Windows 10: Mail alert

Discus and support Mail alert in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What's this ? I have a lot of mail like this everyday. What'wrong with my mail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MailService8, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Mail alert

What's this ? I have a lot of mail like this everyday. What'wrong with my mail?

:)

MailService8, Aug 9, 2018
  2. jdb0927 Win User

Custom alerts for certain e-mails

I suppose my temporary solution will be to set up a separate e-mail account for those alerts to go to and only check that account using the mobile device, then set up all e-mails to use a loud alert sound. This severely limits the functionality of the device
    for me since I won't be able to view normal e-mails but I need the alerts to be audible. I have noticed other unfortunate limitations as well. These seem like such simple things, like having the ability to have the task list sync with a public folder rather
    than ones personal task list.

I will look into some of your other suggestions, thanks

jdb0927, Aug 9, 2018
  3. e mail alerts

Hello,

Try these steps:

To turn on and turn off email notifications, follow these steps:

• From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
    • Scroll to and tap Settings.
    • Tap ringtones+sounds.
    • Tap manage app sounds.
    • Tap the email account.
    • Tap the Notification sound field.
    • Select the desired alert option.

Smittychat., Aug 9, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail alert

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Mail alert

1. Mail alert - Similar Threads - Mail alert

2. Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email: Can't connect my apple icloud email to Windows 10 Mail Application; no issue with correct PW and certificates. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-for-apple-icloud-email/5d1bc240-2be6-4c8a-a6b9-fb3b1891323c
  3. Mail for windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail for windows 10: I have Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.194, I use the built in Mail app. I have 3 email accounts, 1 outlook, 2 BT internet ones. All 3 were working without issue until the following updates were installed, KB4471332 Cumulative for 1809 x64 and KB4470502 net framework...
  4. Windows 10 Mail Program No way to change password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail Program No way to change password: Using the win10 mail program, I have 3 different email accounts. One is a personal one through local provider, one is a google account and one is through EXCHANGE. I have been attempting to update the email password on the Exchange account. Going through Account settings,...
  5. windows mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows mail: How do we delete Obsolete email addresses In the TO drop down menu In Windows 10 mail? Thank you for your help Barb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail/da2fe892-bc1a-4f3b-8955-5f5e461b5999
  6. How do I install Gmail as default mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I install Gmail as default mail?: Hi people. How do I install Gmail as default mail? I have a notebook HP model Envy running Windows 10 and I wish to use Gmail as my favorite email server. ¿What should I do? Thanks! Moved from Spanish....
  7. ONEDRIVE SPAM E-MAIL OR PHISHING?? ALERT!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ONEDRIVE SPAM E-MAIL OR PHISHING?? ALERT!!: I received this e-mail on my gmail account. Seems to be phishing. Your account will be deleted on August 10, 2018 Your *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account has been unused for the past two years, and will be deleted on August 10, 2018. If you would like...
  8. How to set mail alerts to show delete button vs archive button

in Browsers and Email
    How to set mail alerts to show delete button vs archive button: Comparing 4 computers with: Windows 10 build 1703 x64 All have the latest updates from Windows Update All have the same version of the Mail client from Windows Store All have Office 2016 without Outlook 1 computer shows the delete button in the email alert notification...
  9. New Mail Alerts in Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    New Mail Alerts in Outlook 2016: I am running Outlook 2016 under Win 10. Under all previous versions of Outlook I have be enable to increase the time a new email alert stays on the screen by editing the registry like this. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\DesktopAlerts DWORD:...
  10. Outlook 2016 Does Not Show New Mail Alerts

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 Does Not Show New Mail Alerts: Outlook 2016 Windows 10 Version 1607 build 14393.321. I get no new email alert on my HP Laptop when a new email comes in. On my desktop using the same W1-build I do. Outlook 2016 shows up in Settings/system/Notifications/Get notifications from these senders. I have the...