Windows 10: Magic puzzels

Discus and support Magic puzzels in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Cannot get adverts to get more coins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/magic-puzzels/431e6a00-d68b-4aba-be3b-38bb5598abd4 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JanetConnor12345, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Magic puzzels

Cannot get adverts to get more coins

:)

JanetConnor12345, Jul 3, 2019

2. microsoft magic jigsaw puzzels

Has the jigsaw puzzels been hacked? Every time I play I get messages from my security that they blocked a intrusion attempt from "fake tech support website 73". I love playing the jigsaw puzzels but do not want to give them up. what is the answer?

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Other / Scanning, Detecting, and Removing Threats / Windows 10

ronaldwilson1960, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Magic puzzels

Magic Puzzles suspicious crash

Hi Maggie,

Microsoft never pro-actively encourages customers to contact certain numbers for assistance with "technical issues". The messages you are receiving are consistent with fraudulent activities that may harm your property.

If you are referring to Magic Jigsaw Puzzles app that was developed by
    ZiMAD, we suggest you report the app immediately. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open this link.
      You may open it through Microsoft Store or through a browser.

• Scroll down, sign in, and report the app.

Lastly, we suggest you refrain from contacting or downloading anything related to the messages you are receiving.

Jairit Bet, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Magic puzzels

1. Magic puzzels - Similar Threads - Magic puzzels

2. Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...: Hi Apple friends, what I use Windows Boot Camp, I don't want Windows to detect and connect the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard because I have a dedicated mouse and keyboard for the Windows.I've tried removing them from the Bluetooth in Settings but it keeps being detected and...
  3. Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...: Hi Apple friends, what I use Windows Boot Camp, I don't want Windows to detect and connect the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard because I have a dedicated mouse and keyboard for the Windows.I've tried removing them from the Bluetooth in Settings but it keeps being detected and...
  4. OneDrive's Cups and Balls Magic Trick

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive's Cups and Balls Magic Trick: We've all seen the cups and balls magic trick. It's one of the oldest tricks. From the Wikipedia page:"The cups and balls is a performance of magic with innumerable adaptations. Street gambling variations performed by conmen were known as Bunco Booths. A typical cups and...
  5. OneDrive's Cups and Balls Magic Trick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive's Cups and Balls Magic Trick: We've all seen the cups and balls magic trick. It's one of the oldest tricks. From the Wikipedia page:"The cups and balls is a performance of magic with innumerable adaptations. Street gambling variations performed by conmen were known as Bunco Booths. A typical cups and...
  6. OneDrive's Cups and Balls Magic Trick

7. Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.: Hi, my name is Christopher Alexander and I've been having an issue with my Disney magic kingdoms app with getting the 3,000-gem pack, it keeps saying Looks like you already own this, I already paid for it and everything and I tried everything else that I saw online and even...
  8. Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.

Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.: Hi, my name is Christopher Alexander and I've been having an issue with my Disney magic kingdoms app with getting the 3,000-gem pack, it keeps saying Looks like you already own this, I already paid for it and everything and I tried everything else that I saw online and even...
  9. Can you get an Apple magic mouse scroller 'wheel' to work on a Windows device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you get an Apple magic mouse scroller 'wheel' to work on a Windows device?: I have an apple magic mouse, I'd like to use it with my HP but the scroller isn't working. The clickers and movement are fine - just the scroller. Does anyone know how to change this as I have gone through all the obvious settings and can't find anything to work....
  10. Can you get an Apple magic mouse scroller 'wheel' to work on a Windows device?

Can you get an Apple magic mouse scroller 'wheel' to work on a Windows device?: I have an apple magic mouse, I'd like to use it with my HP but the scroller isn't working. The clickers and movement are fine - just the scroller. Does anyone know how to change this as I have gone through all the obvious settings and can't find anything to work....