Windows 10: Magnifier tool displays the white touch borders with drawing tablet?

Discus and support Magnifier tool displays the white touch borders with drawing tablet? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I always have the magnifier tool enabled on Windows 10 Home 64-bit, and the white touch borders (which are usually supposed to be there for a touch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lizzie Jo PC 11, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Magnifier tool displays the white touch borders with drawing tablet?

I always have the magnifier tool enabled on Windows 10 Home 64-bit, and the white touch borders (which are usually supposed to be there for a touch screen) only appear upon opening the magnifying glass. When I move my mouse, they disappear.

However, when I start using my drawing tablet (Huion 1409), it is always present on the screen. It wasn't doing this at first, but now it suddenly has this problem as soon as the pen touches the tablet. It will immediately appear and not leave until I remove the pen. 

I want to get rid of these white touch borders from appearing at all (because they weren't doing that at first, I'm not even using a touch screen), can someone please help me do this? Thank you.

;- )

:)

Lizzie Jo PC 11, Feb 15, 2017
  2. RHR
    RHR Win User

stop Flash Magnifier

I am deaf and legelly

I use Windos 7 with IntelliType Pro incdule Magaifier

it is smooth and no flash white for open/close

and button icon is good

but I got upgrade Windows 10

I am not feeling, bother and can't read button

I press WinLogo and +, open magnifier, it is flash-white like photo's flash light to my vision, I don't like it.. how do I need disable flash-white?

Win7 magnifier move, smooth but win10 not smooth like 15 fps, I need 30fps or 100%

and

button icon, I can't read red or white on forgound button, I need border is white, forground button is black but I don't want hove is white or red, I want hover is bold border white and black forground buton. How do I fix it?

3. daymorn1 Win User
    Magnifier Docking Issue

I have been using the Magnifier app since I started using Windows 7. I use it in docked mode, on the right hand side of my monitor so that my screen has a left and right side, rather than a top and bottom. My workplace recently upgraded us from Windows
    7 to Windows 10, and I have set Magnifier up in this configuration again.

In Windows 7, when you maximized a program for full screen, the border of the Magnifier window formed the border of that maximized area, regardless of where the Magnifier window was docked. In Windows 10, when the Magnifier window is docked, maximizing
    a program sets the area to the edge of the screen, not the border of the Magnifier window. This causes anything on the side of the program to be hidden under the Magnifier window.

Is there a way to set the border of the Magnifier window so that when I maximize a program it automatically resizes to the border of the Magnifier window rather than the edge of the screen, a la Windows 7?

I am aware that if I mouse over the Magnifier window, the hidden area will be shown, similar to lens view and that I can also manually size all windows to fit the desired area

daymorn1, Feb 15, 2017
Thema:

Magnifier tool displays the white touch borders with drawing tablet?

1. Magnifier tool displays the white touch borders with drawing tablet? - Similar Threads - Magnifier tool displays

2. White borders in the notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White borders in the notepad: I see white borders when I open notepad, they are only on the left, right and bottom, if I drag over the edge with the border - it disappears, also if I minimize and expand notepad - they disappear. I thought it was some kind of windows problem, but there have been several...
  3. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:: I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use...
  4. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:: I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use...
  5. What is this white border?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this white border?: I came across this issue when I tried connecting to a Bluetooth device using the quick actions menu. I attached a gif to show what I'm dealing with. For example, when I click on 'connect', it wouldn't open the list of devices. Instead, it would highlight the 'bluetooth' quick...
  6. What is this white border?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is this white border?: I came across this issue when I tried connecting to a Bluetooth device using the quick actions menu. I attached a gif to show what I'm dealing with. For example, when I click on 'connect', it wouldn't open the list of devices. Instead, it would highlight the 'bluetooth' quick...
  7. Cursor pauses on touch screen when using drawing tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor pauses on touch screen when using drawing tablet: I'm using a Surfacebook 2 with Windows 10 I very recently started using a drawing tablet and when trying to draw, I can't make fine adjustments because the cursor will essentially pause until I move the pen a small distance from the center at which point it jumps from the...
  8. Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows

Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows: What apps can I use to use my android tablet as a writing tablet? Aside how do I know these apps/other apps are safe? particularly when they are not part of windows store or......
  9. Calibrating drawing tablet??

Calibrating drawing tablet??: I recently got a new laptop and I am having trouble setting up a tablet. Everything went smoothly with the installation, however the pen is not calibrated correctly and although I can select the option, nothing comes up on the screen after I tap the first cross hair. I have...
  10. Drawing tablets

Drawing tablets: So i bought a tablet back in April, it was working just fine. Up until recently where i ran into a problem. 2 weeks ago, my tablet started to not work, it is a Star G430s Xp-pen. It does not have battery and is wired, when i plugged it in the USB port, the light only blinked...