Windows 10: Magicjack has no audio with windows 10

Discus and support Magicjack has no audio with windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Big problems with Windows 10. I use magicjack for my phone. Just got new computer. Phone had no audio and then wouldn't shut down or start correctly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by electonicallychallenged, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Magicjack has no audio with windows 10

Big problems with Windows 10. I use magicjack for my phone. Just got new computer. Phone had no audio and then wouldn't shut down or start correctly. So reset to default settings. Took a while and it got rid of all other stuff I had put on it, but phone had audio. So I'm resetting everything up and something I changed in the settings is what is messing up, phone now has no audio. I don't want all the crap on my computer that comes with Windows 10 and turned off a lot of it, have no idea which one I changed is causing the problems. Changed nothing about audio. Am going to have to reset again. Would it work better to change the settings and then add the phone and hopefully would change the one setting that it needs, so my stuff works, but the other stuff I turned off, mostly apps, will still be turned off? I'm really stumped here. Or do you have another suggestion?

:)

electonicallychallenged, Mar 5, 2019

2. MagicJack and Windows 10

upgraded to Windows 10 and MagicJack phone showing "No Line". Is this a problem with the software, the phone or the dongle? Have tried upgrading, then uninstalling MagicJack and downloading the MagicJack software, still nothing.

JenniferHicksJA, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Magicjack has no audio with windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Magicjack has no audio with windows 10

1. Magicjack has no audio with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Magicjack has audio

2. Windows 10 blocks the Audio in MagicJack. How do I correct this problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 blocks the Audio in MagicJack. How do I correct this problem?: Windows 10 blocks the Audio in MagicJack. How do I correct this problem? ThanksThis program asked for a sub-topic BUT MagicJack was NOT listed and there was no "other" listed as a choice....
  3. Windows 10 blocks the Audio in MagicJack. How do I correct this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 blocks the Audio in MagicJack. How do I correct this problem?: Windows 10 blocks the Audio in MagicJack. How do I correct this problem? ThanksThis program asked for a sub-topic BUT MagicJack was NOT listed and there was no "other" listed as a choice....
  4. Windows 10 blocks the Audio in MagicJack. How do I correct this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AOL Desktop Gold and MagicJack in 2023? Opinions please

AOL Desktop Gold and MagicJack in 2023? Opinions please: Hello,Seeking unfiltered opinions about using AOL desktop gold as well as magic jack in the year 2023 on windows 10 and windows 11. That’s the question a nutshell I really need opinions on this.Sincerely,Princess WonderWoman....
  6. Sound issue on Dell with Windows 11 and MagicJack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound issue on Dell with Windows 11 and MagicJack: Hi: I'm having sound issues with my MagicJack Express on both my Dell Windows 11 PC and my older HP Windows 10 no dial tone and people cannot hear me.On my Dell PC Windows 11, I cannot select the telephone option on my MagicJack panel, only headset/other is selected and I...
  7. Sound issue on Dell with Windows 11 and MagicJack

Sound issue on Dell with Windows 11 and MagicJack: Hi: I'm having sound issues with my MagicJack Express on both my Dell Windows 11 PC and my older HP Windows 10 no dial tone and people cannot hear me.On my Dell PC Windows 11, I cannot select the telephone option on my MagicJack panel, only headset/other is selected and I...
  8. Connect MagicJack Plus to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect MagicJack Plus to Windows 10: I am attempting to connect a MagicJack Plus to the Internet. Normally, one connects the MagicJack, via Ethernet, directly to the router that accesses the network or to a switch that gives access to a router. In this case, it is impractical to run a cable to the router or a...
  9. audio has no bass

audio has no bass: after reinstalling windows 10 and updating it the audio on headset has no bass when i reinstall the audio driver it can detect that the headphones and name changes from speakers/headphones to only headphones but the driver automatically updates itself and it sticks to...
  10. has audio but no dialogue

has audio but no dialogue: Since upgrading to Windows 10, I found that when playing a video there's no voice/dialogue, same problem with web video in browsers (such as those on Youtube). Otherwise I can hear music and beeps ok, but dialogue is missing. So I check under Device Manager, HD Definition...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no audio found on magic jack windows 10

2. magicjack no audio windows 10

3. why am i not able to get audio on my magicjack with windows 10

4. magicjack no audio,
  5. magicjack no audio found windows 10