Windows 10: Mail and Calander App

Discus and support Mail and Calander App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My mail and calander app was working fine yesterday afternoon. Then, boom, it would no longer open. Shutdown computer and waited about 5 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TriciaB2, Feb 19, 2021.

1. TriciaB2 Win User

Mail and Calander App

My mail and calander app was working fine yesterday afternoon. Then, boom, it would no longer open. Shutdown computer and waited about 5 minutes before turning it back on, didn't work. Clean disc...hey, it's worked in the past for other issues, didn't work. Ran a full virus scan, you got it! NO viruses detected - I'm very careful with opening emails and the websites I visit so I really wasn't expecting there to be an issue. Defragmented, even though it said I didn't need to , didn't help. By now it's 3 am so I turned off the computer for later.

6+ hours later turned on my laptop, app still didn't work. Uninstalled app and tried to install it again. Well, now it won't install, says it already is. I CAN'T find it anywhere on my laptop. Searched the whole hard drive and couldn't find anything. It should be noted that I also can't make a back up disc either. It doesn't do a thing. Had an IT guy look at it and he couldn't fix it.

So, before I ditch the **** computer and buy a Macbook which I've never had an issue with in the many years I used to own one is there a fix to this issue. I googled, read forums, etc. and can't figure it out. I've owned this HP Windows 10 for about 2 - 3 years and this is my second major issue.

Thanks for any help!

:)

TriciaB2, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Mail and Calander App

1. Mail and Calander App - Similar Threads - Mail Calander App

2. Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate.: Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-apps-safe-to-uninstall-calculator-mail/ee424214-7e22-4dfd-a36d-daa9dd5c16ce
  3. Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate.: Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-apps-safe-to-uninstall-calculator-mail/ee424214-7e22-4dfd-a36d-daa9dd5c16ce
  4. mail and calander

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail and calander: can anyone tell me why mail downloadssome emails in just code. There doesn't seem to be any particular sourse of emails some just come through as code. I've about had it with mail and amabout to find a new client. I've had more trouble with it in the last few months....
  5. mail and calander

mail and calander: can anyone tell me why mail downloadssome emails in just code. There doesn't seem to be any particular sourse of emails some just come through as code. I've about had it with mail and amabout to find a new client. I've had more trouble with it in the last few months....
  6. mail and calander

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Uninstalling Mail and Calander

in Browsers and Email
    Uninstalling Mail and Calander: I am wanting to try Mail and Calander on Win10 x64 2004 but have a few questions Can I import mail from Thunderbird? Can I have M&C make a daily or bi-weekly backup to a file on my hard drive for archivals? If I do not like M&C and I uninstall, how do I make sure that all...
  8. Unable to configure Calander app

Unable to configure Calander app: Hi I am unable to configure Calendar app with the details provided by the service provider. I have however, not faced any issues while configuring the Mail app with the same details. Each time I am trying to configure Calendar app an Error message pops up, which says...
  9. MAIL, CALANDER MISSING FILES REG

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MAIL, CALANDER MISSING FILES REG: Accidentally my MS mails and calendar files are missed. How can I get back and working with them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-calander-missing-files-reg/302f3982-3b24-4c1e-bcb4-d6682a13ac13"
  10. Reinstaling mail and calander app from app store

Reinstaling mail and calander app from app store: I reset my lap to the factory setting and found out that my mail and calander app does not show up on the start up screen. When I go to the app store I can find it there saying it is owned. But when I try to install , it down loads and then says cant install and will try...