Windows 10: mail account with outlook

Discus and support mail account with outlook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I keep seeding this message, “An encrypted connection to your mail services is not available” when I try to set up an email account. I have windows 10... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Frank1, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Frank1 Win User

mail account with outlook

I keep seeding this message, “An encrypted connection to your
    mail services is not available” when
    I try to set up an email account. I have windows 10 and Outlook 2010. I’m to
    the point where I don’t believe that outlook can handle making an email account.
    Is there some other way I can setup an email account using outlook 2010? Thank
    you

:)

Frank1, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Apr 2, 2019
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    mail account with outlook [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

outlook e-mail

Thank you for giving us an update, Stan. Let's isolate the issue by performing the following steps on how to remove, then reconnect your Outlook account to your Mail app.

To remove Outlook account:

• Go to Mail app, and click the gear icon located on the bottom left corner besides the emoticon.
    • Select Manage Account.
    • Click the account that you will remove.
    • On the new window pop-up, click Delete Account to remove it from Mail app.
    • Click Delete.

To reconnect Outlook account:

• Click Accounts on the left pane.
    • Select Add accounts.
    • Select Outlook.com, then enter your log in details.

After performing the steps, please check if you can now see and receive emails on Mail app.

We look forward to your update.

Ariel Acu, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

1. mail account with outlook - Similar Threads - mail account outlook

2. Outlook mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook mail: I tried to change my password on Outlook. They only give me an option as "text" with my last two numbers as my home phone no. I do not have text. When I put the last four digits in for my phone no. where it says text I don't get a verification code. I don't have text...
  3. Outlook mail account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook mail account?: I'm not able to get into my acct. Why nor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail-account/063e129e-fb9c-4274-8320-0c72be27e9a4
  4. Outlook Mail fix account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Mail fix account: On Outlook Mail I need to fix my account verifying password every other day or every day. I do I get this to stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail-fix-account/d8522b71-377a-47a7-b401-35e6d0ef3486
  5. Outlook mail not updating account

Outlook mail not updating account: Opening outlook from windows 10 desk top. Told the account settings are out of date. Click to fix account, the window opens and it looks like it's trying but it never updates. I sign in to outlook from my browser to get email. Anyone have info to help. Thanks so much!...
  6. deleting outlook mail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    deleting outlook mail account: how do I permanently delete my outlook mail account using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-outlook-mail-account/06bcc1ab-a169-45db-a243-e582485f25ea
  7. outlook mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook mail: I can no longer open links in email that i have recieved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail/29ee560a-019a-4a59-9525-ce2495827b7a
  8. mail account with outlook

mail account with outlook: I keep seeding this message, “An encrypted connection to your mail services is not available” when I try to set up an email account. I have windows 10 and Outlook 2010. I’m to the point where I don’t believe that outlook can handle making an email account. Is there some other...
  9. Outlook Mail account failure

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail account failure: I cannot use Outlook Mail on my PC which now says my account details are out of date. I cannot fix it, as when I try all I get is an error 0x80090016. Other email accounts used via Outlook Mail are OK, and it is OK online when used as webmail. My account details are all...
  10. Outlook Mail

Outlook Mail: WHY DO DIFFERENT ADDRESSES FOR ME AS A CONTACT POP UP IE, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. i CANNOT REMOVE THE OLD ALIUS OR ANYONE ELSE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-mail/af05a55e-f3fd-44cd-8354-f8efee789ce0