Windows 10: Magic puzzels

Discus and support Magic puzzels in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Cannot get adverts to get more coins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/magic-puzzels/431e6a00-d68b-4aba-be3b-38bb5598abd4 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JanetConnor12345, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Magic puzzels

Cannot get adverts to get more coins

:)

JanetConnor12345, Jul 3, 2019

2. microsoft magic jigsaw puzzels

Has the jigsaw puzzels been hacked? Every time I play I get messages from my security that they blocked a intrusion attempt from "fake tech support website 73". I love playing the jigsaw puzzels but do not want to give them up. what is the answer?

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Other / Scanning, Detecting, and Removing Threats / Windows 10

ronaldwilson1960, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Magic puzzels

Magic Puzzles suspicious crash

Hi Maggie,

Microsoft never pro-actively encourages customers to contact certain numbers for assistance with "technical issues". The messages you are receiving are consistent with fraudulent activities that may harm your property.

If you are referring to Magic Jigsaw Puzzles app that was developed by
    ZiMAD, we suggest you report the app immediately. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open this link.
      You may open it through Microsoft Store or through a browser.

• Scroll down, sign in, and report the app.

Lastly, we suggest you refrain from contacting or downloading anything related to the messages you are receiving.

Jairit Bet, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Magic puzzels

1. Magic puzzels - Similar Threads - Magic puzzels

2. Removing Claim your rewards option from Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Claim your rewards option from Magic Jigsaw Puzzle: I need help with my magic jigsaw puzzle, How do I get rid of the you can claim your rewards. It want let me do any thing. On 7/9/2019 I found a way to get rid of the claim your rewards. I was so happy and today they are back ***Original title: majic jigsaw puzzle***...
  3. Problem with payments for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with payments for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: For the past two months, Microsoft has deducted $21.01 from my bank account for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles. Last month, June 1, 2019, I was told you did not deduct that amount but it darn sure was deducted from my bank. I sent a screen shot from my bank and Microsoft wouldn't...
  4. Magic Puzzles

Magic Puzzles: Cannot get adverts to get more coins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-puzzles/431e6a00-d68b-4aba-be3b-38bb5598abd4
  5. Issue with Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

Issue with Magic Jigsaw Puzzle: Hi. I have been very happy with Magic Jigsaw Puzzles - until now. The app was downloaded through the Microsoft Store. I believe the app was recently updated as the appearance is different and it does not contain all my puzzle purchases. These were in the app prior to...
  6. Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp: The Apple Magic mouse is paired via Bluetooth and shows the device connected, but does not work with Windows 10. Windows 10 is installed on my Macbook using Bootcamp. From Windows, the mouse cursor does not appear when the mouse is moved or click on. The mouse works...
  7. Unable to play Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

Unable to play Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: A small ad pops up and plays a video. When it is complete it says Thanks for Watching, but there is no way to close this pop-up to return to the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-play-magic-jigsaw-puzzles/ba18b3d9-288e-4b6f-af54-1434eea52ce2
  8. Uninstall Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

Uninstall Magic Jigsaw Puzzle: How do I uninstall all of Magic Jigsaw puzzles? It is on my screen even before I log on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-magic-jigsaw-puzzle/adfa6abd-3dad-4add-b8bf-0481ce201bb9
  9. Mouse on Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

Mouse on Magic Jigsaw Puzzle: While playing Jigsaw, intermittently I cannot move pieces or they move and stop and move. This same problem was described by someone in 2016 stating it seemed to be tied to the ads. BUT, I have the premium addition (no-ad version), and it still happens , , , and is getting...
  10. malware in Magic Puzzles App STILL

malware in Magic Puzzles App STILL: I am so sick of MS Magic Puzzles pop-ups with the malware. I see this has been an issue since at least 2015. Since Windows Defender is my virus and malware security and it keeps saying nothing is wrong, then I have to believe MS WANTS the malware in their program. I want id...