Windows 10: Magnifier Lens Sizing

Discus and support Magnifier Lens Sizing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Did Microsoft just change the way the magnifier works? I just set up a new computer, and the magnifier works differently. In Lens view, you seem to not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Greg61, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Greg61 Win User

Magnifier Lens Sizing

Did Microsoft just change the way the magnifier works? I just set up a new computer, and the magnifier works differently. In Lens view, you seem to not be able to resize the lens by holding down the button and moving the mouse to change the lens size. In settings you can "manually" change the lens size, but that is so awkward? Did this feature go away permanently?

:)

Greg61, Oct 7, 2021
  2. BGGrit Win User

Windows 10 Magnifier Lens Window is Black

I have set up my magnifier (size, shape, magnification, and to auto start), but the lens window will randomly turn black (not the entire screen just the lens window). Makes it difficult to navigate with my vision issues.

Any solutions would be appreciated. Thanks

BGGrit, Oct 7, 2021
  3. DinoSaur5 Win User
    magnifier lens black windows 10

Magnifier full screen works fine. Using the LENS mode, the lens window is BLACK.

DinoSaur5, Oct 7, 2021
  4. Anne Fuj Win User

Magnifier Lens Sizing

Need a better screen magnifier

Hi,

To help you resolve this, kindly follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows logo + U
      at the same time.
    • Click on Start Magnifier.

You can click the Start Magnifier from the Control Panel windows to see the options to magnify the screen. Under
    Views, you can set it to Full screen, Lens or
    Docked.

You may also drag to position the Magnifier window anywhere on the desktop/screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Fuj, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

Magnifier Lens Sizing

1. Magnifier Lens Sizing - Similar Threads - Magnifier Lens Sizing

2. The magnifier lens and docked mode are just black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The magnifier lens and docked mode are just black: Whenever I try to use the magnifier in the Lens or Docked view, it's black. It does show the window where it's supposed to show the magnified output around the cursor but the actual view is black and I have no idea why....
  3. The magnifier lens and docked mode are just black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The magnifier lens and docked mode are just black: Whenever I try to use the magnifier in the Lens or Docked view, it's black. It does show the window where it's supposed to show the magnified output around the cursor but the actual view is black and I have no idea why....
  4. Windows Magnifier Lens or Docked appear completely black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Magnifier Lens or Docked appear completely black: My Windows 10 Magnifier in Lens or Docked mode appear completely black. In Full Screen mode however everything appears normal, magnified or not.It is not an Invert Color situation: that is unchecked, but even checked it shows the same. In these modes the Magbnifier is pitch...
  5. Windows Magnifier Lens or Docked appear completely black

Windows Magnifier Lens or Docked appear completely black: My Windows 10 Magnifier in Lens or Docked mode appear completely black. In Full Screen mode however everything appears normal, magnified or not.It is not an Invert Color situation: that is unchecked, but even checked it shows the same. In these modes the Magbnifier is pitch...
  6. Magnifier Lens Is Solid Black Not Inverted Windows 10 Pro x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magnifier Lens Is Solid Black Not Inverted Windows 10 Pro x64: A little background first:I bought a brand new HP Laptop and I use a Dell external flatscreen monitor. I used it for a number of years with NO issues. I’m nearly blind so I have always used the magnifier, again with no issues. Last week I had a problem that Microsoft fixed...
  7. Magnifier Lens Is Solid Black Not Inverted Windows 10 Pro x64

Magnifier Lens Is Solid Black Not Inverted Windows 10 Pro x64: A little background first:I bought a brand new HP Laptop and I use a Dell external flatscreen monitor. I used it for a number of years with NO issues. I’m nearly blind so I have always used the magnifier, again with no issues. Last week I had a problem that Microsoft fixed...
  8. Magnifier Lens Sizing

Magnifier Lens Sizing: Did Microsoft just change the way the magnifier works? I just set up a new computer, and the magnifier works differently. In Lens view, you seem to not be able to resize the lens by holding down the button and moving the mouse to change the lens size. In settings you can...
  9. Taskbar Size/Magnifier

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Size/Magnifier: Hey Everyone! I'm currently using windows 10 home and I have an HP laptop. I think that my taskbar is too big and I want to make it smaller. I don't want to use the "Small taskbar buttons" option, I just want the size to be smaller. [ATTACH]...
  10. win 1o magnifier lens tracking mode

in Windows 10 Support
    win 1o magnifier lens tracking mode: ctrl-alt-L or ctrl-alt-l does not turn on tracking of cursor 44764