Windows 10: Magic jigsaw puzzles

Discus and support Magic jigsaw puzzles in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having trouble with this it keeps freezing and going off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by janebrown2, Jul 12, 2018.

1. janebrown2 Win User

Magic jigsaw puzzles

I am having trouble with this it keeps freezing and going off

:)

janebrown2, Jul 12, 2018
  2. SueDarwick Win User

Magic Jigsaw puzzles

I tried the steps you suggested but still cannot use the program. I have tried other puzzle programs that work but I do not like them. I really miss my Magic puzzles.

SueDarwick, Jul 12, 2018
  3. wilmasimmons12 Win User
    Magic Jigsaw puzzles

after I uninstalled the magic jigsaw puzzle like It was suggested to do and then re install it, it wont let me reinstall because it says it is already on my computer which it is not. So very very disappointing with Microsoft and their free windows update.
    it has done nothing but cause me problems from one point to another. I suggest they should get this problem resolved.

wilmasimmons12, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Rajeshwari_Patil Win User

Magic jigsaw puzzles

Magic Jigsaw puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue, and suggest you to run App troubleshooter and check .

a. Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search next to start.

b. Click on ‘View All’ on left side and select Windows store Apps’.

c. Follow the onscreen instructions

Further please contact app support site

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/9wzdncrfj9xv

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Magic jigsaw puzzles

1. Magic jigsaw puzzles - Similar Threads - Magic jigsaw puzzles

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: How do I delete puzzles that I no longer use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-jigsaw/7bb206c8-7891-4e1b-b077-173120b35979
  3. solitaire jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire jigsaw: For last month or so only, computer shuts down and reboots during jigsaw both daily challenge and classic after only being on for 5mins. All other games fine. Any clues?...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles: When using MS Jigsaw I am having trouble downloading new puzzle collections. I can buy the puzzle collection with gold, and it will begin to download. At about 3/4's of the way through the download it freezes, and will not download any further. I have tried uninstalling and...
  5. Microsoft jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft jigsaw: I am unable to move multiple pieces to the draws. Lock feature does not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-jigsaw/121ad131-ab77-43ab-b99d-8964a019ba4c
  6. Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Download Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Download Issue: I can't download Magic Jigsaw Puzzles to my Lap Top with Window's 10. I keep getting the message "Can't Install, we'll retry shortly." However, it never installs. Any suggestions?...
  7. Magic Jigsaw Puzzle not Responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzle not Responding: On this build, 14965, Magic Jigsaw Puzzle opens but does not respond to anything on the screen. It always worked before this build. I have uninstalled and re-installed and it will work partially and then right back to not responding. Please help! 69790
  8. Jigsaw Webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw Webcam: Hi, can someone please explain why Microsoft wants access to a webcam, my internet connection and my home or works network? 11677
  9. App store error code 0x803F8001 - Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App store error code 0x803F8001 - Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game issue: Running latest Windows 10 on HP laptop, when trying to dowload and install MS jigsaw puzzle i receive an error code 0x803F8001 i have tried all the fixes out there for it like powershell script via CMD admin and PS admin shell console. nothing works still get this error? *Eek...
  10. Folder puzzle

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder puzzle: My Second Copy Backup program saves a log showing any errors. I see that there are many entries like this: "cannot copy file C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Crypto\Keys\5bf95c440b6844e93600f7307794b5cb_ccd3b085-d6fc-48b9-8b3b-ef9a944a04d2 - Access is denied" That's...