Windows 10: Mail alert

Discus and support Mail alert in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What's this ? I have a lot of mail like this everyday. What'wrong with my mail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MailService8, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Mail alert

What's this ? I have a lot of mail like this everyday. What'wrong with my mail?

:)

MailService8, Aug 9, 2018
  2. jdb0927 Win User

Custom alerts for certain e-mails

I suppose my temporary solution will be to set up a separate e-mail account for those alerts to go to and only check that account using the mobile device, then set up all e-mails to use a loud alert sound. This severely limits the functionality of the device
    for me since I won't be able to view normal e-mails but I need the alerts to be audible. I have noticed other unfortunate limitations as well. These seem like such simple things, like having the ability to have the task list sync with a public folder rather
    than ones personal task list.

I will look into some of your other suggestions, thanks

jdb0927, Aug 9, 2018
  3. e mail alerts

Hello,

Try these steps:

To turn on and turn off email notifications, follow these steps:

• From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
    • Scroll to and tap Settings.
    • Tap ringtones+sounds.
    • Tap manage app sounds.
    • Tap the email account.
    • Tap the Notification sound field.
    • Select the desired alert option.

Smittychat., Aug 9, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail alert

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Mail alert

1. Mail alert - Similar Threads - Mail alert

2. No incoming Mail app alerts for Outlook account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No incoming Mail app alerts for Outlook account: Since July's update I'm not receiving mail alerts anymore for my Outlook account when the Mail app is closed. The moment I open the app all alerts flows in. My Gmail account in the very same app is working fine.I'm using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.2134What I tried:-...
  3. No incoming Mail app alerts for Outlook account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No incoming Mail app alerts for Outlook account: Since July's update I'm not receiving mail alerts anymore for my Outlook account when the Mail app is closed. The moment I open the app all alerts flows in. My Gmail account in the very same app is working fine.I'm using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.2134What I tried:-...
  4. Is 888-656-3557 a Microsoft Support phone #? I received a security alert while on e-mail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is 888-656-3557 a Microsoft Support phone #? I received a security alert while on e-mail...: Is 888-656-3557 a Microsoft Support phone #? I received a security alert while on e-mail telling me to call this # for support. They told me I need Cloud Software Solutions Password Shield & Secure Root because the Firewall on my computer doesn't stop hackers. Is this true, I...
  5. Is 888-656-3557 a Microsoft Support phone #? I received a security alert while on e-mail...

Is 888-656-3557 a Microsoft Support phone #? I received a security alert while on e-mail...: Is 888-656-3557 a Microsoft Support phone #? I received a security alert while on e-mail telling me to call this # for support. They told me I need Cloud Software Solutions Password Shield & Secure Root because the Firewall on my computer doesn't stop hackers. Is this true, I...
  6. Is 888-656-3557 a Microsoft Support phone #? I received a security alert while on e-mail...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Yahoo mail alerts with Edge!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail alerts with Edge!: Hi again and "Happy New Year", after weeks sorry months of problems with the Windows 10 Mailbox/Calendar app I have removed it. The main issue not being able to add my yahoo email account! I have set up two live Yahoo tiles now, one with my incoming mail and the other with...
  8. Yahoo mail alerts with Edge!

Yahoo mail alerts with Edge!: Hi again and "Happy New Year", after weeks sorry months of problems with the Windows 10 Mailbox/Calendar app I have removed it. The main issue not being able to add my yahoo email account! I have set up two live Yahoo tiles now, one with my incoming mail and the other with...
  9. Gmail account in Windows Mail app not showing alerts for incoming mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail account in Windows Mail app not showing alerts for incoming mail: Incoming Gmail mail alerts that appear in the lower right corner only pop up when I open the Windows Mail app itself, They don't appear when the Mail app is closed.This issue is not present with my Hotmail account that I've also added to the Mail app. This Gmail issue was not...
  10. Gmail account in Windows Mail app not showing alerts for incoming mail

Gmail account in Windows Mail app not showing alerts for incoming mail: Incoming Gmail mail alerts that appear in the lower right corner only pop up when I open the Windows Mail app itself, They don't appear when the Mail app is closed.This issue is not present with my Hotmail account that I've also added to the Mail app. This Gmail issue was not...