Windows 10: Magnifier window is on at reboot

Discus and support Magnifier window is on at reboot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I reboot windows 10 the magnifier window is on. I even turned magnifier off in settings... -- help 20646 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by oldspook, Sep 1, 2015.

1. oldspook Win User

Magnifier window is on at reboot

When I reboot windows 10 the magnifier window is on. I even turned magnifier off in settings... -- help

:)

oldspook, Sep 1, 2015
  2. JimWynne Win User

The printer queue is full.

What magnifying glass are you referring to? What is the make and model number of the printer?

JimWynne, Sep 1, 2015
  3. 8X phone stuck in magnify

How does it get into a magnified state? And is there a way to undo the magnification without turning off or rebooting?

RonVanAnda, Sep 1, 2015
Thema:

Magnifier window is on at reboot

1. Magnifier window is on at reboot - Similar Threads - Magnifier window reboot

2. Magnifier missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Magnifier missing: if I run: c:\prorgrsm filesm(86)*magnifier.exe (the only place where the little, blue, computer, icon shows up.) Except for all the links to magnifier.exe of course. I get: refferral srnt by server I don't see the referral 145474
  3. Magnifier not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magnifier not working: My magnifier.exe.isn't working. How can I download a new copy? Don Cole 145348
  4. Negative Screen on Reboot fixed by closing Magnifier

in Windows 10 Support
    Negative Screen on Reboot fixed by closing Magnifier: This is the strangest problem I think I've ever had. At the beginning of my reboot, everything on the screen is negative color (i.e., talking about a photograph negative, remember them? Black is white and white is black, only in color). I get a window pop-up which is for the...
  5. Microsoft magnifier

Microsoft magnifier: For just over a month magnifier no longer follows the keyboard/typing focus. Magnifier only follows the mouse. I use it mainly in docked view. I have tried switching views. I have checked the settings and all the focus boxes are checked. I have tried unchecking and restarting...
  6. Windows Magnifier Doesn't

Windows Magnifier Doesn't: I use Magnifier regularly and usually have no problems with it. However, after upgrading to windows 10 (Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.494)) I found that Magnifier didn't work properly on one user account. I use 2 main user accounts on my machine. One is an administrator...
  7. Magnifier

in Windows 10 Support
    Magnifier: Hi, when I switched from Win 7 to Win 10 I noticed that in order to magnify with a built-in magnifier I need to press Win + plus key twice: the first time to make this app run and the second time to magnify. Under Win 7 I only had to press once to enlarge the fonts to a...
  8. Magnifier corrupt

in Windows 10 Support
    Magnifier corrupt: My magnifier is corrupt. How can I fix it? Don Cole 73906
  9. Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Floating Transparent Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 [img] Information Magnifier is a tool that enlarges part—or all—of your screen so you can see words and images...
  10. Magnifier Scale

in Windows 10 Support
    Magnifier Scale: In Settings ---- Magnifier: turn it on and INITIALLY there also appeared a scale slidebar which apparently allowed one to set the amount of magnification. This slide bar just up and disappeared and I cannot find any way to get it back. Any help most appreciated 34510