Windows 10: magic jigsaw

Discus and support magic jigsaw in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This app has stopped working it will no longer open at all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by D GeneThompson1, Dec 2, 2018.

1. magic jigsaw

This app has stopped working it will no longer open at all.

:)

D GeneThompson1, Dec 2, 2018

2. magic jigsaw

I updated to windows 10, magic jigsaw was working fine on windows 9.7 before. now I deleted magic jigsaw and reinstalled but won't open. the app shows the circle going around and round, but after 10 min, nothing happens. I have a HP pavilion g7 note book,
    I was enjoying magic jigsaw for the past two years and ant it back.

thank you

Roberta

robertafurey, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Issue

Based on the error message you’ve encountered, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded. We suggest manually resetting the application. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.​
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.​​
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles.

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Dec 2, 2018
  4. ddgm91 Win User

magic jigsaw

Magic Jigsaw Puzzle not Responding

On this build, 14965, Magic Jigsaw Puzzle opens but does not respond to anything on the screen. It always worked before this build. I have uninstalled and re-installed and it will work partially and then right back to not responding. Please help!

ddgm91, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

magic jigsaw

1. magic jigsaw - Similar Threads - magic jigsaw

2. magic jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    magic jigsaw puzzles: A pparently I am not alone in my frustration! This error code BS is driving me crazy. It is a constant interruption, PLEASE fix it ASAP. Loyal users of this app deserve more than this....
  3. can bring up magic jigsaw puzzles, but won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can bring up magic jigsaw puzzles, but won't open: can bring up magic jigsaw puzzles, but won't open. why is that and what can be done to correct it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-bring-up-magic-jigsaw-puzzles-but-wont-open/f7f41149-5de3-43e3-98aa-27e9350cec29
  4. Magic jigsaw puzzles problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Magic jigsaw puzzles problem: https://eu.globalcurrencyreset.xyz/b3b504c62e980fc30a73783aaa763446/index.html?ip=2a00%3A23c5%3A5f85%3Aa400%3Ad02b%3A4128%3A942%3A10da&siteid=YjY0NTQzODA2MzkxNzM2ODcyMjU0IzE1ODg0OTAwMTlANTYzNUBfZGMxNjhjMTcxYmIxNzhiYmQxNmI0NTVkZWNmMTc5Njk&trackid=20200503071349168 A problem...
  5. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: I so enjoy your Puzzles BUT am finding it so frustrating when all goes so slow and then so many adverts keep appearing. The puzzles certainly are not smooth running as they used to be. Are you able to remedy this? Marilyn. * Moved from virus & malware...
  6. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: I so enjoy your Puzzles BUT am finding it so frustrating when all goes so slow and then so many adverts keep appearing. The puzzles certainly are not smooth running as they used to be. Are you able to remedy this? Marilyn....
  7. my magic jigsaw puzzles crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my magic jigsaw puzzles crash: I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and try to reset it and it crashes every time. I really like this puzzle and want back to working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-magic-jigsaw-puzzles-crash/d7787a18-5116-4e38-a004-33ebadc2dad7
  8. magic jigsaw Puzzles

magic jigsaw Puzzles: Using magic jigsaw puzzles After it loads it comes up with "the application will be upgraded" when pressing the reload button it reloads and again asks the "the application will be upgraded" how do I fix it so I can resume with the puzzles...
  9. Magic Jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw puzzles: Every time i try to play Magic Jigsaw Puzzled i get the application will be updated, reload i have reloaded about 10 times and still getting the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/f649a84c-fb88-4217-85c8-2a67a6e5a0e9
  10. The MS Magic Jigsaw Puzzles...?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The MS Magic Jigsaw Puzzles...?: I cannot play the original jigsaw, where it played every day, and each month...a long box appears with the heading, Mission, on it small long boxes appear underneath it and in order to do the jigsaw I've got to click on one of them to do one...? Also...when I've finished the...