Windows 10: Magnify 1% in Windows Photos?

Discus and support Magnify 1% in Windows Photos? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Windows 10, when I open a photo on my pc the smallest increment I can magnify it by appears to be 5%. Is there any way at all I can reduce that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Richard Arrigo, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Magnify 1% in Windows Photos?

I have Windows 10, when I open a photo on my pc the smallest increment I can magnify it by appears to be 5%. Is there any way at all I can reduce that number? The old Photo Gallery allowed you to increase/decrease in smaller increments by way of a slider, is there any way to achieve that with Photos?

:)

Richard Arrigo, Sep 22, 2022

2. magnifier on Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.

Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 22, 2022
  3. manage magnifier shortcut

Hey RXaverius,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.
    Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Ernie San Win User

Magnify 1% in Windows Photos?

Windows 10 update broke MS magnifier

Hello,

To fix the issue with Magnifier, we suggest to turn it off and turn on your Magnifier. Here are the steps below:

• Press Start key.
    • Click Settings.
    • Select and click, Ease of Access.
    • Select and click, Magnifier.
    • Under Magnifier in the right pane, click off/on.

You may also try to Run Magnifier as administrator. If you don't know how, follow the steps below:

• Press Start key.
    • Type Magnifier.
    • Right-click Run as administrator.
    • If there's a pop-up about User Account Control, you have to type your
      Username and Password to continue.
    • Click Yes.

Let us know what happened.

Regards.

Ernie San, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Magnify 1% in Windows Photos?

1. Magnify 1% in Windows Photos? - Similar Threads - Magnify Photos

2. Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?: Greetings Microsoft Assistants.I hope everyone on staff is well today.I am looking for a solution to the problem of Magnifier showing a black screen when turned on.Applying the suggested solution in this old post did not solve the problem for me. The assistant said there were...
  3. Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?: Greetings Microsoft Assistants.I hope everyone on staff is well today.I am looking for a solution to the problem of Magnifier showing a black screen when turned on.Applying the suggested solution in this old post did not solve the problem for me. The assistant said there were...
  4. Search suggestions with magnifying glass

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search suggestions with magnifying glass: Since a recent update, the search field window pops up intermittently with advertising for AI above the Recent area. I can click that shut, but it's also now displaying weird tips that I don't need as questions with a search magnifying glass at the end of each one. I can...
  5. Can I get Windows XP like IntelliPoint light-weight simple magnifier in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get Windows XP like IntelliPoint light-weight simple magnifier in Windows 11?: Hello,I am using Windows since the XP era. I do have low vision and I rely on the magnifier apps provided in Windows' versions to use the computer and do my job. In Windows XP, I was using the Microsoft IntelliPoint on a supported Microsoft mouse that had a nice magnifier...
  6. Can I get Windows XP like IntelliPoint light-weight simple magnifier in Windows 11?

Can I get Windows XP like IntelliPoint light-weight simple magnifier in Windows 11?: Hello,I am using Windows since the XP era. I do have low vision and I rely on the magnifier apps provided in Windows' versions to use the computer and do my job. In Windows XP, I was using the Microsoft IntelliPoint on a supported Microsoft mouse that had a nice magnifier...
  7. The caps-lock turns on and the magnifier launches automatically in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The caps-lock turns on and the magnifier launches automatically in windows 10.: I am using windows 10, the caps-lock and the magnifier launches suddenly. When this happens the keyboard becomes non operational. Also, Microsoft edge opens with the windows help page. I close the magnifier and the Microsoft Edge, and when I press caps-lock again, the same...
  8. The caps-lock turns on and the magnifier launches automatically in windows 10.

The caps-lock turns on and the magnifier launches automatically in windows 10.: I am using windows 10, the caps-lock and the magnifier launches suddenly. When this happens the keyboard becomes non operational. Also, Microsoft edge opens with the windows help page. I close the magnifier and the Microsoft Edge, and when I press caps-lock again, the same...
  9. The caps-lock turns on and the magnifier launches automatically in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Magnify 1% in Windows Photos?

Magnify 1% in Windows Photos?: I have Windows 10, when I open a photo on my pc the smallest increment I can magnify it by appears to be 5%. Is there any way at all I can reduce that number? The old Photo Gallery allowed you to increase/decrease in smaller increments by way of a slider, is there any way to...