Windows 10: Mahjong deluxe crashes

Discus and support Mahjong deluxe crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can install and play Mahjong 3 free but Mahjong Deluxe keeps crashing. For the last bit, before it started doing this (crashing) it was causing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rubert Mumps, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Mahjong deluxe crashes

I can install and play Mahjong 3 free but Mahjong Deluxe keeps crashing. For the last bit, before it started doing this (crashing) it was causing the cpu to rev up. Then suddenly, it just began to crash.

I've uninstalled it, used the wsreset /n then rebooted, downloaded, installed and the program will come up but just crash. Is there something one can do to overcome this?

:)

Rubert Mumps, Sep 1, 2019

2. Microsoft Mahjong Crash

Since An Intel Video update, Mahjong crashes after the automatic Xbox sign in. The following steps have been tried:

• uninstalling and reinstalling Mahjong. (Interestingly the usual 0 to 218 MB download changes suddenly to bigger numbers, most recently 0.9 to 1.9 GB !!).
    • using wsrestore.exe
    These do not change the behaviour of Mahjong. Other Microsoft apps eg Solitaire Collection run fine.

Bob

Bob Beechey, Sep 1, 2019
  3. DaleKidd Win User
    Mahjong Deluxe+ already installed but need to reinstall

Hi, I have purchased Mahjong Deluxe+ in the past. I had my computer in for service and they had to restore it completely. I need to reinstall Mahjong Deluxe+ but it is saying $1.49.

I think I shouldn't have to pay for it again.

So how can I get it to install without paying for it again.

DaleKidd, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Mahjong deluxe crashes

Mahjong Deluxe Free won't open

Installed Mahjong Deluxe Free for Windows 10. Worked fine for about a month, but now when I click on it, it won't open. Any ideas?

RobertGrossmanSG1, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Mahjong deluxe crashes

1. Mahjong deluxe crashes - Similar Threads - Mahjong deluxe crashes

2. Is there a fix for Mahjong crashing on my Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a fix for Mahjong crashing on my Chromebook?: I use a Chromebook and have the same issue with Mahjong crashing almost immediately after I open it and select Choose Puzzle. Is there a fix for Chromebooks - I see Windows solutions but nothing for other platforms. Thanks....
  3. Is there a fix for Mahjong crashing on my Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a fix for Mahjong crashing on my Chromebook?: I use a Chromebook and have the same issue with Mahjong crashing almost immediately after I open it and select Choose Puzzle. Is there a fix for Chromebooks - I see Windows solutions but nothing for other platforms. Thanks....
  4. Closing Mahjong delux free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Closing Mahjong delux free: Mahjong Delux free causes warning AdaptiveSleepServic.. How it can be closed without problems? Now alt + F4 for closing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/closing-mahjong-delux-free/401cdd94-8996-42e3-9757-9d33df7b58aa
  5. Mahjong

Mahjong: Adverts blocking screen - cuts off tiles top and bottom unable to read number on tiles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mahjong/36cbf36b-8451-487c-aba7-877dd24a0500
  6. Mahjong Deluxe Free

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mahjong Deluxe Free: I have been playing Mahjong Deluxe Free for quite a few years now but lately the screen keeps jumping at the top of the screen. I have uninstalled it several times and reinstalled it but it never helps. Can you help me? I love this game....
  7. Deluxe Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deluxe Mahjong: Why is it not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deluxe-mahjong/9dae0196-44dc-4f32-a410-b0a5babad8ce
  8. Microsoft Mahjong crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Mahjong crash: Mahjong crashes mid-game - but bounced me out to the main page. Tried reset, app troubleshooter, uninstall & reinstall of Mahjong, uninstall and reinstall of Solitaire Collection, all to no avail. No problems until February 20, 2019. Windows 10, auto-update, Surface Pro 5....
  9. Microsoft Mahjong crashes my Monitor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong crashes my Monitor...: I've used Microsoft Solitaire for many years with out a problem. But Microsoft Mahjong constantly crashes my 23in. monitor. After playing a game or two my monitor goes black and announces it's going to sleep. I've tried everything to wake it up, but the only thing that works...
  10. Microsoft Mahjong Keeps Crashing on me!

Microsoft Mahjong Keeps Crashing on me!: I have run the Windows App Troubleshooter and its fixes nothing I has uninstalled and re in installed the app multiple times all my drivers are up to date and not showing any issues. any other things I can try?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mahjong not working

2. microsoft mahjong app crashes