Windows 10: Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage...

Discus and support Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; If the Mail and Calendar App are reinstalled on my computer, I'm assuming I could access my email again. How to do I completely remove my email address... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MYA2577, May 19, 2019.

1. MYA2577 Win User

Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage...

If the Mail and Calendar App are reinstalled on my computer, I'm assuming I could access my email again. How to do I completely remove my email address so it's no longer showing in settings/accounts/your email accounts?

Thanks

:)

MYA2577, May 19, 2019
  2. Sam Vimes Win User

Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, May 19, 2019
  3. kjdawson1 Win User
    Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, May 19, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage...

Removing email account added to Mail app settings

Hi Robert,

Removing or deleting an email account from the Mail app is possible via the Settings in the Mail app. You can do this by following these steps:

• Click the Gear icon in the lower left corner of the Mail app.
    • Choose Manage Accounts, then choose the account you want to remove.
    • Choose Delete Account.

NOTE: The Delete account option removes the account from the Mail and Calendar apps, but does not affect the account itself. For example, if you remove an Outlook.com account from the Mail and Calendar apps, you can still access that account
    using another email client or on the web.

Let us know if you have other concerns about the Mail app.

Yolvi Ell, May 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage... - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar App

2. OUTLOOK.COM EMAIL ADDRESS WON'T SET UP IN WINDOWS MAIL APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OUTLOOK.COM EMAIL ADDRESS WON'T SET UP IN WINDOWS MAIL APP: I have Windows 11 which includes the app called Mail.I have successfully set up two outlook.com email addresses and am correctly receiving emails and sending emails.I am trying to set up a third outlook.com email address and it gets up, BUT it will NOT RECEIVE EMAILS. I have...
  3. Windows 10 Mail App: Show recipient's name not email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App: Show recipient's name not email address: using windows 10 mail app, how do i get the recipient's name to show instead of just their email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-show-recipients-name-not-email/6e904840-3c52-4aab-81f1-27affa7c9216
  4. The Windows Mail and Calendar app does not show current emails.

The Windows Mail and Calendar app does not show current emails.: When I launch the mail app to see my emails (I have four email accounts), the emails that open up are two days old and more. The recent emails of the past two/three days eventually do come up -- but it usually takes as much as an hour (sometimes a little less) to sync and...
  5. Lost email in Mail and Calendar app

Lost email in Mail and Calendar app: Hi! Yesterday it took me 3 hours to write an important email. I finished it and I sent it. Saw it on the outbox folder the disappeared as I supposed that it was sent. Closed the computer (sleep) and today when I was checking for the time that I sent the email I couldn't...
  6. Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage...: If the Mail and Calendar App are reinstalled on my computer, I'm assuming I could access my email again. How to do I completely remove my email address so it's no longer showing in settings/accounts/your email accounts? Thanks...
  7. syncing email address on mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    syncing email address on mail app: I managed to log in with the account but I was unable to sync my email address on Mail app with the error code 0x800700657. I tried to delete and re-setup the account, but it didn’t help....
  8. Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions: I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure...
  9. Mail Question - Adding and Removing Email Addresses

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Question - Adding and Removing Email Addresses: Hello, If I were to add a email address to the Mail app on Windows 10 Creators Update, would I be able to remove it from the Mail app and not permanently delete the email address? I don't want to accidentally delete my Google email address from existence. Does just...
  10. Set email reminder in Calendar app

in Browsers and Email
    Set email reminder in Calendar app: I cannot find any way to set an email reminder for an event in Windows 10 Calendar app. Using Calendar at Outlook.com this is an option. Is this by design or am I missing something? 72090