Dutch : Magic jigsaw puzzles is nu niet beschikbaar in uw account. The error code is 0x803F8001. What must I
    do to play the puzzles again ?

VakeParijs, May 3, 2020
  4. Magic jigsaw puzzles problem

Magic Jigsaw puzzles

after I uninstalled the magic jigsaw puzzle like It was suggested to do and then re install it, it wont let me reinstall because it says it is already on my computer which it is not. So very very disappointing with Microsoft and their free windows update.
    it has done nothing but cause me problems from one point to another. I suggest they should get this problem resolved.

wilmasimmons12, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Magic jigsaw puzzles problem

1. Magic jigsaw puzzles problem - Similar Threads - Magic jigsaw puzzles

2. magic jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    magic jigsaw puzzles: A pparently I am not alone in my frustration! This error code BS is driving me crazy. It is a constant interruption, PLEASE fix it ASAP. Loyal users of this app deserve more than this....
  3. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: I so enjoy your Puzzles BUT am finding it so frustrating when all goes so slow and then so many adverts keep appearing. The puzzles certainly are not smooth running as they used to be. Are you able to remedy this? Marilyn. * Moved from virus & malware...
  4. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: I so enjoy your Puzzles BUT am finding it so frustrating when all goes so slow and then so many adverts keep appearing. The puzzles certainly are not smooth running as they used to be. Are you able to remedy this? Marilyn....
  5. magic jigsaw Puzzles

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    magic jigsaw Puzzles: Using magic jigsaw puzzles After it loads it comes up with "the application will be upgraded" when pressing the reload button it reloads and again asks the "the application will be upgraded" how do I fix it so I can resume with the puzzles...
  6. Magic Jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw puzzles: Every time i try to play Magic Jigsaw Puzzled i get the application will be updated, reload i have reloaded about 10 times and still getting the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/f649a84c-fb88-4217-85c8-2a67a6e5a0e9
  7. Magic Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Magic Jigsaw puzzle: Hi when I turn on my computer and before signing in it comes up with a photo and 'Magic Jigsaw Puzzle' down in right hand corner. I cannot get rid of this picture, I have tried everything that has been mentioned. Please help...
  8. problem with magic jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with magic jigsaw puzzle: Tried to open Microsoft Magic Jigsaw Puzzles on laptop today and get error code 0x803F8001. The program flashes on screen and then immediately shuts down and goes back to desktop. What happened and how do I fix?...
  9. magic jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    magic jigsaw puzzle: the monthly puzzle downloads but I cannot access the Free button. It doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzle/ada343fe-3967-4662-9ac7-3b51bdeb779d
  10. Magic jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic jigsaw puzzles: I am having trouble with this it keeps freezing and going off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/5a7baa9e-a526-44b2-9fee-f8ef5e3e2027