Windows 10: magnifier size adjustment has disappeared

Discus and support magnifier size adjustment has disappeared in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Before update last week could adjust width and height of lens window by clicking on sprocket gear in magnifier window. Now it goes to the Easy Access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jalea148, Dec 29, 2017.

1. jalea148 Win User

magnifier size adjustment has disappeared

Before update last week could adjust width and height of lens window by clicking on sprocket gear in magnifier window. Now it goes to the Easy Access window. It does not have these adjustments.

:)

jalea148, Dec 29, 2017
  2. josekym Win User

increasing the font size of n73m

You have to buy a 3rd party program called Psiloc Font Magnifier and install it on your phone. This will enable you to adjust the font sizes on the N73. =)

josekym, Dec 29, 2017
  3. accesibility

I suppose it depends on the degree of sight impairment jeboooo.

Under "ease of access" you can adjust text size, enable high contrast, a screen magnifier as well as use speech for phone accessibility.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Dec 29, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello @jalea148, *Smile

You can also use the shortcut keys below to change the lens size without having to do so in Settings.

Ctrl+Alt+R to resize the lens with the mouse.

OR

Shift+Alt+ (arrow keys) to adjust the lens size.

Brink, Jan 11, 2018
  5. Bree New Member
    It does, but you have to scroll down a bit to find it.

magnifier size adjustment has disappeared [​IMG]

6. jalea148 Win User
    You are correct. However, I could not see the vertical scroll bar. It is narrower on my screen. Eventually, I did exactly as you suggested
    Thank you.

jalea148, Jan 11, 2018
  7. Bree New Member
    Scroll bars on Settings pages are shy - they don't show their full width until you hover the mouse over them.

8. jalea148 Win User

I is a Catch 22. If you cannot see them you cannot hover over them.

jalea148, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. magnifier size adjustment has disappeared - Similar Threads - magnifier size adjustment

2. problem with adjusting size on second screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with adjusting size on second screen: I have connected a second screen to my laptop via HDMI. However, the image resolution does not adjust on my second screen correctly. When I go into the settings to manually adjust the resolution it still won't give me the resolution needed for my second screen. My second...
  3. problem with adjusting size on second screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with adjusting size on second screen: I have connected a second screen to my laptop via HDMI. However, the image resolution does not adjust on my second screen correctly. When I go into the settings to manually adjust the resolution it still won't give me the resolution needed for my second screen. My second...
  4. Magnifier Lens Sizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magnifier Lens Sizing: Did Microsoft just change the way the magnifier works? I just set up a new computer, and the magnifier works differently. In Lens view, you seem to not be able to resize the lens by holding down the button and moving the mouse to change the lens size. In settings you can...
  5. Magnifier Lens Sizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magnifier Lens Sizing: Did Microsoft just change the way the magnifier works? I just set up a new computer, and the magnifier works differently. In Lens view, you seem to not be able to resize the lens by holding down the button and moving the mouse to change the lens size. In settings you can...
  6. Pop up windows size - adjusting size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up windows size - adjusting size: Hallo, how can I set size for a secondary popup window on max. size, it's too small now, as seen from attached screenshot. Regards, Ale[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-windows-size-adjusting-size/bcf88c11-2cf0-4ec3-aad4-40d1a12e50a7
  7. Volume adjustment has disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume adjustment has disappeared: Hello Windows 10 - when i hover over the volume icon in the system tray it says Speakers 21% but when i click on it, it doesn't show the volume slider to turn the volume up and down. How do i get this back please? thanks......
  8. Screen size adjustment

Screen size adjustment: My screen picture is too big for my computer screen. How do I adjust? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-size-adjustment/36a1f95e-9e91-40b1-baa8-6e688fb0e905
  9. Taskbar Size/Magnifier

Taskbar Size/Magnifier: Hey Everyone! I'm currently using windows 10 home and I have an HP laptop. I think that my taskbar is too big and I want to make it smaller. I don't want to use the "Small taskbar buttons" option, I just want the size to be smaller. [ATTACH]...
  10. Adjust video size to their frames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adjust video size to their frames: Can't view videos on Windows 10 because the size if too large for the frames....how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-video-size-to-their-frames/2456fb2b-e503-4b36-bce1-02de6971e348