Windows 10: "MAGIX downloads" and "MAGIX_MusicMaker16_Download_version is on my computer. I didn't...

Discus and support "MAGIX downloads" and "MAGIX_MusicMaker16_Download_version is on my computer. I didn't... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please advise what this is and is this a bonifide program,? or let me know how to get rid of it. Thanks Keith... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by keithlangen, Feb 15, 2019.

1. "MAGIX downloads" and "MAGIX_MusicMaker16_Download_version is on my computer. I didn't...

Please advise what this is and is this a bonifide program,? or let me know how to get rid of it. Thanks Keith

:)

keithlangen, Feb 15, 2019

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Feb 15, 2019
  3. I tried to download app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

I tried to load app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

heikki mikael wellstrom, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

"MAGIX downloads" and "MAGIX_MusicMaker16_Download_version is on my computer. I didn't...

computer restart when openin MAGIX software.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Have you tried performing a clean boot?

If MAGIX software is related to video/music editing, the issue could be related to your graphics drivers. I suggest that you update your drivers.
    You might want to check the manufacturer's website for a driver or update for the device.
    Drivers can normally be found in the Support section from the manufacturers website where you will find a Software and Drivers sub-section.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Carlo Fer, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

"MAGIX downloads" and "MAGIX_MusicMaker16_Download_version is on my computer. I didn't...

1. "MAGIX downloads" and "MAGIX_MusicMaker16_Download_version is on my computer. I didn't... - Similar Threads - MAGIX downloads MAGIX_MusicMaker16_Download_version

2. New app and background I didn't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New app and background I didn't download: I logged onto my computer and realized that my background was changed, and I have a new app that is called "learn more about this picture" and it has a camera on it. I am worried about this, I don't know if it is a virus or if it is just an update. Can anybody help me out and...
  3. New app and background I didn't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New app and background I didn't download: I logged onto my computer and realized that my background was changed, and I have a new app that is called "learn more about this picture" and it has a camera on it. I am worried about this, I don't know if it is a virus or if it is just an update. Can anybody help me out and...
  4. I tried downloading a file but it didn't work out well. The computer started lagging and...

I tried downloading a file but it didn't work out well. The computer started lagging and...: Now the computer is stuck on the HP logo startup screen with a half black screen that shows only an underscore. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-downloading-a-file-but-it-didnt-work-out/99cb1309-5874-4798-a4fe-023a20e59dd0
  5. My laptop downloaded random file and I didn't do anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop downloaded random file and I didn't do anything.: So it starts yesterday.Yesterday when I was done eating dinner,I get back to play my laptop.But I saw a message from Norton Security Ultra on right corner saying they stopped a virus corrupting our device.The virus called"heur.advml.b"which known as the WANNACRY virus popular...
  6. My laptop downloaded random file and I didn't do anything.

My laptop downloaded random file and I didn't do anything.: So it starts yesterday.Yesterday when I was done eating dinner,I get back to play my laptop.But I saw a message from Norton Security Ultra on right corner saying they stopped a virus corrupting our device.The virus called"heur.advml.b"which known as the WANNACRY virus popular...
  7. Irritating programs that I can't remove - Bing and Magix popups

Irritating programs that I can't remove - Bing and Magix popups: I recently had to reinstall everything following a system disk failure. All now working and behaving nicely, except for Bing and Magix apps. Firstly Bing. I have tried all the things you can find by Googling to stop Bing loading automatically when I start up. I don;t want it...
  8. Magix Video Deluxe Plus?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Magix Video Deluxe Plus?: Hello, I cannot install the program. I downloaded it and it "unzipped" itself and then we "started" it, but nothing actually happens. I can't unpack it via WinRar - there is an error message: File cannot be opened / The archive is corrupted. Do any of you have any...
  9. app didn't download right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app didn't download right: went on line after Microsoft solitaire would not play due to error code 101 said to uninstall and reinstall it. did that twice... it does not work. still get the same error mode....
  10. Virus? I found a new app on my desktop that I didn't download.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus? I found a new app on my desktop that I didn't download.: So I had a virus a little while back, but I deleted what I thought were all the core files, and Malwarebytes seemed to think everything was okay. The thing is, when I had the virus there was this icon. [ATTACH] Malwarebytes didn't do anything, but this was on my laptop...