Windows 10: Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Editing?

Discus and support Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Editing? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, guys, i have a film to edit. I have inserted all video snippets and deleted some. Now there are gaps everywhere. The work to make the gaps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jojod590e, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Jojod590e Win User

Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Editing?

Hi, guys,

i have a film to edit. I have inserted all video snippets and deleted some. Now there are gaps everywhere. The work to make the gaps together takes a long time and is difficult. Does it work automatically?

:)

Jojod590e, Aug 1, 2020

2. program Magix-Video Deluxe 16 Premium no compatibily with Windows 10. I have an great damage. The support Magix don't help

the program Magix Video Deluxe 16 Premium is not compatible with Windows 10. This is for me an great damage. The Magix support don't help because is my problem of system choice. Whit Windows 7 the program Magix Video Deluxe 16 Premium has worked well.
    How Microsoft can to resolve the problem?

LucianCasiAmm, Aug 1, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Magix Photo Story Deluxe

Hi Charles,

Your best option is to uninstall and reinstall Magix Photo Story Deluxe to get that working . ..

With regards to Windows 6.3 may I ask, where are you seeing that?

DaveM121, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Editing?

Magix Photo Story Deluxe

Thanks Dave. I have uninstalled the Magix program twice and reinstalled it to no avail.The program opens ok but almost immediately a new window super imposes stating Error in modle Kernel Base. dll and warning it is recommended to close the program as it may
    be in an unstable state at the moment and that Windows is trying to fix the problem but that is not happening!!

CharlesLAPPIN1, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Editing?

1. Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Editing? - Similar Threads - Magix Video Deluxe

2. Magix Video Deluxe Plus?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Magix Video Deluxe Plus?: Hello, I cannot install the program. I downloaded it and it "unzipped" itself and then we "started" it, but nothing actually happens. I can't unpack it via WinRar - there is an error message: File cannot be opened / The archive is corrupted. Do any of you have any...
  3. premium edition microsoft jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    premium edition microsoft jigsaw: My jigsaw game will not sign in for over a week. In frustration I uninstalled it, no doubt losing over a million points and all the downloaded jigsaws. now I cannot reinstall because it says I already own it, please help...
  4. Premium Edition of Microsoft Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Premium Edition of Microsoft Games: I want to UNinstall the Premium Edition of Microsoft Games. It was a mistake. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/premium-edition-of-microsoft-games/1dbd700f-49b2-4881-bd01-72a624729f21
  5. ProblemSSSS with FSX Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ProblemSSSS with FSX Deluxe Edition: Hello, I've been having problems lately to the point where I uninstalled my FSX and re-installed it from scratch. After re-install, I installed SP1. Then when trying to install SP2, the only option I had was to un-install it... the problem is I hadn't installed it yet. So I...
  6. Premium Edition Sudoku

Premium Edition Sudoku: Hi How do I upgrade Sudoku to Premium Edition to remove the ads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/premium-edition-sudoku/97dc419a-68f8-4e4c-8ed1-a7ae43ead4df
  7. Jig SAw premium edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jig SAw premium edition: Why did my Premium Games suddenly say expired when I paid for a year $9.99 less than 2 months ago? I am computer challenged and should not have to worry about your cheating me out of my payment....
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator deluxe Edition

Microsoft Flight Simulator deluxe Edition: I have windows 10. I have tried 20 times to load program, but it will not load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-deluxe-edition/5c6e75f5-1821-43ec-8b9b-0caca812ef13
  9. FSX delux edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX delux edition: We have FSX Steam edition on our windows 10 which works fine but we also have FSX deluxe edition which we have add-ons for. we loaded this edition onto our pc, it loaded fine but we can't find it on the pc to play it. Can anyone suggest anything please....
  10. Premium Edition Cancellation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Edition Cancellation: How do I cancel recurring payment for the Premium Edition of Microsoft Jigsaw? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/premium-edition-cancellation/a8705e8f-3c24-41d8-a3a9-f3572ff547c9