Windows 10: Magic Mouse 2 does not work on Surface Pro Laptop

Discus and support Magic Mouse 2 does not work on Surface Pro Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I bought Surface Pro laptop recently running windows 10. I'm trying to pair Magic Mouse 2 to the laptop, worked. However, the scroll function... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnthonyLin7, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Magic Mouse 2 does not work on Surface Pro Laptop

Hi,

I bought Surface Pro laptop recently running windows 10.

I'm trying to pair Magic Mouse 2 to the laptop, worked.

However, the scroll function is inactivated so for some reason.

I tried different methods, trying to download bootcamp and installed applewirelessmouse64.

Still not working, really need your help!

:)

AnthonyLin7, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Magic Mouse 2 & Keyboard not working on Windows 10 (on a MacBook Pro 2017)....Arrrrghhhh....please help a technologically illiterate old fool!!!

Before I was on a 2013 MacBook pro, battery operated/blue tooth magic mouse, ditto for the keyboard...

Now disaster...

Switched to new mac book pro (2017) and magic mouse 2 and new magic keyboard...with windows 10...

Nothing works...tried everything, Windows both are paired but nothing works...when downloading the drivers as suggested on a previous post I noted these were for windows 7/8 etc...not 10...

Any advice would be welcome...

Vinny Eire, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Magic Mouse 2 does not work on Surface Pro Laptop

Need Apple Magic Mouse driver for Windows 10

I have the same problem ....

Before I was on a 2013 MacBook pro, battery operated/blue tooth magic mouse, ditto for the keyboard...

Now disaster...

Switched to new mac book pro (2017) and magic mouse 2 and new magic keyboard...with windows 10...

Nothing works...tried everything, Windows both are paired but nothing works...when downloading the drivers as suggested below I noted these were for windows 7/8 etc...not 10...

Any advice would be welcome...

Vinny Eire, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Magic Mouse 2 does not work on Surface Pro Laptop

1. Magic Mouse 2 does not work on Surface Pro Laptop - Similar Threads - Magic Mouse does

2. Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 with Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 with Windows 10 Laptop: First Q: Is 3rd party software really needed to be able to use all the functions/features of the Magic Keyboard and Mouse 2 with a Windows 10 Laptop. Second Q: What is the equal for CTR-ALT-DEL on Magic keyboard to unlock laptop and open Task Manager? Everything online...
  3. Magic mouse 2 scrolling on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Magic mouse 2 scrolling on windows 10: I wasn't able to find any solutions via searching. Does anyone have any recommendations to tackle this? submitted by /u/Sloooop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ksr3di/magic_mouse_2_scrolling_on_windows_10/
  4. Does Magic Mouse 2 + Functionalities Work on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Magic Mouse 2 + Functionalities Work on Windows 10?: Hey guys! I've looked at a bunch of different articles and videos on YouTube to find out if I can use the Magic Mouse 2 I got for Christmas on my work laptop (Windows 10). So far, the only thing I've found is that you can use the mouse as well as the scrolling up and down,...
  5. Use Magic Mouse 2 on Windows 10?

Use Magic Mouse 2 on Windows 10?: Hello I ordered Magic Mouse 2. Can I use them on Windows? Kind regards Magic Mouse 2 auf Windows 10 verwenden?
  6. Magic Mouse 2 Windows 10 scrollin!?

Magic Mouse 2 Windows 10 scrollin!?: Hi guys, I have a new mouse, the Apple Magic Mouse 2. But I don't have an Apple PC, but an asus with windows 10, everything works, except as I just realized that I had to scroll. I need a file or something from Apple that I have to drag and drop onto my Widows, I have no...
  7. The Magic Mouse.???

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Magic Mouse.???: I need to know how to remove this program, at this time I know longer use both of my computer together nor at one time. I want to remove this program from my computer and need to know how it's done. Has anyone removed this? or had this program before?? Please let me know how...
  8. Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones: New Surface devices, along with new innovations in Windows and Office 365, offer more performance and productivity across your whole life. Today we are proud to share four new Surface products with the world. Products built for people. We put our hearts and souls into...
  9. Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work

Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work: Hello, I have a fairly new Dell XPS laptop running Windows 10. I'm generally a Mac user and love Magic Mouse 2. Unfortunately, scrolling does not work after installing the recommended driver (AppleWirelessMouse64 from bootcamp5.1.5769). I'm not interested in using a paid...
  10. Magic mouse 2, scrolling and gestures problem

Magic mouse 2, scrolling and gestures problem: I have Magic Mouse 2, which I connected to my laptop with Windows 10. Everything was fine except for scrolling and gestures: these functions didn’t work. I tried to update the drivers and installed a driver for the mouse and Bluetooth driver. No effect....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apple magic mouse scrolling windpws 10 pro scrolling

2. apple magic mouse scroll windows