Windows 10: Mail and Calendar app crashes after all troubleshooting attempts

Discus and support Mail and Calendar app crashes after all troubleshooting attempts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, My mail and calendar apps hang after 5 seconds of opening. I have read and tried all the other troubleshooting steps on various forums and they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TracieMason345, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Mail and Calendar app crashes after all troubleshooting attempts

Hi, My mail and calendar apps hang after 5 seconds of opening. I have read and tried all the other troubleshooting steps on various forums and they have not worked. I was able to delete my accounts from the mail / calendar apps. Both apps ask me to add an account at startup and immediately crash when trying to click anything. Please help. Thanks.

:)

TracieMason345, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Mail and Calendar app crashes after all troubleshooting attempts

1. Mail and Calendar app crashes after all troubleshooting attempts - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar app

2. Mail and Calendar app crashes after all troubleshooting attempts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calendar app crashes after all troubleshooting attempts: Hi, My mail and calendar apps hang after 5 seconds of opening. I have read and tried all the other troubleshooting steps on various forums and they have not worked. I was able to delete my accounts from the mail / calendar apps. Both apps ask me to add an account at startup...
  3. Mail and Calendar app crashes after all troubleshooting attempts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and Calendar app crashes after all troubleshooting attempts: Hi, My mail and calendar apps hang after 5 seconds of opening. I have read and tried all the other troubleshooting steps on various forums and they have not worked. I was able to delete my accounts from the mail / calendar apps. Both apps ask me to add an account at startup...
  4. Mail and calendar app crashed after Windows update.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and calendar app crashed after Windows update.: The Windows 10 update was done automatically and now the Mail and Calendar app, which worked perfectly before, is not working.They have spent hours troubleshooting.I would love to get the app back. PLEASE HELP...
  5. Mail and Calendar app crashing after all troubleshooting attempts

Mail and Calendar app crashing after all troubleshooting attempts: Hello, My Mail and Calendar apps crash after 5 seconds of opening. I have read and attempted all the other troubleshooting steps in various forums and they have not worked. I just updated windows but the crashing was happening before that. I was able to remove my...
  6. Mail and Calendar App crashes after Windows update

Mail and Calendar App crashes after Windows update: Hi My office desk PC is set for auto updates - After a most recent windows 10 update - recently my mail and calendar apps went blank & fail to work - they attempt load for just a second and then crash & vanish - all other apps work fine - office 365 works also - I have...
  7. Mail/Calendar Crashes

Mail/Calendar Crashes: I have never been able to utilize the Mail/Calendar App within Windows 10 since upgrading. I have done everything recommended from all sources I could find, did clean reinstalls, etc. Nothing works. Very disappointed with Microsoft and continue down the path of releasing...
  8. Mail&Calendar and People App crash soon after launch

Mail&Calendar and People App crash soon after launch: Hardware: Surface pro 3 Software: Windows 10(1803 , OS internal ver 17134.345) 1. First time I was realized my Mail app has some issues with the IMAP account, which cannot receive new mail. Than I tried to edit the account settings, but the account setting dialogue won't...
  9. Mail & Calendar app crashing

Mail & Calendar app crashing: I have Windows 10 Ver 1607 (OS Build 14393.187) After uninstalling Microsoft Office 2016 I am unable to use the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app. When I try to open either Mail or Calendar they crash immediately. I have tried every conceivable method that has been posted...
  10. Mail & Calendar app crashes on opening

Mail & Calendar app crashes on opening: Hi all. After last update, my win10 will not open my mail & calendar app. Whenever I open the app, it starts up, loads the mail, and then shuts down again. I am getting this from my event viewer: Faulting application name: HxMail.exe, version: 16.0.6106.4200, time...