Windows 10: Magnifier window is on at reboot

Discus and support Magnifier window is on at reboot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I reboot windows 10 the magnifier window is on. I even turned magnifier off in settings... -- help 20646 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by oldspook, Sep 1, 2015.

1. oldspook Win User

Magnifier window is on at reboot

When I reboot windows 10 the magnifier window is on. I even turned magnifier off in settings... -- help

:)

oldspook, Sep 1, 2015
  2. JimWynne Win User

The printer queue is full.

What magnifying glass are you referring to? What is the make and model number of the printer?

JimWynne, Sep 1, 2015
  3. 8X phone stuck in magnify

How does it get into a magnified state? And is there a way to undo the magnification without turning off or rebooting?

RonVanAnda, Sep 1, 2015
Thema:

Magnifier window is on at reboot

1. Magnifier window is on at reboot - Similar Threads - Magnifier window reboot

2. Start Magnifier at boot, and minimized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Magnifier at boot, and minimized: Hello Everyone, Windows' ease of use functionalities include a Magnifier tool which is very useful to me as a teacher. The pain is, it displays its window when started (instead of just running quietly in the background). I found this short thread addressing the matter, but...
  3. Black Magnifier screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Magnifier screen in Windows 10: Hello: I depend on the use of the Magnifier in Windows 10. For several months my Magnifier screen has been completely black. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks in advance....
  4. Magnifier & Speech Recognition problems

Magnifier & Speech Recognition problems: I'm trying to assist a vision-impaired man. His vision is such that he has a guide dog. He bought a pc with the understanding that Vision Australia would assist with setup and training. Their funding was cut and so no support is available. Problem 1: the docked view of the...
  5. Windows Magnifier Doesn't

Windows Magnifier Doesn't: I use Magnifier regularly and usually have no problems with it. However, after upgrading to windows 10 (Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.494)) I found that Magnifier didn't work properly on one user account. I use 2 main user accounts on my machine. One is an administrator...
  6. How to magnify text?

How to magnify text?: I need my text larger on all websites. I know I can go to "display settings", but I have that set to the max (125%) and it's still not large enough. Then there is the magnifier which will only do 100% and 200% (plus I think it's only good for items on the computer). I need...
  7. Magnifier

in Windows 10 Support
    Magnifier: Hi, when I switched from Win 7 to Win 10 I noticed that in order to magnify with a built-in magnifier I need to press Win + plus key twice: the first time to make this app run and the second time to magnify. Under Win 7 I only had to press once to enlarge the fonts to a...
  8. Magnifier corrupt

in Windows 10 Support
    Magnifier corrupt: My magnifier is corrupt. How can I fix it? Don Cole 73906
  9. Magnifier Scale

in Windows 10 Support
    Magnifier Scale: In Settings ---- Magnifier: turn it on and INITIALLY there also appeared a scale slidebar which apparently allowed one to set the amount of magnification. This slide bar just up and disappeared and I cannot find any way to get it back. Any help most appreciated 34510
  10. Open and Close Magnifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open and Close Magnifier in Windows 10: Add Windows Magnifier and settings to context menu. Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ;Add Windows Magnifier and Settings to Context menu [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\background\shell\Magnifier_Menu] "SubCommands"="Magnifier1;Magnifier2;Magnifier3;Magnifier4"...