Mail alert

Discus and support Mail alert in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What's this ? I have a lot of mail like this everyday. What'wrong with my mail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MailService8, Aug 9, 2018 at 4:12 AM.

1. MailService8 Win User

Mail alert

What's this ? I have a lot of mail like this everyday. What'wrong with my mail?

:)

MailService8, Aug 9, 2018 at 4:12 AM
  2. jdb0927 Win User

Custom alerts for certain e-mails

I suppose my temporary solution will be to set up a separate e-mail account for those alerts to go to and only check that account using the mobile device, then set up all e-mails to use a loud alert sound. This severely limits the functionality of the device
    for me since I won't be able to view normal e-mails but I need the alerts to be audible. I have noticed other unfortunate limitations as well. These seem like such simple things, like having the ability to have the task list sync with a public folder rather
    than ones personal task list.

I will look into some of your other suggestions, thanks

3. Smittychat. Win User
    e mail alerts

Hello,

Try these steps:

To turn on and turn off email notifications, follow these steps:

• From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
    • Scroll to and tap Settings.
    • Tap ringtones+sounds.
    • Tap manage app sounds.
    • Tap the email account.
    • Tap the Notification sound field.
    • Select the desired alert option.

Smittychat., Aug 9, 2018 at 4:20 AM
  4. Brink Win User

Mail alert

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Thema:

Mail alert

1. Mail alert - Similar Threads - Mail alert

2. windows 10 live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 live mail: since windows 10 updates "send link" greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-live-mail/e4b9576a-0bff-40d1-98cd-d50bd5191611
  3. Imorting Live Mail contacts in Windows 7 to Mail in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Imorting Live Mail contacts in Windows 7 to Mail in Windows 10: As Live Mail Windows 7 and Mail Windows 10 are Microsoft products, How do I import my contacts from Live Mail in Windows 7 to Mail in Windows 10? If it is not possible why not - they are /Microsoft products?...
  4. Windows Live mail 2012

Windows Live mail 2012: I use live mail 2012 and was aware of the end of support. 2 days ago I find my access to my emails has been blocked by error0x800C013E. Not able to send or receive and not able to open any of my email folders. No idea how to resolve. Can someone help?...
  5. E-mail out of date

E-mail out of date: I'm having issues with my e-mail. I changed my password, put the new one in-It's still saying it's out of date? I went to manage accounts and I'm still having the same problem? I've done this before without any issues? I am I missing something? Please help? It's not the SSL...
  6. Mail empty?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail empty?: as of june-ish the official windows 10 mail app, the one that comes standard, is broken. None of my previous mail is there and i cannot recive mail through the app, i have to use the browser. how can i fix this?...
  7. ONEDRIVE SPAM E-MAIL OR PHISHING?? ALERT!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ONEDRIVE SPAM E-MAIL OR PHISHING?? ALERT!!: I received this e-mail on my gmail account. Seems to be phishing. Your account will be deleted on August 10, 2018 Your *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account has been unused for the past two years, and will be deleted on August 10, 2018. If you would like...
  8. How to set mail alerts to show delete button vs archive button

in Browsers and Email
    How to set mail alerts to show delete button vs archive button: Comparing 4 computers with: Windows 10 build 1703 x64 All have the latest updates from Windows Update All have the same version of the Mail client from Windows Store All have Office 2016 without Outlook 1 computer shows the delete button in the email alert notification...
  9. New Mail Alerts in Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    New Mail Alerts in Outlook 2016: I am running Outlook 2016 under Win 10. Under all previous versions of Outlook I have be enable to increase the time a new email alert stays on the screen by editing the registry like this. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\DesktopAlerts DWORD:...
  10. Outlook 2016 Does Not Show New Mail Alerts

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 Does Not Show New Mail Alerts: Outlook 2016 Windows 10 Version 1607 build 14393.321. I get no new email alert on my HP Laptop when a new email comes in. On my desktop using the same W1-build I do. Outlook 2016 shows up in Settings/system/Notifications/Get notifications from these senders. I have the...