Windows 10: Magnifier window is on at reboot

Discus and support Magnifier window is on at reboot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I reboot windows 10 the magnifier window is on. I even turned magnifier off in settings... -- help 20646 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by oldspook, Sep 1, 2015.

1. oldspook Win User

Magnifier window is on at reboot

When I reboot windows 10 the magnifier window is on. I even turned magnifier off in settings... -- help

:)

oldspook, Sep 1, 2015
  2. JimWynne Win User

The printer queue is full.

What magnifying glass are you referring to? What is the make and model number of the printer?

JimWynne, Sep 1, 2015
  3. 8X phone stuck in magnify

How does it get into a magnified state? And is there a way to undo the magnification without turning off or rebooting?

RonVanAnda, Sep 1, 2015
Thema:

Magnifier window is on at reboot

1. Magnifier window is on at reboot - Similar Threads - Magnifier window reboot

2. My laptop reboots automatically in between suddenly and after reboot screen magnifies and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop reboots automatically in between suddenly and after reboot screen magnifies and...: My laptop reboots automatically in between suddenly and after reboot screen magnifies and downloaded apps like brave WhatsApp etc get very slow what to do ???...
  3. My laptop reboots automatically in between suddenly and after reboot screen magnifies and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop reboots automatically in between suddenly and after reboot screen magnifies and...: My laptop reboots automatically in between suddenly and after reboot screen magnifies and downloaded apps like brave WhatsApp etc get very slow what to do ???...
  4. magnify

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    magnify: why when i open y magnifier on desktop screen goes black and won't open ?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magnify/da8f6b45-c41c-4c32-bddc-f02c9073e2ca
  5. magnify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    magnify: why when i open y magnifier on desktop screen goes black and won't open ?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magnify/da8f6b45-c41c-4c32-bddc-f02c9073e2ca
  6. Magnifier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magnifier: Until a couple of weeks ago, when I clicked on the magnifier, a window opened on my desktop with the option of clicking on increase or decrease magnification. Then, suddenly, that stopped. When I click on the app, it appears in the tray but I have to press windows key and...
  7. Magnifier

Magnifier: Until a couple of weeks ago, when I clicked on the magnifier, a window opened on my desktop with the option of clicking on increase or decrease magnification. Then, suddenly, that stopped. When I click on the app, it appears in the tray but I have to press windows key and...
  8. Magnifier

Magnifier: I have WIndows 10 1909 and Magnifier when I launch says I dont have permission to launch it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magnifier/79c552cf-94da-44f6-a7b0-216e5d9e4301
  9. Negative Screen on Reboot fixed by closing Magnifier

in Windows 10 Support
    Negative Screen on Reboot fixed by closing Magnifier: This is the strangest problem I think I've ever had. At the beginning of my reboot, everything on the screen is negative color (i.e., talking about a photograph negative, remember them? Black is white and white is black, only in color). I get a window pop-up which is for the...
  10. Magnifier

in Windows 10 Support
    Magnifier: Hi, when I switched from Win 7 to Win 10 I noticed that in order to magnify with a built-in magnifier I need to press Win + plus key twice: the first time to make this app run and the second time to magnify. Under Win 7 I only had to press once to enlarge the fonts to a...