Windows 10: Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Editing?

Discus and support Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Editing? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, guys, i have a film to edit. I have inserted all video snippets and deleted some. Now there are gaps everywhere. The work to make the gaps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jojod590e, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Jojod590e Win User

Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Editing?

Hi, guys,

i have a film to edit. I have inserted all video snippets and deleted some. Now there are gaps everywhere. The work to make the gaps together takes a long time and is difficult. Does it work automatically?

:)

Jojod590e, Aug 1, 2020

2. program Magix-Video Deluxe 16 Premium no compatibily with Windows 10. I have an great damage. The support Magix don't help

the program Magix Video Deluxe 16 Premium is not compatible with Windows 10. This is for me an great damage. The Magix support don't help because is my problem of system choice. Whit Windows 7 the program Magix Video Deluxe 16 Premium has worked well.
    How Microsoft can to resolve the problem?

LucianCasiAmm, Aug 1, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Magix Photo Story Deluxe

Hi Charles,

Your best option is to uninstall and reinstall Magix Photo Story Deluxe to get that working . ..

With regards to Windows 6.3 may I ask, where are you seeing that?

DaveM121, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Editing?

Magix Photo Story Deluxe

Thanks Dave. I have uninstalled the Magix program twice and reinstalled it to no avail.The program opens ok but almost immediately a new window super imposes stating Error in modle Kernel Base. dll and warning it is recommended to close the program as it may
    be in an unstable state at the moment and that Windows is trying to fix the problem but that is not happening!!

CharlesLAPPIN1, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Editing?

1. Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Editing? - Similar Threads - Magix Video Deluxe

2. ms2020 premium deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms2020 premium deluxe: Notice saying I have mandatory update available but when I search my game in microsoft store it tells me all games and apps up to date and im all good to go.but I therefore cannot launch game to play. thanks Paul.e...
  3. flight simulator premium deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    flight simulator premium deluxe: Bought the flight simulator premium deluxe. Bought an Omen game pc just for this program. Started with installing the disc. Disc 7 gave an error and the installing stopped completely. Can someone advice what the reason can be and how to carry on?...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition: Hi, I purchased a copy of the Premium deluxe edition of MS2020 paid £109 _UK for it and installed it on the wrong drive. I loaded the code which came with the program and discovered after activation that I had put it on the wrong TOO SMALL drive in error. I un-installed it...
  5. MSFS Premium Deluxe Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS Premium Deluxe Version: Hello everybody, I bought MSFS Premium Deluxe version on MS store. I click to play, but the game is not starting. One error message on the screen: "let me wait for the appearance of the game." LOL, WHAT THE HELL??? I played 60 hours last year with msfs2020 Somebody help...
  6. Launching Microsoft's Premium Deluxe Premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Launching Microsoft's Premium Deluxe Premium: I downloaded all of the discs and now I get a prompt that says 'the game is already running.' A lovely scene of what appears to be Monument Valley shows up on my screen and then I get another prompt that says 'please insert the Microsoft game disc.' I'm then given two...
  7. Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe

Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe: Hi, I purchased Premium Deluxe edition and tried loading it from DVD. I get to disc 3 and it stops with a cyclic error. Stops the whole installation and wipes the files out of the folder. is there anyway of getting a download to get me up and running?...
  8. I bought Microsoft "Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition"

I bought Microsoft "Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition": It will not install because of DiRectX 11 -error- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-microsoft-microsoft-flight-simulator/e1ac9cae-2757-401f-9b3d-f38ed4b6d8a7
  9. FS2020 Premium DeLuxe not workin

FS2020 Premium DeLuxe not workin: I have paid for Premium Deluxe but after downloading only the Basic Aircraft and Scenery are available and run OK. I have the latest version of Windows 10 Home 64 bit installed and the MS site indicates I need an upgrade. Any new suggestions, please. Microsoft should...
  10. Magix Video Deluxe Plus?

Magix Video Deluxe Plus?: Hello, I cannot install the program. I downloaded it and it "unzipped" itself and then we "started" it, but nothing actually happens. I can't unpack it via WinRar - there is an error message: File cannot be opened / The archive is corrupted. Do any of you have any...