Windows 10: magic select

Discus and support magic select in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when ever i need to use magic select on a small object it just glitches out and when ever i try to fix it it just selects the whole screen except a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Danielcornell1, May 13, 2020.

1. magic select

when ever i need to use magic select on a small object it just glitches out and when ever i try to fix it it just selects the whole screen except a tiny part that i am not able to select even when i cover the entire area with the white line, and when i finally am able to select it a whole nother part of the object becomes unselected, wash rinse repeat. please help

:)

Danielcornell1, May 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 13, 2020
  3. Magic Puzzles suspicious crash

Hi Maggie,

Microsoft never pro-actively encourages customers to contact certain numbers for assistance with "technical issues". The messages you are receiving are consistent with fraudulent activities that may harm your property.

If you are referring to Magic Jigsaw Puzzles app that was developed by
    ZiMAD, we suggest you report the app immediately. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open this link.
      You may open it through Microsoft Store or through a browser.

• Scroll down, sign in, and report the app.

Lastly, we suggest you refrain from contacting or downloading anything related to the messages you are receiving.

Jairit Bet, May 13, 2020
  4. magic select

Question: MiniTool Portable Partition Magic ???

Howdy, Bree:

I successfully implemented your instructions.

Default PowerSpect 1510

magic select [​IMG]

I have (1) issue to resolve (see printscreen):

• Not able to CREATE more than (4) partitions on Disk 2.

magic select [​IMG]

Might you suggest a SOLUTION?

Thank you much in advance.

~ Alan

ab1kenobee, May 13, 2020
Thema:

magic select

1. magic select - Similar Threads - magic select

2. Paint 3d Magic Select does not make smooth edges.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint 3d Magic Select does not make smooth edges.: I'm trying to use the Magic Select for Paint 3d. Every time I use it, it selects a wobbly line going in and out of everything making weird jagged edges and is virtually unusable because of that.Is there a way to prevent it from doing this? Here's an attached picture as well....
  3. Remove tool selecting whole image in Paint 3D magic select

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove tool selecting whole image in Paint 3D magic select: I selected my image perfectly with magic select, but there's just a couple of pixels I wanna remove. I use the remove tool and click on the pixels and... It literally selects the WHOLE image EXCEPT FOR where I clicked!! This is extremely frustrating and the image was nearly...
  4. Paint 3D Magic Select

in Windows 10 Customization
    Paint 3D Magic Select: How do I maintain an image's high resolution after I cut it out using Magic Select? I start with an 800K photo, and I end up with a 93K cutout. Magic Select is great thank you, Microsoft, but not if I end up with low res images! Thanks in advance . . ....
  5. Missing Magic select tool

Missing Magic select tool: I can't find my magic select tool in paint 3d. Is it missing or it doesn't exist anymore... Is there anyway I can get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-magic-select-tool/05321ad1-ae30-4624-8d1a-14abf1282faa
  6. Microsoft Paint3D Magic Select Not Working Correctly

Microsoft Paint3D Magic Select Not Working Correctly: When using Microsoft Paint3D Magic Select to remove an unwanted object it previously smartly filled-in the space left behind after the unwanted object was removed. Today, 1 August 2018, the unwanted object is removed, but there is no auto fill-in. Instead the object is...
  7. how to delete a background from a shape once I've done the magic selection tool

how to delete a background from a shape once I've done the magic selection tool: Ok, so I have figured out how to cut the shape of a bird out of my picture with the magic selection tool. But now how do I make the background disappear? I'm trying to insert the bird pic into a tshirt creation site and I dont want it to be square. I want it bird shaped....
  8. Paint 3d Magic select

Paint 3d Magic select: So I've been enjoying the Paint 3d app for helping with editing pictures especially the Magic select function but recently it's not working the way it use too. when I would use the function it would take the area I selected and when I remove it the area behind would be filled...
  9. Paint 3D Magic Select - Used to auto-fill removed section, now is only white.

Paint 3D Magic Select - Used to auto-fill removed section, now is only white.: Hi, I used to use Paint 3D on images to remove a cursor icon for a particular game in order to use the screenshots. It used to work great, I'd just magic select the yellow circle icon, and it would remove and fill it with the colours around it, so you couldn't tell it was...
  10. 3D Paint Magic Select

3D Paint Magic Select: In 3D Paint, I am trying to use Magic Select to move an item within a photo. For quite awhile I was able to do this and the background was "intelligently filled" as the item was moved. However now, when I move or delete the item, the space is left white. I don't know why...