Windows 10: "MAGIX downloads" and "MAGIX_MusicMaker16_Download_version is on my computer. I didn't...

Discus and support "MAGIX downloads" and "MAGIX_MusicMaker16_Download_version is on my computer. I didn't... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please advise what this is and is this a bonifide program,? or let me know how to get rid of it. Thanks Keith... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by keithlangen, Feb 15, 2019.

1. "MAGIX downloads" and "MAGIX_MusicMaker16_Download_version is on my computer. I didn't...

Please advise what this is and is this a bonifide program,? or let me know how to get rid of it. Thanks Keith

:)

keithlangen, Feb 15, 2019

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Feb 15, 2019
  3. I tried to download app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

I tried to load app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

heikki mikael wellstrom, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

"MAGIX downloads" and "MAGIX_MusicMaker16_Download_version is on my computer. I didn't...

computer restart when openin MAGIX software.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Have you tried performing a clean boot?

If MAGIX software is related to video/music editing, the issue could be related to your graphics drivers. I suggest that you update your drivers.
    You might want to check the manufacturer's website for a driver or update for the device.
    Drivers can normally be found in the Support section from the manufacturers website where you will find a Software and Drivers sub-section.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Carlo Fer, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

"MAGIX downloads" and "MAGIX_MusicMaker16_Download_version is on my computer. I didn't...

1. "MAGIX downloads" and "MAGIX_MusicMaker16_Download_version is on my computer. I didn't... - Similar Threads - MAGIX downloads MAGIX_MusicMaker16_Download_version

2. I turned on my computer, my wireless adapter randomly didn't work, I tried to fix it and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I turned on my computer, my wireless adapter randomly didn't work, I tried to fix it and...: So I turned on my computer and my wireless adapter randomly didn't work. I went into device manager, deleted the device, restarted my computer, and it worked. Great. So I opened the Epic Games launcher, and in about 30s my computer blue screened and now won't boot in. I get...
  3. I really wish windows 10 didn't download 50 gb updates without my consent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really wish windows 10 didn't download 50 gb updates without my consent: This is extremely irritating. I have no more internet for the rest of the month because the system decided to blow through 50 gigs worth of data overnight. I have it set to a metered connection and it still sucks all my data. submitted by /u/eightcharacterz [link]...
  4. Virus? I found a new app on my desktop that I didn't download.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus? I found a new app on my desktop that I didn't download.: So I had a virus a little while back, but I deleted what I thought were all the core files, and Malwarebytes seemed to think everything was okay. The thing is, when I had the virus there was this icon. [ATTACH] Malwarebytes didn't do anything, but this was on my laptop...
  5. I downloaded minecraft for windows 10 but it didn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I downloaded minecraft for windows 10 but it didn't work: hi I downloaded Minecraft on windows 10 when I download it but it said it cant find my computer so I added my outlook account but there was no install button I have bought Minecraft but I cant install it to my computer plz help....
  6. why didn't all my photos get downloaded from my iphone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why didn't all my photos get downloaded from my iphone?: I am trying to download all my pictures from my iPhone, it downloaded some but not all. When I tried to download them again - it just duplicated the few that it downloaded before. What can I do? Also WHY is each photo or 2 in it's own folder? I would MUCH prefer the...
  7. I am trying to download Origin onto my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download Origin onto my computer.: Hi, I keep trying to download the Origin PC app onto my computer through the Origin website, however, the app will only open with a white screen and load no further. I have tried talking to Origin's tech service however, they have been no help. I have troubleshooted the app...
  8. World of Tanks on my computer -BUT I NEVER DOWNLOADED IT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    World of Tanks on my computer -BUT I NEVER DOWNLOADED IT: I have been trying to get World of Tanks off of my computer for a week. Whenever I try to uninstall it, I get the 'do you want this program to be able to make changes' pop-up and it says the verified publisher is Microsoft Windows. When I select 'yes', it opens the Command...
  9. I didn't save my IE bookmarks :(

in Browsers and Email
    I didn't save my IE bookmarks :(: So I installed Windows 10. I didn't even think to save my bookmarks before I did. Is there anyway to recover them? Thanks 14408
  10. Hope I didn't 'Brick' my PC!

in Windows 10 Support
    Hope I didn't 'Brick' my PC!: I think I've DONE it this time!*Redface Don't really want to discuss it but I might need some help! *Sick 3117