Windows 10: mail account

Discus and support mail account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my pc mail account signs back into my email even though i ask it to delete this account. how do i get it to stop signing me in without password?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by saimaviii, Jan 1, 2021.

1. saimaviii Win User

mail account

my pc mail account signs back into my email even though i ask it to delete this account. how do i get it to stop signing me in without password?

:)

saimaviii, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 1, 2021
  4. mail account

Unable to add Gmail account in Mail app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are trying to add Yahoo/Gmail email account in Mail app.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Version of Mail app installed?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft Antivirus/security program installed?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if that helps.

Steps to add Yahoo email in Mail app.

1. In yahoo mails account security, click on manage app passwords.
    2. After selecting other app and entering the new app name in the text box
    3. Now, in Windows 10 mail app, add this type of account.
    4. In Windows 10 mail app, enter your details and the password generated by step 2

Steps to add Gmail email in Mail app

Step 1: Connect your Google account to PC

1. Go to the Security section of your Google account
    2. Under Connected
      apps
      and sites, go to Apps
      connected to your account
    3. Make sure that Windows is on the list

Step 2: Enable IMAP on your Google account

1. Sign in to Gmail
    2. Click the gear in the top right
    3. Select Settings
    4. Click Forwarding
      and POP/IMAP

5. Select Enable IMAP
    6. Click Save Changes

Step 3: Add Gmail account.

1. Open Mail app.
    2. Click on the gear icon to open settings.
    3. Click on Manage account.
    4. Click on Add account.
    5. Now select Google and check if you are able to add the account.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

mail account

1. mail account - Similar Threads - mail account

2. How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?: When I add my husband to my existing Mail account, but under his name, his outgoing mail still has my name on it, but with his email address. I think I need to set up a separate Mail account for him with his settings, but I don't know how to do that....
  3. How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?: When I add my husband to my existing Mail account, but under his name, his outgoing mail still has my name on it, but with his email address. I think I need to set up a separate Mail account for him with his settings, but I don't know how to do that....
  4. How to sign into my MSN mail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign into my MSN mail account: How to sign into my msn account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-into-my-msn-mail-account/e6ba80b5-2a5e-41b9-8803-cda0d213b4ac
  5. How to sign into my MSN mail account

How to sign into my MSN mail account: How to sign into my msn account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-into-my-msn-mail-account/e6ba80b5-2a5e-41b9-8803-cda0d213b4ac
  6. How many e-mail accounts are permitted in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many e-mail accounts are permitted in Windows 11?: I already have 3 different e-mail accounts set up in Windows, but can't seem to add a 4th.. Is there a limit of 3? When I click on "add account" I get a Blue Icon that doesn't seem to do do anything...
  7. How many e-mail accounts are permitted in Windows 11?

How many e-mail accounts are permitted in Windows 11?: I already have 3 different e-mail accounts set up in Windows, but can't seem to add a 4th.. Is there a limit of 3? When I click on "add account" I get a Blue Icon that doesn't seem to do do anything...
  8. I'm not receiving verification code for the Microsoft account mail to get the Bitlocker...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not receiving verification code for the Microsoft account mail to get the Bitlocker...: When I signed in to get Bitlocker recovery password,the verification code that will send to my mail isn't received yet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-receiving-verification-code-for-the/75ba9e11-a3c5-4e1c-8f67-6dd0d10c60b2
  9. I'm not receiving verification code for the Microsoft account mail to get the Bitlocker...

I'm not receiving verification code for the Microsoft account mail to get the Bitlocker...: When I signed in to get Bitlocker recovery password,the verification code that will send to my mail isn't received yet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-receiving-verification-code-for-the/75ba9e11-a3c5-4e1c-8f67-6dd0d10c60b2
  10. My account got hacked and now the mail is ending with @qq.com.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and now the mail is ending with @qq.com.: So today i woke up and saw my account game account of xbox got hacked. When i tried to get it back the mail was changed. A vew hours later it changed again ending with @qq.com.I have proof im the owner of the account by transaction and friends not that friends can helpI...